Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Meet Unilag's Pretty Student With The Most Infectious Smile - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Unilag's Pretty Student With The Most Infectious Smile (8111 Views)

Davido Shares Cute Throwback Photo Of Himself As A Boy With A Big Smile On His F / BBNaija Winner Vs Best Graduating Student With 1st Class From UNN (PHOTO) / Ndidi Obi, "Nneka The Pretty Serpent", 25 Years After (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Unilag's Pretty Student With The Most Infectious Smile by black9: 6:33am On Sep 20, 2020
Meet the brilliant Susan Uko Lily, also known as @susan_uko on Instagram, pretty Akokite and aspiring radio/ TV host, who works with Students Media Personalities in Nigeria (SMPN).
Meanwhile Watch The Indisputable Radio Queen in Action with Praiz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjmJRCaIYBU

A student of Unilag charming her way through the media world with both beauty and brains, it's easier to love Lily, than to hold back on celebrating an ally of Africa's undisputed radio Queen and Celeb Stopover host- Ife Ajagbe.

Plug Central Hub and Celeb Stopover Wish You A Super Duper Bright Birthday!

3 Likes

Re: Meet Unilag's Pretty Student With The Most Infectious Smile by dingbang(m): 6:40am On Sep 20, 2020
How is this smile infectious?

12 Likes

Re: Meet Unilag's Pretty Student With The Most Infectious Smile by DaddyRochie1642: 6:47am On Sep 20, 2020
Am still checking to see how this Smile is Infectious grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Meet Unilag's Pretty Student With The Most Infectious Smile by Kriss216: 6:50am On Sep 20, 2020
The girl is not pretty!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Unilag's Pretty Student With The Most Infectious Smile by MajesticKris: 6:53am On Sep 20, 2020
SIMPS CAN'T DIFFERENTIATE..
Re: Meet Unilag's Pretty Student With The Most Infectious Smile by vanida6: 7:09am On Sep 20, 2020
mtcheeeeew i cant see any beauty der sad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Meet Unilag's Pretty Student With The Most Infectious Smile by nBag(m): 7:11am On Sep 20, 2020
not that pretty, but the smile though... wow
Re: Meet Unilag's Pretty Student With The Most Infectious Smile by kokoA(m): 7:15am On Sep 20, 2020
Oh! I just got the Covid now.. undecided Her smile is really infectious. Op are you now happy?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Unilag's Pretty Student With The Most Infectious Smile by pyro62(m): 7:29am On Sep 20, 2020
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Unilag's Pretty Student With The Most Infectious Smile by olanrewaju93375: 7:31am On Sep 20, 2020
You come NL choyey achoyvertise your gal. She go soon choyump you we still choyey choy vicinity. fable never finish
Re: Meet Unilag's Pretty Student With The Most Infectious Smile by Vyzz: 8:23am On Sep 20, 2020
So her smile carry infection?

1 Like

Re: Meet Unilag's Pretty Student With The Most Infectious Smile by strangest(m): 8:45am On Sep 20, 2020
hope it's not Corona infectious smile
Re: Meet Unilag's Pretty Student With The Most Infectious Smile by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:52am On Sep 20, 2020
vanida6:
Lol look at this ugly girl? she's much finer than you in everything.
Re: Meet Unilag's Pretty Student With The Most Infectious Smile by Peterpiper2020: 10:03am On Sep 20, 2020
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder....
Re: Meet Unilag's Pretty Student With The Most Infectious Smile by ReorxTohGan(m): 10:45am On Sep 20, 2020
infectious bite u mean
Re: Meet Unilag's Pretty Student With The Most Infectious Smile by goodmorning40: 11:24am On Sep 20, 2020
I see a very awkward and ugly smile.
Nothing spectacular here
Please change the heading
Re: Meet Unilag's Pretty Student With The Most Infectious Smile by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
who be una suppliers? I need to upgrade my stash
Re: Meet Unilag's Pretty Student With The Most Infectious Smile by haiti007(m): 12:38pm On Sep 20, 2020
Pele hypeman
Re: Meet Unilag's Pretty Student With The Most Infectious Smile by azammi(m): 1:30pm On Sep 20, 2020
Mad man on the loose
Re: Meet Unilag's Pretty Student With The Most Infectious Smile by walosky(m): 2:01pm On Sep 20, 2020
Mtcheew...all these ibo girls! grin
Re: Meet Unilag's Pretty Student With The Most Infectious Smile by Drizzy5001(m): 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ugly girl..
Re: Meet Unilag's Pretty Student With The Most Infectious Smile by Oracleforce: 3:16pm On Sep 20, 2020
I don't see any pretty in her except for the painting of her face with one million naira paints
Re: Meet Unilag's Pretty Student With The Most Infectious Smile by PussyOdour(m): 3:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
vanida6:

If you're the one on your profile, which i am very sure you're the one. The girl no be your mate when it comes to beauty.

I have compared the two edited picture , your own and the girl own.

your own 5%
the girl own 80%

1 Like

Re: Meet Unilag's Pretty Student With The Most Infectious Smile by balitaaluminium(f): 4:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
Brilliant.
Re: Meet Unilag's Pretty Student With The Most Infectious Smile by soundlala: 4:29pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:

hopefully that's her vanida6 for real in her dp, that girl fine hands pass ur girl n her two friends n she no infect anybody

1 Like

Re: Meet Unilag's Pretty Student With The Most Infectious Smile by Adalyon(f): 9:02pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:

No vex but so many guys commented that's she's not pretty before the vanida chick.. Why is it just she you're responding to?... Is this a previous beef? Because you could have quoted other guys but didn't...
Re: Meet Unilag's Pretty Student With The Most Infectious Smile by Adalyon(f): 9:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
She kinda looks like KaishaBBN in the second frame

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Iyanya Pictures That Are Pure Sex / Jay Rock Redemption {download.} Mp3# Full / Out Of The Blue (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.