Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

An Open Letter To Asiwaju Tinubu And APC Leaders Before Its Too Late. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To Asiwaju Tinubu And APC Leaders Before Its Too Late. (979 Views)

Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG / Sorrowful Letter To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu By Tunde Odesola / 15 Photos Of Young World Leaders Before They Attained Godlike Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To Asiwaju Tinubu And APC Leaders Before Its Too Late. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 21, 2020
I hope this piece meet you in good health sir.

I hope you see to my reasons...

I addressed this letter to you to commend the leadership of APC at the just concluded elections in Edo. For tirelessly working to the betterment of our great party (APC).

I also want to tell you how we APC social media enthusiasts and party members feel when we need to defend our great party on social media pages. Not been easy I must confess.

Sir, APC are progressives in nature and on this note I want to make some suggestions that are of benefits to Nigeria state and of greater benefits for the party at large.

It wasn't a surprise to me and many Nigerians how and why APC lost to PDP at the just concluded elections in Edo state.

I really hope the party doesn't lose more before 2023, and the big one by 2023...

I based my calculations on the gossips we hear here on social media pages.

Sir, Edo is truly not Lagos.

PDP won Edo2020 governorship Election since October 2018.

Yoruba people will say "Àdàbà pégèdè bíi pé
Ẹyẹlé ò gbó...." Respect to the Yorùbá elders.

The events of October 2018 in Lagos paved way to Obaseki’s success in 2020. To me, he did not merit the 'pity votes' he got.

I am a Nigerian and a progressive, Progressives shouldn't look at the past, we only "want it better than we met it".

APC we are here, what next?

I don't see too many politicians crisscrossing parties in any serious minded realms on this planet. Politicians cross parties in Nigeria like crossing between moving cars.
Parties moulded on different ideologies, yet Nigeria politicians don't think twice before punching exit buttons. Where is the loyalty?

How can we achieve the mandate and ideology of the party with that?

I propose as progressives, APC put some barriers in place to stop that!

Politics should be for the people in respect to the ideologies they hold.

This is achievable if we put excellence of individuals and stewardship into serious consideration and above personal interests when selecting candidates for political positions. I believe the party leadership knows better than I do.

Serious rejigging sir. Edo people voted against persons, not against the party and not against Godfatherism. They know how godfatherism works... They know they just selected new set of Godfathers.

We are progressives, we should accept defeats and move on. We have a bigger picture.
We have a mandate that Nigerians should not go back to what they voted against back 2015.

Rejigging should start from Lagos, a state of excellence. Edo should look like Lagos someday!

It's time excellence fly above personal interests. These interests maybe biased. I blame many leaders who put personal interests above benefits of the masses.

I remember some talks about the decisions to select HE governor Sanwó-Olú was above your powers. Who are these people dictating to the people? Power truly belongs to the people as shown in Edo.

With due respects I for one, accept your leadership, your progressive nature and resolute to uphold democratic principles. Asiwaju is a leader who moulds leaders. Above all, a listener.

I commend the standard of patriotism displayed in Edo. Made me believe once more in the Nigerian spirit and resolute for good governance.

I'm also concerned that the party doesn't lose the trust every party member bestowed on it.

The pains party members go through defending the APC leadership is exhausting. Please do something.

Abiodun Itunu

CC: @ApcNigeria

Re: An Open Letter To Asiwaju Tinubu And APC Leaders Before Its Too Late. by RedPhoenix: 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2020
Get a life even if you've decided to remain unfortunate angry

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Asiwaju Tinubu And APC Leaders Before Its Too Late. by youneedjesus: 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2020
I hope they will listen to you.
Re: An Open Letter To Asiwaju Tinubu And APC Leaders Before Its Too Late. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 21, 2020
Lol
Open letters everywhere

Re: An Open Letter To Asiwaju Tinubu And APC Leaders Before Its Too Late. by slivertongue: 2:58pm On Sep 21, 2020
APC is already cancerous and fatality awaits her

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Asiwaju Tinubu And APC Leaders Before Its Too Late. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 21, 2020
slivertongue:
All they want is RUGA land grabbing

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Asiwaju Tinubu And APC Leaders Before Its Too Late. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2020
slivertongue:

It won't get to that.

youneedjesus:
I hope they will listen to you.

They will, Social media platforms are better way to reach them.
Re: An Open Letter To Asiwaju Tinubu And APC Leaders Before Its Too Late. by decuteGenius: 4:10pm On Sep 21, 2020
We'd prefer to go back to 2015 than to continue with this shithole APC.
PDP was bad but APC is worse than worst.

#Edo no be Lagos.

We should be thinking of a better plan for 2023 that's beyond APC and PDP. But one foolish OP is thinking of how to progress with APC.

Anyways, as a Nigerian. Your first Prayer should be for Yoruba Muslims. The day their brains are restored, half of Nigeria's problems will be solved.

Secondly pray for yourself. You're the next problem.

Then you can start thinking of praying for the fulanis��
Re: An Open Letter To Asiwaju Tinubu And APC Leaders Before Its Too Late. by Racoon(m): 4:14pm On Sep 21, 2020
I also want to tell you how we APC social media enthusiasts and party members feel when we need to defend our great party on social media pages. Not been easy I must confess.....The pains party members go through defending the APC leadership is exhausting. Please do something.
grin Abeg una no go kill person.Defending a failed and moribund government? A government that even his own people have denounced and still condemning? Chronic zombiesm is not easy to cure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To Asiwaju Tinubu And APC Leaders Before Its Too Late. by Racoon(m): 4:14pm On Sep 21, 2020
decuteGenius:
We'd prefer to go back to 2015 than to continue with this shithole APC.PDP was bad but APC is worse than worst.#Edo no be Lagos.

We should be thinking of a better plan for 2023 that's beyond APC and PDP. But one foolish OP is thinking of how to progress with APC.

Anyways, as a Nigerian.Your first Prayer should be for Yoruba Muslims. The day their brains are restored, half of Nigeria's problems will be solved.Secondly pray for yourself. You're the next problem.Then you can start thinking of praying for the fulanis
Well said my brother.These people can never fathom the damage both parties but more worst the APC have wrecked upon this nation.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Asiwaju Tinubu And APC Leaders Before Its Too Late. by Raalsalghul: 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2020
decuteGenius:
We'd prefer to go back to 2015 than to continue with this shithole APC.
PDP was bad but APC is worse than worst.

#Edo no be Lagos.

Anyways, as a Nigerian. Your first Prayer should be for Yoruba Muslims. The day their brains are restored, half of Nigeria's problems will be solved.

Secondly pray for yourself. You're the next problem.

Then you can start thinking of praying for the fulanis��

APC and anti-people policies.

Re: An Open Letter To Asiwaju Tinubu And APC Leaders Before Its Too Late. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 22, 2020
Raalsalghul:

APC and anti-people policies.

How?
Re: An Open Letter To Asiwaju Tinubu And APC Leaders Before Its Too Late. by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 22, 2022
#Message_Resend
Not sent earlier. #Message_Resend

:Enter (Again)

(1) (Reply)

2023 Election. My Performance Is A Threat To D Umahi. Governor Wike Boast. Video / FG Orders Closure Of School Till January 18 / After 4 Years This Tweets Is Yet To Be Pulled Down.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.