Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,099 members, 7,849,431 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:29 PM

Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC - Politics (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC (305699 Views)

Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC / 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC / INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Chuzoetoh(m): 4:01pm On Sep 20, 2020
dawno2008:

Mr Èwu you're the fool here, you've allow your emotions take total control of your reasoning,
For one @Slawormir aka damn niggar cool coolnever hide the fact that he supports Obaseki, go through all his political threads and comments, he's always 4+4 guy.
And the issue of accusing him of been a yahoo guy,only God can judge you,cos all I see from your comment and unprovoked anger is nothing but , "ENVY" or you wish you're living his life.
Try to change your perspective about life,mind you, we're on a faceless forum,don't just got about accusing someone falsely.
Don't be like APshit evil party Pls, I beg you.
idiot, maybe ur just coming online to nairaland for the first time. Go back n read all his posts n come back. Since say you no get sense. Na person mouth dey kill am. Keep supporting him, we're watching all of you.
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 20, 2020
Realguyman1:
Oga for the whole of west Africa is there any government working? Both the Ize Iyamu and the Obaseki and the 2 useless party APC and PDP don't have anything to offer to Edo people or Nigeria as a whole. Most people only support Obaseki because of that yeye Oshiomole and the nonsense this APC useless government are doing at the federal level. So stop saying trash
This guy just summed up my thoughts on this election. In Nigeria election is like football match, we only want one side to win because we like them because last last dem no go perform. gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Myer(m): 4:09pm On Sep 20, 2020
Well, congrats to Democracy for a free and fair election.

At least we can celebrate that the people got their choice.
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by irenosen22(f): 4:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
ForestHill:
Really? if you still get the actual date let me know
Ok

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by TheExclusive: 4:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
Sweetkid:

Oshiomhole hand-picked Obaseki then. He Osho was a 'master'.

It's not enough to call him master. Ex Gov is no master to an incumbent. Obaseki can only respect him. That's all
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by ospido: 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2020
DiagnoPolitics:
Roll call for yoruba ewedu muslims who are currently crying their lungs out..

TheChameleon

ThatfairGuy1

garfiled1

Chukwuibuipob

Sonnobax15

hollah123

Biggesthead6

OPPS

Their lamentations against Ipob and Ibos go full basket today. As dem dey lament, I dey gbadun am.

Anybody ewedu muslims support will always fail just like Awolowo, MKO and Falae. grin grin grin

grin grin grin

favor914

Dansuqi

NGpatriot

ThatFairGuy1

Austino50

Mylove55

pquaver

allthingsgood
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 20, 2020
Dangrace01:
God bless Nigeria. I celebrate with you Edo as an Edo boy myself check profile for giveaway
giveaway? make I send aza?
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Ofemannnu: 4:25pm On Sep 20, 2020
SpicyMimi:

Oh really? Because all the bustops and garages that Ambode started in my area, has not only being abandoned but destroyed by looters too. I see market women using these bricks to support their trades and you think I’m lying? What about those beautiful sculptures? Sanwo Olu took them off our roads. Obviously there is no continuity and unity in Lagos state even though we have been governed by same party for years now.

You are lying.Oshodi,Ikeja,Oyingbo all these, I know are completed.Ojota is ongoing too and others. The Agege bridge project ongoing and several others.

This is why I always support Tinubu who is their political leader.He guides them aright.He might have his faults.

Lagos state is building a long term road from mile 12 to Ojota,the pipe water project from Ogun state to all parts of Lagos is ongoing and several others.
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by ajebuter(f): 4:27pm On Sep 20, 2020
ODJ124:

Rotimi akeredulo as performed beyond average

Yeah sure..
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Ofemannnu: 4:28pm On Sep 20, 2020
RealEzee:
eyaa, no wonder they won in your thoughts, Chaii real life is not fair oo grin
Congrats to you and PDP. smiley
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by ODJ124(m): 4:28pm On Sep 20, 2020
cool cool
ajebuter:

Yeah sure..
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by ajebuter(f): 4:28pm On Sep 20, 2020
ODJ124:

sanwo Olu...

Oya then..

Makinde

Wike
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 20, 2020
ibuildstuff:

Why wasn't buhari neutral in kogi election?

Kogi man had direct innner cabal links that essentially have similar powers to Buhari. He was cool with Kyari Daura etc. What Im saying is that eith buhari u dont just win just cos u have apc on ur facecap. It is not automatic.

Many ppl were banking on federal might. Which ofc during pdp era would have been a sure banker. Ppl claimed Buhari wince may 2015. But so far so good after 5 years it really doesnt matter whether u voted for him or not. Im from Rivers and I really cant tell. He isnt scared of anybody so does what he wants at will. Nobody can pressure him.
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by BeigJawnson(m): 4:29pm On Sep 20, 2020
Arkmanbuddy:

You've already answered the question. Godfatherism played a huge part in his selection to the position, and it also played the part in removing him.

god father or whatever can only endorse but will not vote for him, lagosians voted massively for ambode.
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by ODJ124(m): 4:30pm On Sep 20, 2020
ajebuter:

Oya then..

