Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,529 members, 7,850,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:25 AM

Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria (45243 Views)

PDP Wins All 18 LGAs In Edo Local Government Election / Obaseki: We Are Not Moving To PDP Yet / Obaseki: We Have Spent Over ₦1 Billion In COVID-19 Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by Sarah20A(f): 10:04am On Sep 21, 2020
Dyke15:
My own be say i go get personal beef wit ObaGoal if him no deal wit dat useless Tony Kabaka
I dey with you embarassed Tony kabaka deserves better flogging
Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by jumobi1(m): 10:09am On Sep 21, 2020
Misterdhee1:

How many state compare to Lagos in terms of good governance? So because the people have been consistent in keeping a performing team, they are foolish abi? What would you say about Abia and those SE states that have continued to vote pdp despite being the lowest of the lows in several developmental metrics in the country? Those ones are sharp abi? You guys are hypocrites. Fat, disgraceful ones.

But Lagos is a former capital. Lagos didn’t become the best Nigerian State when Tinubu took over in 1999. In fact, other states are closing the huge gap Lagos once had on them.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by enomakos(m): 10:10am On Sep 21, 2020
Congrats
Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by Prosperchuks1344(m): 10:11am On Sep 21, 2020
joyandfaith:

not sw but 20 million mumus living in Lagos.
pls count Igbos out
Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by ODJ124(m): 10:12am On Sep 21, 2020
Kessythegeek:

Stop slaving. Open your eyes. You can't be a slave forever. Isn't it clear that he keeps looting the nation's commonwealth?

how am I a slave.... does he tell me food to eat, cloth to wear, or restrict my movement. etc..
Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by sonofthunder: 10:15am On Sep 21, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Lagosians ancestors were slaves, you can't blame them for towing the same path. They have never known what freedom tastes like.

Cc: seun, lalasticlala
Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by ellizy(m): 10:17am On Sep 21, 2020
bewla:
Should Obaseki have been in APC and win will u all be singing this song or do u think is iyamu will have win even is the flag Carrie of pdp

let's all enjoy this time na him victory

well deserved
I don’t understand what you’re talking
Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by 1759ademola(m): 10:18am On Sep 21, 2020
MajesticKris:
They'd rather prefer a Cow rule over them, than let an Igbo man rule...

Yet they will come back wailing..

AFONJAS NEVER DISAPPOINTS ..

The Igbos will rather die complaining of Marginalisation. Those political illiterate.
Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by Raalsalghul: 10:19am On Sep 21, 2020
TemmyT002:
Why do these people hate Tinubu so much? He is not even from your region.

I don't know of others.
Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by Misterdhee1(m): 10:19am On Sep 21, 2020
jumobi1:

But Lagos is a former capital. Lagos didn’t become the best Nigerian State when Tinubu took over in 1999. In fact, other states are closing the huge gap Lagos once had on them.
Check the IGR of Lagos in 1999 and come back with your figures. Then compare it to now.

And please mention such states! Lagos and Abuja are the only places to be in Nigeria. The focus should be on pressuring other states' governors to perform as that's the key to a prosperous country - not all the noises about Lagos!
Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by Yebosola(m): 10:23am On Sep 21, 2020
Marine54:
Na this brown teeth dey disturb Nigeria !

Emotional minions, is he Buhari, fete sile pa lapalapa, is he the architect of the failures of your state governors?

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by Misterdhee1(m): 10:23am On Sep 21, 2020
Raalsalghul:

I don't know of others, but I hate him for packaging and giving us Buhari.

Look at where we are today.
He is a politician, he does things that align with his interest. Would Wike have supported Obaseki if Obaseki stayed in Apc? And moroever, was GEJ a success? Pdp had 16 years to perform, they failed and had to be replaced. And Buhari was the best chance to do so.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by InvertedHammer: 10:25am On Sep 21, 2020
yanabasee:
Fighting god-fatherism totally from Nigeria will not be possible because, a certain region will never allow the shackle to be broken to set them free.....Slavery is their hobby....

The original lazy youths.....
/
Some hide under the toga of sophistication to sweat out perpetual servitude. It is best to leave them alone. Buhari is already doing a wonderful job resetting their brains.

/
Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by Yebosola(m): 10:25am On Sep 21, 2020
wink2015:
EDO NO BI LAGOS.

Lagos people make una tell TINUBU that LAGOS is not Tinubu.

Lagos people make una get inspiration from the happening lately in the Edo politics.

LAGOS PEOPLE YOU CAN NOT CONTINUE TO BE SLAVING OVER TINUBU.

No, we don't vote with emotions, is your poto region better pass Lagos? Till u change people like Ikpeazu and the rest before we can believe u, u want our region by default.

