Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Edo 2020 Governorship Election: A Wake Up Call - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020 Governorship Election: A Wake Up Call (392 Views)

Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Portal Updates) / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election: A Wake Up Call by Athemisia: 9:32am On Sep 20, 2020
My CornTree Pipo....

They will always complain about the corrupt practices of the government. Always giving multiple accounts of are the government has failed the nation but when it comes to election, they quickly pick a side with one of the corrupt parties they've been complaining about. Getting even with their fellow citizens over selfish politicians who don't give a damnn about them.
These politicians act like sheep and play victims whenever it's time for elections just to buy the support of gullible citizens who are not tired of being deceived.
Wake up! my CornTree people, aren't you tired of being raped in ass by these selfish politicians?
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election: A Wake Up Call by Athemisia: 10:22am On Sep 20, 2020
dhardline:
As you argue for or against any politician I want you to know that they are all in this together. No matter the out come of the election your only consolation will be that the person you supported won but it will have very little impact on your daily life. Until something drastic happens in this country this will continue to be the norm.

We the people need to understand that we do not need these politicians but they need us.

Set yourself free from their manipulations.

(1) (Reply)

Edo Election: Why I Demanded Peaceful Conduct – Buhari / 100m Nigerians Out Of Poverty: Key Points From Buhari’s Independence Day Speech / BREAKING: Police Violations Of Young People’s Rights Unacceptable- Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.