Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,920 members, 7,848,719 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:17 AM

Does Oshiomole Sees An Issue With His Approach, Before Obaseki Forgives Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Oshiomole Sees An Issue With His Approach, Before Obaseki Forgives Him (400 Views)

Edo Governorship Election: Hurdles Before Obaseki / Edo 2020: Hurdles Before Obaseki by Imhontu Olumense / 2019: Obasanjo Forgives Atiku, Endorses Him For President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Oshiomole Sees An Issue With His Approach, Before Obaseki Forgives Him by BERNIMOORE: 11:24pm On Sep 21, 2020
I have read so many unpleasant articles and comment from all quarters especially some APC apologists....Saying that obaseki must forgive oshiomole because he made him....
If obaseki lost the election will they be saying all this

And besides does oshiomole even accept that there is issue in his own character?

Let us call spade a spade

Obaseki was very clear that he cannot be a Governor and not perform like a Governor
Re: Does Oshiomole Sees An Issue With His Approach, Before Obaseki Forgives Him by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 21, 2020
Hello good evening.
I hope I meet anyone reading this message in peace. Glory be to God in the most high.
For couple of months now, I have been experiencing serious financial difficulties resulting to depression and thoughts to take my life. I always trust in God for help and will never do such.
I'm totally down presently and would appreciate help no matter how small. May God continue to keep us safe, sound & continually provide for us. Thanks for your consideration.
Re: Does Oshiomole Sees An Issue With His Approach, Before Obaseki Forgives Him by solmus: 11:37pm On Sep 21, 2020
Worry about Election Tribunals first and leave past stories.. Panelists are getting selected as we speak by Court of Appeal
Re: Does Oshiomole Sees An Issue With His Approach, Before Obaseki Forgives Him by MsAllison(f): 11:41pm On Sep 21, 2020
solmus:
Worry about Election Tribunals first and leave past stories.. Panelists are getting selected as we speak by Court of Appeal
Hehehehe from hopping on buhari to rig to hopping on buhari to use court.

the pain has just started because I'm just warming up.

nairaland Tony Umez grin

1 Like

Re: Does Oshiomole Sees An Issue With His Approach, Before Obaseki Forgives Him by slivertongue: 1:07am On Sep 22, 2020
obaseki did right to tame arrogant oshiomhole. he sud focus on the needs of Edo people
Re: Does Oshiomole Sees An Issue With His Approach, Before Obaseki Forgives Him by tobechi74: 1:41am On Sep 22, 2020
BERNIMOORE:
I have read so many unpleasant articles and comment from all quarters especially some APC apologists....Saying that obaseki must forgive oshiomole because he made him....
If obaseki lost the election will they be saying all this

And besides does oshiomole even accept that there is issue in his own character?

Let us call spade a spade

Obaseki was very clear that he cannot be a Governor and not perform like a Governor

By forgiving him, Obaseki should not report him to aEFCC
Re: Does Oshiomole Sees An Issue With His Approach, Before Obaseki Forgives Him by Burgerlomo: 4:20am On Sep 22, 2020
They should both shed their swords for the benefits of the good people of Edo State.
Re: Does Oshiomole Sees An Issue With His Approach, Before Obaseki Forgives Him by aremuforlife(m): 5:05am On Sep 22, 2020
slivertongue:
obaseki did right to tame arrogant oshiomhole. he sud focus on the needs of Edo people
If you called Oshomole arrogant, what will you call the sitting governor and his deputy. Eni cocoa baye, ohun lomo looo.
Re: Does Oshiomole Sees An Issue With His Approach, Before Obaseki Forgives Him by BERNIMOORE: 9:33am On Sep 22, 2020
MsAllison:
Hehehehe from hopping on buhari to rig to hopping on buhari to use court.

the pain has just started because I'm just warming up.

nairaland Tony Umez grin
I tell you....they knew that they are unpopular they are waiting for federal might

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna State Pdp, 2020 Congress. / 2023: Real Reason Why APC Governors Plotted Oshiomhole’s Removal — Wambai / End Of Sars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.