Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,596 members, 7,851,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:09 PM

Obaseki Extends Olive Branch To Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu; Says Fight Is Over - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Extends Olive Branch To Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu; Says Fight Is Over (40538 Views)

Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace / Obaseki Condoles With Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu Over Crash, Death Of Security Aides / Simple Agenda: Ize Iyamu Says He Didn't Plagiarise Pedro's Intellectual Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Extends Olive Branch To Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu; Says Fight Is Over by freemi(m): 9:09pm On Sep 22, 2020
That is how it is suppose to b
Re: Obaseki Extends Olive Branch To Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu; Says Fight Is Over by NaMe4: 9:14pm On Sep 22, 2020
post=94200248:
We guess some wise people have advised him from the pride and foolishness his brain went to in the first 24 hours after winning the election, talking like a proud little tout. Abusing everyone.

The progress of Edo state is what really matters at this point, not political foolishness.
Enough of the jargons, threats, bickering and foolishness he has been spewing just after 24 hours.
Go straight to work and move Edo state forward Mr Guv!

God bless Edo State.
God bless Nigeria.

Even our darling number one wailer on Nairaland, who campaigned for him day and night,
sometimes, even forgetting to eat!
has got some good advice for him below.
Pride truly goes before a fall!

It is always good and refreshing to see that we have reasonable members like you on this forum.
Good to see we are not the only one.
A better Nigeria all around is all we want.
End of Discussion.

All those were not true!

He never uttered such. Just sensational headlines

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Extends Olive Branch To Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu; Says Fight Is Over by CTete: 9:15pm On Sep 22, 2020
Indispensable85:
This is better!
So you even did your NYSC in the East and was well taken care of. I know you're still a tenant in the house of an Igbo man in this your so called Lagos. It will only be well with you any day you starts loving the Igbos.
Re: Obaseki Extends Olive Branch To Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu; Says Fight Is Over by aviara: 9:16pm On Sep 22, 2020
Just imagine na APC win this Edo election, some people would have sang the praise of Tinubu as the sole factor that gave Ize Iyamu the victory. They would have opined that it was that video he did on the election week that did d magic and caused vote swing towards APC's victory.

Las las Edo no be Lagos

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki Extends Olive Branch To Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu; Says Fight Is Over by CTete: 9:16pm On Sep 22, 2020
This is better![/quote]
So you even did your NYSC in the East and was well taken care of. I know you're still a tenant in the house of an Igbo man in this your so called Lagos. It will only be well with you any day you starts loving the Igbos.
Re: Obaseki Extends Olive Branch To Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu; Says Fight Is Over by DEWKID(m): 9:17pm On Sep 22, 2020
When election campaign was going on you guys came and be wailing ip0b over edo elections saying anyone the support doesnt make it. But now things didnt turn out the way you prospected, you are too quick to derail each trend with igbos when its not talking about them next time stfu cry me a river

Dickeyrider:
Those dirty biafrans will soon invade this thread to display their hypocrisy. Abia state is worse than latrin pit but they won't complain as long as PDP holds sway. The Hausa Fulanis doesn't even count them worthy of PDP presidential ticket despite years of slavery for PDP. Today they want biafra, tomorrow they lick PDP scrotum. I remember how many of their people begged me to take them to Lagos for better life during my NYSC days in the east. Tinubu this, tinubu that yet ifesinachi buses are filled with Igbos on a daily basis trooping to lagos for greener pastures. I have never seen a more confused set of people.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Extends Olive Branch To Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu; Says Fight Is Over by Eagletalon82(m): 9:20pm On Sep 22, 2020
GOD bless you my Governor. You have a good heart.
Re: Obaseki Extends Olive Branch To Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu; Says Fight Is Over by aviara: 9:20pm On Sep 22, 2020
If only the south west people can have the type of guts ams balls we in the south south have, no singular politician will sit over their collective destiny and decide for them like a god. We in the south south don't believe in licking the ass of anyone. Yoriba people its time to wake.....otoge trains moves to Lagos
Re: Obaseki Extends Olive Branch To Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu; Says Fight Is Over by Dyke15(m): 9:21pm On Sep 22, 2020
Dickeyrider:
Those dirty biafrans will soon invade this thread to display their hypocrisy. Abia state is worse than latrin pit but they won't complain as long as PDP holds sway. The Hausa Fulanis doesn't even count them worthy of PDP presidential ticket despite years of slavery for PDP. Today they want biafra, tomorrow they lick PDP scrotum. I remember how many of their people begged me to take them to Lagos for better life during my NYSC days in the east. Tinubu this, tinubu that yet ifesinachi buses are filled with Igbos on a daily basis trooping to lagos for greener pastures. I have never seen a more confused set of people.
Can u say that again without crying?

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki Extends Olive Branch To Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu; Says Fight Is Over by davsandy: 9:21pm On Sep 22, 2020
What has Biafra got to do with this trend? You are just beclouded with hate.
{author=Dickeyrider post=94200247] Those dirty biafrans will soon invade this thread to display their hypocrisy. Abia state is worse than latrin pit but they won't complain as long as PDP holds sway. The Hausa Fulanis doesn't even count them worthy of PDP presidential ticket despite years of slavery for PDP. Today they want biafra, tomorrow they lick PDP scrotum. I remember how many of their people begged me to take them to Lagos for better life during my NYSC days in the east. Tinubu this, tinubu that yet ifesinachi buses are filled with Igbos on a daily basis trooping to lagos for greener pastures. I have never seen a more confused set of people. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Extends Olive Branch To Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu; Says Fight Is Over by Franklinn1: 9:22pm On Sep 22, 2020
Dickeyrider:
Yoloba Slave.. u and your 100th generation re doomed for slavery.. are you still crying?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Extends Olive Branch To Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu; Says Fight Is Over by Carlyscales: 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2020
Dickeyrider:

So this is a lady typing this??

you realise that this is 21st century and you actually went to school

you really need to leave this country!

who tribalism and its defence help

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Extends Olive Branch To Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu; Says Fight Is Over by TimiAkinno: 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2020
Re: Obaseki Extends Olive Branch To Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu; Says Fight Is Over by David1017(m): 9:24pm On Sep 22, 2020
All those were not true!

