Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,768 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair (36010 Views)

EXCLUSIVE: APC Concedes 2023 Presidential Ticket To South / MC Oluomo Reacts To Trump's Defeat, Congratulates Biden / Hosa Okunbo Congratulates Obaseki On His Reelection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair by FlordFlorez(m): 6:46pm On Sep 22, 2020
It's now official, Fulanis has rejected Tinubu and oshopikin
Re: APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:48pm On Sep 22, 2020
The game plan is to destroy APC before 2023 so that PDP or any other party with a northerner, preferably a fulani,as its flag bearer can emerge victorious at the poll. It will be difficult for another northerner to emerge as President on the platform of APC.

APC will win Ondo election just to deceive the politically naive and gullible southern politicians. What happened in Edo was a well calculated strategic move to diminish the seemingly god-like status of Tinubu and clip his wings ahead of 2023. It does not matter to the cabals whether or not Tinubu intends to contest. He must be caged !

The battle is not against Tinubu alone,it is a well orchestrated plan to ensure that a northerner succeeds Buhari ,APC or not ! If they can't have their way on the platform of APC,which is not likely,they will destroy that party and openly jump into another one that promotes their interests. The North is ready for 2023.

Buhari won't handover to a southerner.

1 Like

Re: APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair by chymeze: 6:51pm On Sep 22, 2020
amenable:

Summarily, they allowed our votes to count, but Edo people still decided.
So, what's the surprise and why should we not rejoice?
Isn't it constitutional democracy we're supposed to be practicing in Nigeria?
The masses are the problem of this country.
The problem there is that it's not consistent! That they allowed it in Edo is not because they are entrenching true democracy but because of their interest. Don't just praise the act but judge the intent, that way you won't be deceived by such superficial acts. We want consistently free and fair elections not just a fair election which someone gives you not because they have your interest at heart but because they want to achieve their selfish interest. I hope those of you praising it was truly free and fair don't cry when it is rigged in another state where Tinubu's interest doesn't lie
Re: APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair by TinubuGoQuench(f): 6:52pm On Sep 22, 2020
Have simplyleo and simplyseyi seen this news?

The Nairalander mentioned above has been absent since Ize-Thief was defeated. He has refused to log in to this forum.

Pls if you live close to him, ensure there is nothing like rope or sniper around! cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair by Bizibi(m): 6:52pm On Sep 22, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:
The game plan is to destroy APC before 2023 so that PDP or any other party with a northerner, preferably a fulani,as its flag bearer can emerge victorious at the poll. It will be difficult for another northerner to emerge as President on the platform of APC.

APC will win Ondo election just to deceive the politically naive and gullible southern politicians. What happened in Edo was a well calculated strategic move to diminish the seemingly god-like status of Tinubu and clip his wings ahead of 2023. It does not matter to the cabals whether or not Tinubu intends to contest. He must be caged !

The battle is not against Tinubu alone,it is a well orchestrated plan to ensure that a northerner succeeds Buhari ,APC or not ! If they can't have their way on the platform of APC,which is not likely,they will destroy that party and openly jump into another one that promotes their interests. The North is ready for 2023.

Buhari won't handover to a southerner.
apc is not rooting for a northerner behind the scene,they actually want a SW candidate but my problem is El rufai as the VP.

1 Like

Re: APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair by Babaken(m): 6:52pm On Sep 22, 2020
If truly APC said this you know there is under grand plan that Obaseki will go back to APC or he will be informer for them after PDP caucus meeting Don't trust politicians.
Re: APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 6:54pm On Sep 22, 2020
this one go pain solmus sooo much

chaiii grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair by Danniedpastor(m): 6:58pm On Sep 22, 2020
Nbotee:
Why is it beginning to feel like some of the APC governors who helped remove Oshiomole also wanted Obaseki to win??

Bro, this whole thing is planned.
El-rufai and co have confirmed it through their actions.
2 men from one camp in APC have been relegated through this election.

Just watch how they would become feather weight politicians after now.

1 Like

Re: APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair by Impactever(m): 6:59pm On Sep 22, 2020
StrongandMighty:
Yoruba Muslims in severe pains right now...

They didn't acknowledge their god with a decayed brown teeth that ozees out a pungent offensive odour every single minute of the the day

hahahaha .....Idi kwa very wicked .... laugh wan kill me here.

1 Like

Re: APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair by vRendoh(m): 6:59pm On Sep 22, 2020
Good one from APC and a loss to Politics Lawyers warming to eat fat from this election. Na God do am! Ize Iyamu should call Oba Seki and the issue rest permanently.
Congrats to APC

1 Like

Re: APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair by Arabs999: 6:59pm On Sep 22, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

If you want to lose completely in politics join APC. Those folks got nothing to show forth in Nigeria ..
grin angry grin grin
Re: APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 7:00pm On Sep 22, 2020
BIGGESThead6 cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair by Impactever(m): 7:05pm On Sep 22, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
Good to hear. Don't mind the gang that call them themselves father of Nigerian democracy but cannot accept and concede in a free and fair election.

What matters to Ize Iyamu and his gang is to force Obaseki to go and spend Edo money in the court. Money that is meant for development will be spent on lawyers and judges. Where then is their love for Edo state.

Oshiomole to me do not understand democracy at all. If not why would you allow direct primaries in some states and indirect in other states?

Again my fear in all these is that if I remember how I celebrated Oshiomole annihilating Tony Anenih and Ogbinedion gang, it makes me become afraid that Obaseki could be another god father to worry about in the near future.

