Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,515 members, 7,836,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Edo Election: Our Officials Rectifying Network Challenges - INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: Our Officials Rectifying Network Challenges - INEC (21593 Views)

Governorship Election: Our Victory Will Be Sweet – Wike / Rivers: Men In Military Uniforms Holding Our Officials – INEC / Osun Election: Our Deal With Omisore, By Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Election: Our Officials Rectifying Network Challenges - INEC by masui(m): 5:15am On Sep 20, 2020
Bar1941:
Obaseki should just accept defeat and allow peace to reign, all this brouhaha is uncalled for, PDP is just revealing what they have been doing, now we know who the real election riggers are.

OYO is your case. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Our Officials Rectifying Network Challenges - INEC by Gval123: 5:18am On Sep 20, 2020
This Edo election is not just for the Edo people alone, but for all the right thinking Nigerian people. We don tire for one man talk, everybody follow govt. Let this Edo election set the precedent, Ondo to follow. When these old politicians realize say , we the citizens can actually vote them in and out of office, they will behave themselves. How can Tinubu and Oshomole think they can just rig election as they like? This nonsense must stop. I Love Edo people, them nor mumu one day. Election is local, not Abuja decide.

8 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Our Officials Rectifying Network Challenges - INEC by AreaFada2: 5:20am On Sep 20, 2020
landforeast:
INEC Remember the eyes of the world is on You. Allow the wish of the people to prevail.
If they mess UP no more America or Europe for them. Dem go dey with their stolen money in 9ja. Na India go dey chop their money for low quality treatment. cheesy grin
Re: Edo Election: Our Officials Rectifying Network Challenges - INEC by MrColdsweat: 5:22am On Sep 20, 2020
FromZeroToHero:
This election will be difficult to rig because people really voted for PDP. In Oredo ward 4 and 6, APC shared 5k and PDP was sharing 1k but PDP won all the 25 polling units .

Exactly why they are suffocating Nigerians and causing artificial poverty and hardship.

They want Nigerians to suffer so much so that Nigerians will hurriedly sell their votes during elections.
Re: Edo Election: Our Officials Rectifying Network Challenges - INEC by persius555(m): 5:30am On Sep 20, 2020
Abi INEC don migrate there infrastructure to bank network. They are always having network problem.

Less than 500,000 data from a small geopolitical space, they are already fidgeting.

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Our Officials Rectifying Network Challenges - INEC by galaxy2020(m): 5:33am On Sep 20, 2020
Rigging mood activated..
Re: Edo Election: Our Officials Rectifying Network Challenges - INEC by Tannhauser(m): 5:38am On Sep 20, 2020
[b][/b]
Bar1941:
Obaseki should just accept defeat and allow peace to reign, all this brouhaha is uncalled for, PDP is just revealing what they have been doing, now we know who the real election riggers are.
Re: Edo Election: Our Officials Rectifying Network Challenges - INEC by mattmogan88: 5:40am On Sep 20, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Edo Election: Our Officials Rectifying Network Challenges - INEC by ordisco(m): 5:41am On Sep 20, 2020
Storry
Re: Edo Election: Our Officials Rectifying Network Challenges - INEC by guru90: 5:42am On Sep 20, 2020
If Obaseki, don't win this election because I have observed that de man is Edo people's choice.

INEC BEWARNED!!!

As this one don entered Network Rectification.

meaning Rigging mood activated.
Re: Edo Election: Our Officials Rectifying Network Challenges - INEC by annyz: 5:43am On Sep 20, 2020
Let restore our own network here first.

Like if Edo no bi Lagos.

Share if Edo no Lagos

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Our Officials Rectifying Network Challenges - INEC by mattmogan88: 5:44am On Sep 20, 2020
guru90:
If Obaseki, don't win this election because I have observed that de man is Edo people's choice.

INEC BEWARNED!!!

As this one don entered Network Rectification.

meaning Rigging mood activated.
you are gonna shake your head when they announce the results cos am already SHAKING MY HEAD cheesy
Re: Edo Election: Our Officials Rectifying Network Challenges - INEC by opribo(m): 5:52am On Sep 20, 2020
They have started their magic. Which one is fixing their network. After, they will deny their are no servers.

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Our Officials Rectifying Network Challenges - INEC by lesson44: 5:53am On Sep 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Nigerian borrow everything they hear. I don’t know since when the catch phrase “ damnnn niggarr” entered into our vocabulary.
Re: Edo Election: Our Officials Rectifying Network Challenges - INEC by Axmondthuglife: 6:00am On Sep 20, 2020
Story go come out soon... I know that one
Re: Edo Election: Our Officials Rectifying Network Challenges - INEC by sizweba101: 6:13am On Sep 20, 2020
E don start