He never uttered such. Just sensational headlines [/quote]
I just taya.. False messages misleading non benins
Re: Obaseki Extends Olive Branch To Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu; Says Fight Is Over by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 22, 2020
Obaseki be careful that man is a somehow, well This is the most peaceful election ever done nicely...
Re: Obaseki Extends Olive Branch To Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu; Says Fight Is Over by Indispensable85(m): 9:29pm On Sep 22, 2020
CTete:

Product of drug abuse.
Re: Obaseki Extends Olive Branch To Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu; Says Fight Is Over by Yeeyo: 9:31pm On Sep 22, 2020
obaseki is a mature politician.
Re: Obaseki Extends Olive Branch To Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu; Says Fight Is Over by chrisxxx(m): 9:32pm On Sep 22, 2020
Dickeyrider:
Surprisingly you are a graduate. We are really in problem if a graduate could think this way.
Permit me to ask you a question.
Those Ifesinachi busses do they run empty on their return trips?
Re: Obaseki Extends Olive Branch To Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu; Says Fight Is Over by Taiwojon(m): 9:32pm On Sep 22, 2020
Yes oooo

Follow peace with all men and holiness without which no man shall see the lord,
The pastor is welcome but he must be truly born again oooo
Re: Obaseki Extends Olive Branch To Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu; Says Fight Is Over by Supremecc(m): 9:33pm On Sep 22, 2020
Dickeyrider:

Is Lagos ur father land?. Stick with ur oshogbo

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Extends Olive Branch To Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu; Says Fight Is Over by Jostoman: 9:35pm On Sep 22, 2020
Nice one from you obaseki
Re: Obaseki Extends Olive Branch To Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu; Says Fight Is Over by feedthenation(m): 9:36pm On Sep 22, 2020
He will seek forgiveness, then return back to APC before 2023

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Extends Olive Branch To Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu; Says Fight Is Over by achymmania: 9:39pm On Sep 22, 2020
Dickeyrider:
bro you better leave these people. Their senses of reasoning have been diseased and prostituted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Extends Olive Branch To Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu; Says Fight Is Over by YoungAncient1: 9:50pm On Sep 22, 2020
Make sure to deal with Tony Kabaka sha
Re: Obaseki Extends Olive Branch To Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu; Says Fight Is Over by Unrated900(m): 9:51pm On Sep 22, 2020
Beware of osho Pikin

He only want your downfall

True true edo nor Be Lagos
Re: Obaseki Extends Olive Branch To Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu; Says Fight Is Over by Johnsinia(m): 10:05pm On Sep 22, 2020
Dickeyrider:
The last time I checked you and your people are the most dirty tribe in Africa... this is what the Hausas even know very well... from Osun to Lagos! Dirty people from the house they stay to the food they eat. Gosh! never seen people that love dirt like them

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Extends Olive Branch To Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu; Says Fight Is Over by Nanavati(m): 10:13pm On Sep 22, 2020
after reading this my respect for don increase
Re: Obaseki Extends Olive Branch To Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu; Says Fight Is Over by Yebosola(m): 10:24pm On Sep 22, 2020
Eriokanmi:
would you as governor have accepted to be dashing Oshomole 500m every month from the sgate allocation that wasn't even enough? Where's the money nah? No wonder lors of governors don't perform once they assume office because of the heavy bandage put on them by their godfathers who put them there.

U no fear God, 500m every month? How much is Edo's allocation after overheads? How much can a glorified village generate as internal revenue? Just don't name a dog bad because u want to hang dog now, stupid and baseless theories.
Re: Obaseki Extends Olive Branch To Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu; Says Fight Is Over by Yebosola(m): 10:29pm On Sep 22, 2020
ThugCheetah:
before the election una blame ipob for everything, during the election ipob, even days after the election you are still lamenting about ipob wey nothing consign Dem with Edo election, my Yoruba Muslim brother, na so the election pain your ewedu skull reach??grin

Igbos, for the very first time u aligned with success, e deh sweet u ba?i pray the dog that bitten Ikpeazu will not affect him too, now that he has left progressive to the Tax collectors? grin
Re: Obaseki Extends Olive Branch To Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu; Says Fight Is Over by Yebosola(m): 10:35pm On Sep 22, 2020
aviara:
If only the south west people can have the type of guts ams balls we in the south south have, no singular politician will sit over their collective destiny and decide for them like a god. We in the south south don't believe in licking the ass of anyone. Yoriba people its time to wake.....otoge trains moves to Lagos

Ode oshi, hypocrite, tell me who is This. A. Orji & Son, Ibori that installed a sitting governor from prison etc, oh they are from Togo, radarada
Re: Obaseki Extends Olive Branch To Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu; Says Fight Is Over by booz(m): 10:43pm On Sep 22, 2020
Obaseki can back his statements up with action by appointing Oshiomole as his adviser on political matters and Osagie as adviser on religious matters while the both of them can reciprocate by accepting the appointments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hoodlums Burn Declan Emelumba's House In Ubulu, Imo State / Ifeoma Nwankwo Knees To Greet Tinubu At Chatham House (Photos) / Epic Photo Of The Day: Buhari And Obasanjo As Young Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.