Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

If This Is How Women Smell I Don't Think I Can Live In Same Room. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If This Is How Women Smell I Don't Think I Can Live In Same Room. (9046 Views)

Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? / Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) / Cheating Zimbabwean Woman Exposed By Condom & After Sex Smell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

If This Is How Women Smell I Don't Think I Can Live In Same Room. by fineboynl(m): 2:30pm On Sep 21, 2020
my room and toilet is now smelling. there is this girl I'm seeing she frequently or sometimes visit me and stay for days. her pussy smell really bad.

before you all say it dirty girl. she is not. no matter how expensive her fix hair is, she removed it within a week or at most 2 weeks. she is not a dirty girl. but I don't understand how her pussy smell so bad. my bedsheets and guest towel which I give to girls is just bombing with smell. the toilet where she urinate. I am tired and already thinking of stopping her from coming.

what could be the problem? she get wet too easily when I touch her. sometimes while we are in public when i touch or romance her the next thing is that foul smell.

what is she not doing right? if it's an infection what is the treatment and how do I tell her? she isn't my real girlfriend neither would i like to date or marry her, but for the main time I like her company as she is helping me to kill boredness most times. there are other needful situation I am needing her for. if not I would have deleted her since.

I am tired of washing bedsheets and cleaning the house each time she visit. my wardrobe where she put her undies or trousers smells too. I'm tired

1 Like

Re: If This Is How Women Smell I Don't Think I Can Live In Same Room. by Kriss216: 2:31pm On Sep 21, 2020
This is one of the demerits of dating a Nigerian girl. They only take care of their outer bodies. She's infected.

Since you like her companion and you don't want to discharge her, I'll advice you take her to a pharmacy. Let her get treatment immediately. Make sure you follow her to the pharmacy. She will be humbled and will respect you all the days of her life.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If This Is How Women Smell I Don't Think I Can Live In Same Room. by pocohantas(f): 2:36pm On Sep 21, 2020
Kriss216:
L

You will still type nonsense.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If This Is How Women Smell I Don't Think I Can Live In Same Room. by Kriss216: 2:37pm On Sep 21, 2020
pocohantas:

You will still type nonsense.
I did not. You can check

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If This Is How Women Smell I Don't Think I Can Live In Same Room. by goodmorning40: 2:40pm On Sep 21, 2020
She's infected

1 Like

Re: If This Is How Women Smell I Don't Think I Can Live In Same Room. by pocohantas(f): 2:40pm On Sep 21, 2020
Kriss216:

I did not. You can check

That would easily pass as a wonder of the modern world- A Partially Making Sense Kriss216.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If This Is How Women Smell I Don't Think I Can Live In Same Room. by dingbang(m): 2:41pm On Sep 21, 2020
Why coming here to kiss and tell. So what do you want nairalanders to do for yo?

Maybe I should just laugh at your woes. grin
Re: If This Is How Women Smell I Don't Think I Can Live In Same Room. by ThreeEyedRaven: 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2020
fineboynl:
she isn't my real girlfriend I would like to date or marry but for the main time I like her companing as she is helping me to kill boredness. there are other needful situation I am needing her for...
Your post is over burdened with bad English and wrong spellings.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If This Is How Women Smell I Don't Think I Can Live In Same Room. by Kriss216: 2:46pm On Sep 21, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

Your post is over burdened with bad English and wrong spellings.
Still doesn't matter. He's talking about his Nigerian girlfriend smelly kpekus.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If This Is How Women Smell I Don't Think I Can Live In Same Room. by Kriss216: 2:48pm On Sep 21, 2020
pocohantas:

That would easily pass as a wonder of the modern world- A Partially Making Sense Kriss216.
I'm in a joyous mood today, I don't want any headache or trouble, so, I'll let it slide.

3 Likes

Re: If This Is How Women Smell I Don't Think I Can Live In Same Room. by Franzinni: 2:50pm On Sep 21, 2020
You need advice about the smell coming from...maybe it is the ancestors of the main chick that is tormenting you with smelling kuntus

Since you still need her around as she still get use OK nah ... Keep washing and cleaning after her...one day you will just find out your mouth has developed the foul smell. Piam !

1 Like

Re: If This Is How Women Smell I Don't Think I Can Live In Same Room. by Skyfornia(m): 2:53pm On Sep 21, 2020
Please put 'readers discretion is advised' next time.

You wan infect us here too?

9 Likes

Re: If This Is How Women Smell I Don't Think I Can Live In Same Room. by Mstick: 2:54pm On Sep 21, 2020
Why do you guys get pleasure in embarrassing women?! I know how many smelly men women meet but you don't see threads upon threads about this.

The lady you're having consensual sex with smells and you come online to post about it, it not only shows how immature you're but also how DIRTY because you keep on having sex with her instead of helping her.

You just embarrassed yourself. Hope you know whatever infection she has that's causing that smell you also have it too.

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If This Is How Women Smell I Don't Think I Can Live In Same Room. by ThreeEyedRaven: 2:54pm On Sep 21, 2020
Kriss216:

Still doesn't matter. He's talking about his Nigerian girlfriend smelly kpekus.

