Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,526 members, 7,823,286 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Family Accuses FCT SARS Of Raping, Killing Daughter, Petitions IG (photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Family Accuses FCT SARS Of Raping, Killing Daughter, Petitions IG (photo) (37531 Views)

Godwin Elewana To Die By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Lover — Appeal Court / Lady Accuses SARS Of Invading Their Hostel While They Went To Church / Godwin Elewana Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Accuses FCT SARS Of Raping, Killing Daughter, Petitions IG (photo) by rasheedatt(f): 12:51pm On Sep 21, 2020
TheWalkingMind:
why death?
my problem this 2020 is too much am losing my mom and myself because of money and other issues
Re: Family Accuses FCT SARS Of Raping, Killing Daughter, Petitions IG (photo) by Meekha(m): 12:51pm On Sep 21, 2020
rasheedatt:
Am tired of hearing bad news.
Am really depressed
I death is the only beautiful solution at times.

I need you to be strong dear. Death only hurt those closer to us. No matter the situation, we'll heal and overcome.

And if it's possible, I'll like to reach out to you.

1 Like

Re: Family Accuses FCT SARS Of Raping, Killing Daughter, Petitions IG (photo) by rasheedatt(f): 12:52pm On Sep 21, 2020
Meekha:

I need you to be strong dear. Death only hurt those closer to us. No matter the situation, we'll heal and overcome.
hmm thank you I really need help
Re: Family Accuses FCT SARS Of Raping, Killing Daughter, Petitions IG (photo) by Coldie(m): 1:02pm On Sep 21, 2020
rasheedatt:
Am tired of hearing bad news.
Am really depressed
I death is the only beautiful solution at times.
Please don't. Think about relocating it might help
Re: Family Accuses FCT SARS Of Raping, Killing Daughter, Petitions IG (photo) by rasheedatt(f): 1:04pm On Sep 21, 2020
Coldie:

Please don't. Think about relocating it might help
I can't right now can't leave mom and we are danm broke
Re: Family Accuses FCT SARS Of Raping, Killing Daughter, Petitions IG (photo) by Meekha(m): 1:09pm On Sep 21, 2020
rasheedatt:
hmm thank you I really need help

How do I reach you??
Re: Family Accuses FCT SARS Of Raping, Killing Daughter, Petitions IG (photo) by rasheedatt(f): 1:10pm On Sep 21, 2020
Meekha:

How do I reach you??
give me your number let me flash you
Re: Family Accuses FCT SARS Of Raping, Killing Daughter, Petitions IG (photo) by TheWalkingMind: 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2020
rasheedatt:
my problem this 2020 is too much am losing my mom and myself because of money and other issues
Sorry about your situation. But keep hope alive. Help is on the way.

How can I reach you on Whats.App?
Re: Family Accuses FCT SARS Of Raping, Killing Daughter, Petitions IG (photo) by Meekha(m): 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2020
rasheedatt:
give me your number let me flash you

I may not call back immediately. But I will tonight or tomorrow morning.

1 Like

Re: Family Accuses FCT SARS Of Raping, Killing Daughter, Petitions IG (photo) by rasheedatt(f): 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2020
TheWalkingMind:
Sorry about your situation. But keep hope alive. Help is on the way.

How can I reach you on Whats.App?
Yes dm your number
Re: Family Accuses FCT SARS Of Raping, Killing Daughter, Petitions IG (photo) by rasheedatt(f): 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2020
Meekha:

I may not call back immediately. But I will tonight or tomorrow morning.
OK I will call you tonight
Re: Family Accuses FCT SARS Of Raping, Killing Daughter, Petitions IG (photo) by Meekha(m): 1:20pm On Sep 21, 2020
rasheedatt:
OK I will call you tonight
Alright. I'll be expecting your call then. Stay safe pls
Re: Family Accuses FCT SARS Of Raping, Killing Daughter, Petitions IG (photo) by rasheedatt(f): 1:22pm On Sep 21, 2020
Meekha:
Alright. I'll be expecting your call then. Stay safe pls
OK tnc
Re: Family Accuses FCT SARS Of Raping, Killing Daughter, Petitions IG (photo) by Cindy222(f): 1:25pm On Sep 21, 2020
Bmaster:
And what if the girl died on hospital bed and was not as a result of been raped?

It does not matter,she was RAPED. That is a crime too.
Re: Family Accuses FCT SARS Of Raping, Killing Daughter, Petitions IG (photo) by mechanics(m): 3:31pm On Sep 21, 2020
They should be prosecuted and jailed.
Re: Family Accuses FCT SARS Of Raping, Killing Daughter, Petitions IG (photo) by justino57(m): 3:38pm On Sep 21, 2020
Same SARS way carry me last week and said I should open my phone and I did ,they checked everything no single issues but later saw LUNO on my phone that was where my problem started,,,,,,,LET ME QUOTE WHAT HE SAID EXACTLY " OBOY SO YOU THE DO BITCOIN ABI U BE YAHOO BOY NA UNA THE MAKE NAIRA THE FALL I EVEN SEE SAY YOU THE FOLLOW RENO OMOKERE FOR TWITTER HIM D GINGER UNA HOW TO HUSTLE MAKE MONEY AND ALL THAT OYA ENTER MOTO UNA D FALL NAIRA WITH BITCOIN, " na there my problem start oh
Re: Family Accuses FCT SARS Of Raping, Killing Daughter, Petitions IG (photo) by Fourwinds: 4:33pm On Sep 21, 2020
Bmaster:
And what if the girl died on hospital bed and was not as a result of been raped?
your opinion is sick... Is it not Nigeria police? No criminal act they can't do... Useless bunch of idiots
Re: Family Accuses FCT SARS Of Raping, Killing Daughter, Petitions IG (photo) by successtutor(m): 7:25pm On Sep 21, 2020
Ladies , stop dating criminals cos of money ...

Criminals, stop keeping your girlfriends/wives at home . Rent another apartment for them .

SARS, be more professional to arrest criminals and not relatives .
Re: Family Accuses FCT SARS Of Raping, Killing Daughter, Petitions IG (photo) by kris(m): 11:50pm On Sep 21, 2020
Make Naija youth learn to protest like youth in the USA.

No be say when people for USA dey protest, then una go go US embassy for Abuja dey protest wetin happen for US.

May her soul Rest In Peace.
Re: Family Accuses FCT SARS Of Raping, Killing Daughter, Petitions IG (photo) by VibetoneArtBlog(f): 10:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
Erys:

Wow! really amazing, I love your blog. Keep it up and more oil to your lamp.

Thanks dear,I really appreciate this. pls keep visiting it

1 Like

Re: Family Accuses FCT SARS Of Raping, Killing Daughter, Petitions IG (photo) by Nobody: 5:52am On Sep 28, 2020
SARS is a disease. It's a scourge. What would you expect from a disease?
Re: Family Accuses FCT SARS Of Raping, Killing Daughter, Petitions IG (photo) by Sunshinegold44: 9:01am On Sep 28, 2020
Poor government and security
Re: Family Accuses FCT SARS Of Raping, Killing Daughter, Petitions IG (photo) by Executioner77: 9:06am On Sep 28, 2020
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

May her soul rest in peace AMEN

[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgwZXvmN5pc[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Attack Ogunleke Clement, Others On Lagos Highway / Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him / Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.