I completely agree with you .......Obaseki could install himself as another Godfather in the future. ....A case study is the Rochas vs Ohakim in the 2011 Imo State Guber Election

1 Like

Re: APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair by murmee: 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2020
VEE2010:
My candid advice to Gov Obaseki and PDP:
The surrender tactic is a very effective law of power: I will advise them not to fall asleep.
Unlike a typical APC that we know, accepting defeat so easily seems fishy to me.
They may be cooking something using the inconsistency of our constitution to take over Edo through an arranged litigation.
I expect lawyers for the PDP and Obaseki himself to pay more attention to ensuring they begin a mock litigation process in anticipation of countering APC's ungodly antics.
It is still very early to celebrate and lose guard
APC will not go to court. Their aims and desires have been achieved!
Re: APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair by Germi9: 7:07pm On Sep 22, 2020
the fear of sanctions and visa ban is the beginning of wisdom
Re: APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair by Agugbadin: 7:09pm On Sep 22, 2020
Good sportsmanship
Re: APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair by samwillyco1(m): 7:09pm On Sep 22, 2020
I told people that Obaseki is in a Good Book of PMB and wanted him to run for the Governornship of Edo under APC but Adams Oshiomhole said NO, he decided to deal with him in another way.

Although Adam and Co will still go to court, Obaseki should get his Lawyers ready for the Case
Re: APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair by Jaamin6s: 7:11pm On Sep 22, 2020
Re: APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair by opribo(m): 7:11pm On Sep 22, 2020
The margin of defeat is just too much, its like the people were expressing their hatred for OshiomOle.

Edolites have spoken loud and clear and it has been heard in far and wide. Oshiomole just have to leave town not to be heard or seen. The man is just trouble all around him. He went to APC as the party chairman and almost scattered it.

He is the main reason for Iyamu's loss.

1 Like

Re: APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair by VEE2010(m): 7:13pm On Sep 22, 2020
murmee:
APC will not go to court. Their aims and desires have been achieved!

Let's wait and see...
Re: APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair by Galadimabawa: 7:18pm On Sep 22, 2020
The fear of US visa ban is the beginning of all wisdom. grin grin grin
Re: APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair by showafrica(m): 7:19pm On Sep 22, 2020
donbachi:
"Victory for democracy" only when dem win una.but,when apc wins,na victory for apc..ole!woooooo!.

They are only respecting US for now... Fear of visa ban the beginning of pdp.
Re: APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:19pm On Sep 22, 2020
They've got no choice than to respect the will of the people.

Edo people spoke in one voice and the message was clear >>> Edo No Be Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair by Amah70: 7:19pm On Sep 22, 2020
adekanmbi1986:

https://punchng.com/finally-apc-concedes-defeat-admits-edo-poll-free-fair/?utm_source=Smartech&utm_medium=Web-push-notification&utm_campaign=APC%20concedes%20defeat&__sta=%7CUIUJ&__stm_medium=bpn&__stm_source=smartech

Mai Mala Buni in few carefully chosen words and sentences finally buried Adams Oshiomwole’s desire to remain relevant in APC.

2 Likes

Re: APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 22, 2020
Fleshly:
Before nko. Tinubu and Oshiomhole were massively disgraced on Saturday by the good people of Edo State and they have no other option except to admit defeat.

We look forward to see the rejection of God-fatherism in yoruba land, and that is if the Yorubas can muster the courage, though I'm afraid that may not happen. But we can only hope.
It is not only in Yoruba land...It is all over Naija
Re: APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair by mrkings84(m): 7:28pm On Sep 22, 2020
All I can say is, Congrats to Obaseki. The godfatherism destroyer!! He proves he is a real a Warri boy by blood!

Abi Warri dey carry last?
Re: APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair by Omoslim26: 7:29pm On Sep 22, 2020
i ve got a feeling we might just be nearing the end of dis calamity and national punishment called Apc
we ve all learnt our lessons the hard way
who would have imagined it will get to d point where we will be buying fuel at such preposterous price

God have mercy

1 Like

Re: APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair by kolade560: 7:32pm On Sep 22, 2020
Fleshly:
Before nko. Tinubu and Oshiomhole were massively disgraced on Saturday by the good people of Edo State and they have no other option except to admit defeat.

We look forward to see the rejection of God-fatherism in yoruba land, and that is if the Yorubas can muster the courage, though I'm afraid that may not happen. But we can only hope.
Lagos alone does not represent Yoruba....stop making the mistake.
In the last election in Ondo, we rejected Tinubu holistically, he wanted to force Segun Abraham his puppet but he was chased like rat.
Stop saying Yoruba as if all Yoruba's are in APC or supported oshiomhole or tinubu.
Am Yoruba and I support Obaseki from day one.

1 Like

Re: APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair by 8stargeneral: 7:36pm On Sep 22, 2020
If una like make una no accept d defeat... d deal has already done

Re: APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair by ThugCheetah(m): 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2020
Chai. And Solmus my Yoruba Muslim brother was already banking on election tribunal magomago spearheaded by our jagapant.. what a bad time to be a Yoruba Muslim grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair by guychidile: 8:02pm On Sep 22, 2020
in the right direction
Re: APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair by ThetrueWord: 8:07pm On Sep 22, 2020
If God is for you, no one can be gainst you.However, that the Almighty stood by you does not mean you are righteous, the best or perfect. It's just for God's mercy that we are not consumed, disgraced or defeated.

It could simply be to silence the pround. Which I think played in Edo election. Obaseki's performance in the last 4 years would have been a justification without stress.

He should make Edo people proud.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Pilots, Air Force Personnel Die In Military Aircraft Crash / Photos Of Babajide Sanwoolu Campaigning At Computer Village In Ikeja / Wike’s Gamble On Rivers APC's Ministerial Slot - Thisday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.