Smelly pekus is more important than a good IELTS score. Lol

8 Likes

Re: If This Is How Women Smell I Don't Think I Can Live In Same Room. by SmellingAnus(m): 2:55pm On Sep 21, 2020
Have you tried using your tongue on her puci to clean off the smell grin grin grin

Anyway, tell her politely that her pucci has abnormal smell... Also ask her what both of you can do to get rid of that abnormal smell then suggest going for test... Try and do this as quickly as possible... Even if you don't intend to marry her you owe her and yourself to treat her if not one day you go get infection wey when you reach hospital, doctor go tell you say them no teach am about your kind of infection when him dey medical school grin

1 Like

Re: If This Is How Women Smell I Don't Think I Can Live In Same Room. by Johnholmes: 2:55pm On Sep 21, 2020
She has a vaginal infection.
Most ladies dont know because their nose has gotten conditioned to the smell.also most of her other boyfriends didn't tell her so they won't hurt her feelings.
If you really wanna treat her ,then give her this medications and she'll love u for life.

-Intravenous rocephin injection 1gm stat

-Tabs doxycycline 100mg bd for 1 wk

-She should insert one tablet vaginally of Vaginal clovinal ovules or vaginal micozol plus every night just before going to bed for 2 weeks.

-Also she'll need a lil lifestyle modification.
Nigeria is very hot and humid and this encourages bacterial growth in the pussy . So women should always try to keep it dry .

Avoid tight fitting clothes as much as possible.

Wear more of skirts (without panties if possible) so that it can receive enough fresh air.

Avoid panties as much as possible (especially g stings)

Clean up whenever u feel wet from sweat

Clean up after sex.

That pussy must remain dry as much as possible to avoid smells

If u do this for her, she'll love and be loyal to u for life grin

Nb: smelly pussy doesnt mean the gal is dirty ,its either she honestly doesnt know its smelling,she doesn't know how to treat it or shes embarrassed to tell anyone about it.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If This Is How Women Smell I Don't Think I Can Live In Same Room. by pocohantas(f): 2:58pm On Sep 21, 2020
Kriss216:

I'm in a joyous mood today, I don't want any headache or trouble, so, I'll let it slide.

What is making you joyous? A foreign woman finally replied your DM? cheesy

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If This Is How Women Smell I Don't Think I Can Live In Same Room. by Kriss216: 3:02pm On Sep 21, 2020
pocohantas:

What is making you joyous? A foreign woman finally replied your DM? cheesy
Lol
They always reply. They don't form like Nigerian girls. When you chat with a foreign woman, you'd realize how uncivilized and uncultured some Nigerian girls can be.

3 Likes

Re: If This Is How Women Smell I Don't Think I Can Live In Same Room. by pocohantas(f): 3:08pm On Sep 21, 2020
Kriss216:

Lol
They always reply me. They don't form like Nigerian girls. When you chat with a foreign woman, you'd realize how uncivilized and uncultured some Nigerian girls can be.

They have no reason to form, considering you have placed them on a pedestal.

Foreign girl fcks you on a first date= Foreign girls are real, they don’t pretend.

Erica, a Nigerian lady, fcks Kidd = Nigerian girls are olosho. Opening their pussy anyhow. Marry Nigerian girls at your own risk.

So you see. We are trying to understand you guys. We were told to read these books, hopefully there would be some success when we are done. grin grin

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If This Is How Women Smell I Don't Think I Can Live In Same Room. by maramara: 3:10pm On Sep 21, 2020
Bellowed advice will be useful
Re: If This Is How Women Smell I Don't Think I Can Live In Same Room. by maramara: 3:12pm On Sep 21, 2020
Good job. This is how it should be.

Johnholmes:
She has a vaginal infection.
Most ladies dont know because their nose has gotten conditioned to the smell.also most of her other boyfriends didn't tell her so they won't hurt her feelings.
If you really wanna treat her ,then give her this medications and she'll love u for life.

-Intravenous rocephin injection 1gm stat

-Tabs doxycycline 100mg bd for 1 wk

-She should insert one tablet vaginally of Vaginal clovinal ovules or vaginal micozol plus every night just before going to bed for 2 weeks.

-Also she'll need a lil lifestyle modification.
Nigeria is very hot and humid and this encourages bacterial growth in the pussy . So women should always try to keep it dry .

Avoid tight fitting clothes as much as possible.

Wear more of skirts (without panties if possible) so that it can receive enough fresh air.

Avoid panties as much as possible (especially g stings)

Clean up whenever u feel wet from sweat

Clean up after sex.

That pussy must remain dry as much as possible to avoid smells

If u do this for her, she'll love and be loyal to u for life grin

Nb: smelly pussy doesnt mean the gal is dirty ,its either she honestly doesnt know its smelling,she doesn't know how to treat it or shes embarrassed to tell anyone about it.

2 Likes

Re: If This Is How Women Smell I Don't Think I Can Live In Same Room. by Kriss216: 3:13pm On Sep 21, 2020
pocohantas:

Foreign girl fcks you on a first date= Foreign girls are real, they don’t pretend.