Makinde

Wike

I don't know about mekinde...
But wike performed below average.. base on the available resources..
But he did well in terms of road construction
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by article1: 4:33pm On Sep 20, 2020
Congratulations to Obaseki, Shaibu, PDP family and the entire people of Edo state
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by SpicyMimi(f): 4:33pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ofemannnu:

You are lying.Oshodi,Ikeja,Oyingbo all these, I know are completed.Ojota is ongoing too and others. The Agege bridge project ongoing and several others.

This is why I always support Tinubu who is their political leader.He guides them aright.He might have his faults.

Lagos state is building a long term road from mile 12 to Ojota,the pipe water project from Ogun state to all parts of Lagos is ongoing and several others.
Lying? What about the Ketu huge garage project? You obviously didn’t address this issue.
Being bias or blinded to the truth doesn’t defines who I am, though full supporter of APC, it won’t stop me from fighting for what it’s right.

Ambode was removed unjustly...now Tinubu knows he is no god.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by ajebuter(f): 4:36pm On Sep 20, 2020
ODJ124:

I don't know about mekinde...
But wike performed below average.. base on the available resources..
But he did well in terms of road construction

So, basically the only governors performing above average are APC governor, based on your opinion?

Ok..l have nothing else to say..

Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by ODJ124(m): 4:38pm On Sep 20, 2020
ajebuter:

So, basically the only governors performing above average are APC governor, based on your opinion?

Ok..l have nothing else to say..

Enjoy

I never said that udom, umahi.. Are also performing above average
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by JohnOkolo: 4:39pm On Sep 20, 2020
MarvelousMe:

Oga are you ok?

Just because apc lost the election that is why you insult Edo people like this??

Is where you are from not also a shithole with low mental thinking(using your own words here) and sentimental people?

But by way you are not from Edo why is this loss paining you like this?

Sentimental fellow, next time look in the mirror before calling people names

You have to understand they is no room for mediocrity.

I only said what has been confirmed by NAPTIP, Lots of NGO in Nigeria and Abroad.

Why is the question. Why will someone's Mother, Grandmother, Sisters, Brothers send the only Young Daughter to Prostitution at sometimes very tender age.

Let me explain, cause of PDP made them worthless with bad governance and elephant projects and looting of their shared resources
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Ofemannnu: 4:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
SpicyMimi:

Lying? What about the Ketu huge garage project? You obviously didn’t address this issue.
Being bias or blinded to the truth doesn’t defines who I am, though full supporter of APC, it won’t stop me from fighting for what it’s right.

Ambode was removed unjustly...now Tinubu knows he is no god.
Thanks.
Ambode is a good man.
Ambode really tried and I love his world class projects but a lot of people became his enemies because he removed a lot of people unjustly including that pastor.

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Quim2: 4:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
QuinieR:

Not with face oo but with pocket
Are you rich
Yes, but never mind.
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by QuinieR(f): 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2020
Quim2:

Yes, but never mind.
Wait fess
Lemme mind grin
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by NSK4U(m): 5:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:

Dude stop this nonsense talk, I am Yoruba and I am not spineless, I hate when people generalize.

ok, I'm sorry. just that I love men that have spines like you.
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Ajibel(m): 5:17pm On Sep 20, 2020
SpicyMimi:

I careless about some non profit making likes, I only typed out the truth. You could check out the garage project Ambode started in Ketu Tipper bustop, then come back to tell me how funds and time hasn’t been wasted.

What truth did you type when you tell bare faced lie on here? Yes you hate Tinubu, must you now extend it to the state governor who is doing his best to see to the completion of all inherited, ongoing and abandoned projects scattered around the state?

Or did it miss you that Ambode's oshodi brt project was completed by Sanwo or that the agege pedestrian bridge too is also being completed.

Because you noticed one or two projects not being completed doesn't mean Sanwoolu wants to abandon all Ambode's projects. I don't want to also mention the fact that Ambode did same to Fashola which I know you're very much aware of.
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Ajibel(m): 5:18pm On Sep 20, 2020
bumi10:

why not

is not about PDP

we all know who the candidate is and he is going to be better than any lagos state APC candidate combined

Who is the candidate please? You mean the e-state/twitter governor Gbadamosi grin grin
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by jamace(m): 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2020
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by royal231(m): 5:36pm On Sep 20, 2020
StPete:

Stop lying

Do you know Moreno marinas?!! Do u know lopek!?
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by StPete: 5:42pm On Sep 20, 2020
royal231:

Do you know Moreno marinas?!! Do u know lopek!?

Those places you mentioned are street corners. The focus is on the major Lagos-badagry expressway
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by royal231(m): 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2020
StPete:

Those places you mentioned are street corners. The focus is on the major Lagos-badagry expressway

LOL.. You know nothing.. Try to use google
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by SpicyMimi(f): 6:00pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ofemannnu:
Ambode is a good man.
Ambode really tried and I love his world class projects but a lot of people became his enemies because he removed a lot of people unjustly including that pastor.
You are extremely right, he was a victim of his own crime. He deserved it to an extent, but we all miss his world class projects.
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by hajimosho(m): 6:02pm On Sep 20, 2020
Kobicove:
@ Hajimosho how market? grin

Edolites have decided and their decision has been noted. That is the beauty of democracy. It's glad we know "Democracy is not in danger" like you always want us to believe otherwise.

But it is likely the war is far from being over yet...

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply)

Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.