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Our Officials Rectifying Network Challenges - INEC by eneyoduke(m): 6:14am On Sep 20, 2020
IG lost his ward to PDP
Re: Edo Election: Our Officials Rectifying Network Challenges - INEC by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 20, 2020
congrats to real nigga Obaseki. congrats to edo people who spoke lound and clear through the ballot yesterday. and of cos i have to congratulate inec and the security agencies for caring out their duties profesionally like never before. i belive that to a good extent, oshom-OLE and cohorts don learn their lesson hardway, say Na God get power. and that he gives it to whoever he wills. any man who attempts to play the god must fail woefuly and be disgrace.
Re: Edo Election: Our Officials Rectifying Network Challenges - INEC by chiol: 6:38am On Sep 20, 2020
Gval123:
This Edo election is not just for the Edo people alone, but for all the right thinking Nigerian people. We don tire for one man talk, everybody follow govt. Let this Edo election set the precedent, Ondo to follow. When these old politicians realize say , we the citizens can actually vote them in and out of office, they will behave themselves. How can Tinubu and Oshomole think they can just rig election as they like? This nonsense must stop. I Love Edo people, them nor mumu one day. Election is local, not Abuja decide.

I wish our input would also be required in their decision making or governance after the elections. When it is time for election, they will remember the masses to come and die for them and after swearing them in, it will be only them, their family and the cabals
Re: Edo Election: Our Officials Rectifying Network Challenges - INEC by EdiskyHarry: 6:43am On Sep 20, 2020
The whole world knows the truth already,
Congratulations obaseki.
God bless Edo state.
Re: Edo Election: Our Officials Rectifying Network Challenges - INEC by MajohBankz: 6:43am On Sep 20, 2020
INCONCLUSIVE
RESULTS LOADIND.
Inec's most used statement
Re: Edo Election: Our Officials Rectifying Network Challenges - INEC by akdjr(m): 6:54am On Sep 20, 2020
This is the reason why I stop active politics. This is exactly what PDP did in 2003 and 2007 when @2am while we were at INEC collation center voting was still going on according to PDP. When we oppose it, the then commissioner of justice ask the security men to chase us out. Immediately I escape through the catholic cementry I said to myself, I wont be part of this primitive process again. PDP has laid a very bad foundation of electoral process and until Nigerians reject such system, there will never be a way forward in this country.
SLAP44:
Honest people have voted in the morning and afternoon, APC are voting at midnight.
Re: Edo Election: Our Officials Rectifying Network Challenges - INEC by penocrat1(m): 6:55am On Sep 20, 2020
Dammmn nigggar
Re: Edo Election: Our Officials Rectifying Network Challenges - INEC by Monday60655(m): 6:56am On Sep 20, 2020
Let nothing happen to the votes Edo people through thick and thin cast. The whole world already know the winner is if no fowl play is allow by INEC. Congratulations once more Godwin Obaseki.
Re: Edo Election: Our Officials Rectifying Network Challenges - INEC by Ezmans: 6:57am On Sep 20, 2020
Wollykayb:

Too early for wailing

You will soon receive the shock of ur life

grin
inconclusive loading
Re: Edo Election: Our Officials Rectifying Network Challenges - INEC by Kailalomo(m): 6:59am On Sep 20, 2020
That you and the 13 apes that like your comment will receive shocking news about heart attack of each and everyone of you all ApigCheet family member?

Wollykayb:

Too early for wailing

You will soon receive the shock of ur life

grin
Re: Edo Election: Our Officials Rectifying Network Challenges - INEC by Kailalomo(m): 7:01am On Sep 20, 2020
And you r happy Apigcheet are using the same pattern?

akdjr:
This is the reason why I stop active politics. This is exactly what PDP did in 2003 and 2007 when @2am while we were at INEC collation center voting was still going on according to PDP. When we oppose it, the then commissioner of justice ask the security men to chase us out. Immediately I escape through the catholic cementry I said to myself, I wont be part of this primitive process again. PDP has laid a very bad foundation of electoral process and until Nigerians reject such system, there will never be a way forward in this country.
Re: Edo Election: Our Officials Rectifying Network Challenges - INEC by vineyardfarms: 7:03am On Sep 20, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

https://punchng.com/edo-election-our-officials-rectifying-network-challenges-says-inec/

INEC AGAIN - FROM FAULTY CARD READERS - NETWORK CHALLENGES - COMPUTER MALFUNCTION. . . . . . . PROF WHAT HAPPEN TO THE BILLIONS NAIRA BUDGET?? TO FIX THE SYSTEM??
Re: Edo Election: Our Officials Rectifying Network Challenges - INEC by samwillyco1(m): 7:57am On Sep 20, 2020
I said it before that APC and INECmay do something bad, but I pray that the will of the masses will prevail
Re: Edo Election: Our Officials Rectifying Network Challenges - INEC by Mires: 8:01am On Sep 20, 2020
ike95:
were fed up with pdp first, they are the real thiefs

Did PDP steal as much as APC
Re: Edo Election: Our Officials Rectifying Network Challenges - INEC by TheChameleon: 8:21am On Sep 20, 2020
deboysben:
Every rigging move shall be resisted

We know your type - chestbeating keyboard warrior.

Na mouth you dey take resist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Orders FG To Pay Igboho N20 Billion / NAF Airstrikes Hit Oil Thieves In Rivers, IPOB In Anambra, Terrorists In Sambisa / Defaced Posters Of Jimi Agbaje On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.