Erica, a Nigerian lady, fcks Kidd = Nigerian girls are olosho. Opening their pussy anyhow. Marry Nigerian girls at your own risk.

So you see. We are trying to understand you guys. We were told to read these books, hopefully there would be some success when we are done. grin grin
Erica being a Nigerian girl opened her legs for Kiddwaya cos that's the only thing she can offer a Billionaire son. She has no option.
Your Nengi would have done so if Ozo is a billionaire son. Nigerian girls are only attracted to money.

21 Likes

Re: If This Is How Women Smell I Don't Think I Can Live In Same Room. by jesmond3945: 3:15pm On Sep 21, 2020
fineboynl:
my room and toilet is now smelling. there is this girl I'm seeing she frequently or sometimes visit me and stay for days. her pussy smell really bad.

before you all say it dirty girl. she is not. no matter how expensive her fix hair is, she removed it within a week or at most 2 weeks. she is not a dirty girl. but I don't understand how her pussy smell so bad. my bedsheets and guest towel which I give to girls is just bombing with smell. the toilet where she urinate. I am tired and already thinking of stopping her from coming.

what could be the problem? she get wet too easily when I touch her. sometimes while we are in public when i touch or romance her the next thing is that foul smell.

what is she not doing right? if it's an infection what is the treatment and how do I tell her? she isn't my real girlfriend neither would i like to date or marry her, but for the main time I like her company as she is helping me to kill boredness most times. there are other needful situation I am needing her for. if not I would have deleted her since.

I am tired of washing bedsheets and cleaning the house each time she visit. my wardrobe where she put her undies or trousers smells too. I'm tired
it is infection. Tell her to allow air flow inside
Re: If This Is How Women Smell I Don't Think I Can Live In Same Room. by pocohantas(f): 3:16pm On Sep 21, 2020
Kriss216:

Erica being a Nigerian girl opened her legs for Kiddwaya cos that's the only thing she can offer a Billionaire son. She has no option.
Your Nengi would have done so if Ozo is a billionaire son. Nigerian girls are only attracted to money.

But Nigeria is a poverty country, yet our population is growing. Which means, poor men are fcking. How then are Nigerian girls ONLY attracted to MONEY?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If This Is How Women Smell I Don't Think I Can Live In Same Room. by Pweetyccee(f): 3:16pm On Sep 21, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Is How Women Smell I Don't Think I Can Live In Same Room. by Kriss216: 3:20pm On Sep 21, 2020
pocohantas:

But Nigeria is a poverty country, yet our population is growing. Which means, poor men are fcking. How then are Nigerian girls ONLY attracted to MONEY?
There are levels to all these, poco. There's a reason we have Pay-as-you-go. There's also a reason we have FWB.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Is How Women Smell I Don't Think I Can Live In Same Room. by crackhaus: 3:30pm On Sep 21, 2020
Lol, I can't... I just can't with this guy cheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: If This Is How Women Smell I Don't Think I Can Live In Same Room. by fineboynl(m): 3:38pm On Sep 21, 2020
crackhaus:
Lol, I can't... I just can't with this guy cheesycheesy
what are you trying to say
Re: If This Is How Women Smell I Don't Think I Can Live In Same Room. by pocohantas(f): 3:38pm On Sep 21, 2020
Kriss216:

There are levels to all these, poco. There's a reason we have Pay-as-you-go. There's also a reason we have FWB.

There is a girl on your street selling fruits, she likes you, but you don’t like her because she has just SSCE with no swag. You want the Law graduate that can cook and clean, while being submissive. You are now angry that the Law graduate wants an Otedola too. It’s like your head is paining you. All of you sef. grin

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If This Is How Women Smell I Don't Think I Can Live In Same Room. by Kriss216: 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2020
pocohantas:

There is a girl on your street selling fruits, she likes you, but you don’t like her because she has just SSCE with no swag. You want the Law graduate that can cook and clean, while being submissive. You are now angry that the Law graduate wants an Otedola too. Is like your head is paining you. All of you sef. grin
You're wrong. I don't want a Law graduate. My worst relationship is with a feminist Law student.
IMO, A sensible fruit seller is far better than a senseless Law graduate.

17 Likes

Re: If This Is How Women Smell I Don't Think I Can Live In Same Room. by Biglittlelois(f): 3:44pm On Sep 21, 2020
Mstick:
Why do you guys get pleasure in embarrassing women?! I know how many smelly men women meet but you don't see threads upon threads about this.

The lady you're having consensual sex with smells and you come online to post about it, it not only shows how immature you're but also how DIRTY because you keep on having sex with her instead of helping her.

You just embarrassed yourself. Hope you know whatever infection she has that's causing that smell you also have it too.

He doesn't know that yet, and his brothers above edging him on with their dumb comments and smiles on Nigerian ladies are as clueless as he is, not surprised anyway.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do You Tell Your Wife That Her Soup Is Not Sweet? / Reasons For Giving Many Names To Babies / Wicked Married Man Messed Up My Life And Refuse To Take Responsibility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.