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by 1759ademola(m): 10:26am On Sep 21, 2020
crafteck:
People dont know how politics works.... Obaseki has just been made a godfather too.
I told them but you know their level of political illiteracy. Those Almajiris are politically wiser than these Igbo and Edo People.
Godfatherism exists even in corporate organisations.
Nigerians needs godfathers because many of them do not know that Chicken breast has more meat than chicken laps.
Any region should come out and boast of Tinubu's mate they've produced politically.
Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:27am On Sep 21, 2020
All this one na talk of the moment. Let 2023 reach first. Everything will change. 2024 he'll impose a candidate on the edo ppl. cycle continues. They're all godfathers in the making
Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by 9jatriot(m): 10:28am On Sep 21, 2020
This is one question I always ask. So similar to a poor man telling a rich man the best way to invest his money, why not make your own money and invest it as you wish. Why not your state better than Lagos so that Lagosians can now see what you claim they are missing?
Misterdhee1:

How many state compare to Lagos in terms of good governance? So because the people have been consistent in keeping a performing team, they are foolish abi? What would you say about Abia and those SE states that have continued to vote pdp despite being the lowest of the lows in several developmental metrics in the country? Those ones are sharp abi? You guys are hypocrites. Fat, disgraceful ones.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by OYEDIPE(m): 10:29am On Sep 21, 2020
MajesticKris:
We need this during our presidential election Abeg.. We need fresh blood..

Say no to our Ancestors..

So Obaseki/PDP is the fresh blood...... I pity your future.
Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by chocboi78(m): 10:30am On Sep 21, 2020
so people still banter themselves over political parties in 2020?
is God fatherism not prominent in all regions of nigeria?
the earlier Nigerians realise that APC nd PDP re two ends of a rod...the better for ya'll..
nonsense and politics
Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by Yebosola(m): 10:32am On Sep 21, 2020
Abbamasta:

becareful don't be carried away by the recent victory, your gut have not reached that level

I pity that Chimp, where is Saraki Dino and the rest? Winning Edo has now giving him diarrhoea mouth ,day will soon break for all the APC that worked against their party, Obaseki will soon show his fang.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by MajesticKris: 10:34am On Sep 21, 2020
Pls Brow I didn't call any name's....

Na so person go sit down call wahala for himself....

So you're trying to say if given the chance to rule you won't do better

OYEDIPE:

So Obaseki/PDP is the fresh blood...... I pity your future.
Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by 1759ademola(m): 10:35am On Sep 21, 2020
jumobi1:

Like where pls? Lekki Bridge was there before Tinubu 1999 Abi? I doubt if you're grown up before 1999 to know how Lagos was. Many of you hypocrites could not breathe for 24 hrs without visiting Lagos. If you could have a place like Lagos in SE, it's Okorocha's son-in-law that will be your Governor.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by Yebosola(m): 10:38am On Sep 21, 2020
CzarChris:
I'm very happy for the victory Obaseki got in this election, but this is truly not the time to be cocky. Choose your battles wisely.

U get sense die, let him continue running his mouth, even his APC supporters no send am this kind message, day will soon break, they work behind d scene for him, now he is doing oversabi.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by LLMG: 10:38am On Sep 21, 2020
Tinubu put himself in that condition.
martineverest:
throwing shades a tinubu
Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by Yebosola(m): 10:41am On Sep 21, 2020
Access03:
Like you've stopped Ochendu, T.A Orji & his son- current Speaker, Abia State House of Assembly. Hypocrites!

Eleribu ma lawon yen oh, let them remove the logs in their eyes first, before talking of our specs, they want us to throw our elders under the bus for them to ride us, awon were eda, akotileta.

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by 1759ademola(m): 10:42am On Sep 21, 2020
able20:

Yes oh. Any day yoruba pipo wake up to fight corrupt politicians and godfathers then politicians will start serving the citizens and not the citizens serving politicians.
Do you know how many votes you gave Okorocha's son-in-law to rule Imo state after Okorocha did 8 yrs. That tells us the no of people that doesn't have sense in your region.
Do you know what Orji Uzor Kalu did with your money that landed him in prison.
SE's life don spoil patapata. You idiots are even feeding on us in SW.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by Mistermamus(m): 10:43am On Sep 21, 2020
wetin dey vex me ehn with all d money d idiat no fresh. abeg lagosians make una better wiseup and free unaselves from dat landlord of Lagos. am glad edolites decided to vote against godfatherism and thuggery.
Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by Yebosola(m): 10:45am On Sep 21, 2020
Misterdhee1:

Gbam!!! Awon ti Ipob, Hypocrite fools, NK dey use their destiny play Ludo, yet they complain of Lagos they have been seeking refugee from time immemorial from their useless kerosene sharing leaders, awon akotileta, afoju to nfona han afoju, do SW look like an idiots to this miscreants,?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by Access03(m): 10:46am On Sep 21, 2020
Yebosola:

Eleribu ma lawon yen oh, let them remove the logs in their eyes first, before talking of our specs, they want us to throw our elders under the bus for them to ride us, awon were eda, akotileta.
That's their game plan sir. Awon omo pau bi ibon!

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by Brushstrokes20: 10:47am On Sep 21, 2020
Spot on! Enough of nonsense
Mr bullion van should watch his back!
Re: Obaseki: We Fought Edo Local Godfather, We'll Fight Real One Disturbing Nigeria by obax321(m): 10:47am On Sep 21, 2020
Congratulations Gov. Obaseki. May your reign be peaceful. Please note the words below:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Over 500 Whatsapp, Text Messages Received Daily Since Tinubu Picked Me - Masari / Soldiers Kill Niger-Delta Militants In Foropa, Bayelsa / Young Suicide Bomber Intercepted By Soldiers In Adamawa State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.