Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Edo Election What Babajide Otitoju Should Know - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election What Babajide Otitoju Should Know (677 Views)

Tinubu Supporter, Babajide Otitoju Throws Support for Dino Melaye(video,pics) / Babajide Otitoju, Denial Saying, "IPOB Burnt Down TVC". / #LekkiMassacre: Babajide Otitoju Of TVC Reacts To Shooting Of #endsars Protester (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Election What Babajide Otitoju Should Know by Askmewhy(m): 5:39am On Sep 22, 2020
I have been watching BABAJIDE OTITOJU and other journalists hangout on TVCN for some time now and I always enjoyed their analysis.
But I noticed Babajide should learn not to put himself in position of God that sees tomorrow. In his predictions on Friday he said Ize Iyamu will win Obaseki.
I agree you are very good but always remember you are human too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Election What Babajide Otitoju Should Know by midolian(m): 5:55am On Sep 22, 2020
He knows already
Thank you

Re: Edo Election What Babajide Otitoju Should Know by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 5:57am On Sep 22, 2020
midolian:
He knows already

Thank you
gworo seller how far
how's Aminat508 grin
you don propose to her abi you still dey Simp around grin
Re: Edo Election What Babajide Otitoju Should Know by midolian(m): 5:58am On Sep 22, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
gworo seller how far
how's Aminat508 grin
you don propose to her abi you still dey Simp around grin
Like Ozo, ba? grin grin

mumu!
Re: Edo Election What Babajide Otitoju Should Know by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 6:01am On Sep 22, 2020
midolian:
Like Ozo, ba? grin grin

mumu!
yes naaa
you love aminat508 but scared and shy of telling her your feelings cheesy

is that not SIMPing around mai gworo
Re: Edo Election What Babajide Otitoju Should Know by ojun50(m): 6:16am On Sep 22, 2020
Don't mind him
I watch him saying Ize Iyamu will win the election, no doubt the guys is good but he fall my hand.

The moment oshobaba was sack from national APC supporters should know that he can can't not win the election.
Re: Edo Election What Babajide Otitoju Should Know by yanabasee(m): 6:34am On Sep 22, 2020
Askmewhy:
I have been watching BABAJIDE OTITOJU and other journalists hangout on TVCN for some time now and I always enjoyed their analysis.
But I noticed Babajide should learn not to put himself in position of God that sees tomorrow. In his predictions on Friday he said Ize Iyamu will win Obaseki.

You shouldn't blame him.... He's a strong supporter of Tinubu and he was making that prediction based on how APC often use rigging and supreme court to win election...

But the British and US ban and the entire Edo state people's efforts changed their plans....
Re: Edo Election What Babajide Otitoju Should Know by Ratedgang: 6:46am On Sep 22, 2020
That guy does a bias analysis like someone who is scared or supports one party... I stopped watching that hangout cos of him. I prefer wwe and National Geographic wild.... The guy don dey goof big time.

1 Like

Re: Edo Election What Babajide Otitoju Should Know by genesishouse: 6:49am On Sep 22, 2020
Don't be deceived that Babajide is a disgrace to journalism. One of the foremost values of the profession is impartiality and it is a virtue he lacks so much. The guy can never and will have an independent view, different from his lord and master. This I have followed and I gave up on his biased journalism, partial analysis and sentiments.
Away with his analysis and this one of the core issues plaguing the profession in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election What Babajide Otitoju Should Know by kingzizzy: 7:15am On Sep 22, 2020
Askmewhy:

Dont you know that TVC is just APC mouthpiece? Everything about that News station is about making APC look good. The other one they call 'uncle Yori' is so biased in favour of this APC government that he no longer knows what is right or wrong.

TVC is just an APC praise singing club.
Re: Edo Election What Babajide Otitoju Should Know by TANTUMERGO007(m): 7:20am On Sep 22, 2020
I made sure I streamed live the program yesterday my brother, he just they still talk thrash. All these men know say people they vex for them

(1) (Reply)

No ‘hidden Agenda’ With Water Resources Bill – FG / #EndSARS: Why Has Nobody Resigned From Buhari's Government? / The Dangerous Enemies Of Southern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.