Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,476 members, 7,850,648 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:43 AM

Multi Taxation: Obiano Is Sitting On Our Neck And We Can’t Breath - Onyedika - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Multi Taxation: Obiano Is Sitting On Our Neck And We Can’t Breath - Onyedika (13316 Views)

Father Mbaka: Governor Obiano Is God's Blessing To Anambra State (Photos) / Arthur Eze: ‘Obiano Is A Small Fry’ / Obiano Is An Igala Man From Ibaji LGA, Kogi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multi Taxation: Obiano Is Sitting On Our Neck And We Can’t Breath - Onyedika by Jimbadly: 8:59pm On Sep 22, 2020
Very true.

The atmosphere in Anambra is stifling.
Re: Multi Taxation: Obiano Is Sitting On Our Neck And We Can’t Breath - Onyedika by abouzaid: 8:59pm On Sep 22, 2020
my biggest anger is the avoidable traffic congestions due to the bad roads.
Re: Multi Taxation: Obiano Is Sitting On Our Neck And We Can’t Breath - Onyedika by Ogbuu101: 9:01pm On Sep 22, 2020
Obiano is associating with Buhari, so it's not a surprise he has turned to a failure.
Re: Multi Taxation: Obiano Is Sitting On Our Neck And We Can’t Breath - Onyedika by stonemasonn: 9:05pm On Sep 22, 2020
loveth360:
Na agboro own tire person pass.

You carry load for head they will ask you to pay for load you dey carry for head.

Load na your Load,head na your head,the strength you use in carrying it na your strength.

Things we only see and hear in south west is now happening in East.

Truly “Bad company corrupts good character”
hmmm. Blame it on southwest, APGA is now a southwest party.
Re: Multi Taxation: Obiano Is Sitting On Our Neck And We Can’t Breath - Onyedika by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 22, 2020
Check out owerri Road, that place is an eyesaw. He keeps locking traders shop demanding for tax. Come to nnewi and see how the roads are.

1 Like

Re: Multi Taxation: Obiano Is Sitting On Our Neck And We Can’t Breath - Onyedika by OPPPS: 9:08pm On Sep 22, 2020
loveth360:

You carry load for head they will ask you to pay for load you dey carry for head.

Load na your Load,head na your head,the strength you use in carrying it na your strength.

Keep quite. You ain't just seeing it. Just you have been lying to yourself about it that it doesn't happen. Now, you can blame Tinubu for the multiple taxes

1 Like

Re: Multi Taxation: Obiano Is Sitting On Our Neck And We Can’t Breath - Onyedika by stonemasonn: 9:08pm On Sep 22, 2020
But you guys are happy paying taxes in Lagos.
Re: Multi Taxation: Obiano Is Sitting On Our Neck And We Can’t Breath - Onyedika by Sammy07: 9:14pm On Sep 22, 2020
But whenever arrewa complains that Anambra is in bad shape, you guys will shout him down

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Multi Taxation: Obiano Is Sitting On Our Neck And We Can’t Breath - Onyedika by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:15pm On Sep 22, 2020
No wonder all the transport companies moved to Asaba once you cross Head Bridge you will start seeing them

1 Like

Re: Multi Taxation: Obiano Is Sitting On Our Neck And We Can’t Breath - Onyedika by totit: 9:16pm On Sep 22, 2020
Where is that pay-per-post agent from anambra? your attention is needed here asap. grin cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Multi Taxation: Obiano Is Sitting On Our Neck And We Can’t Breath - Onyedika by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 22, 2020
Blame yorubas for this jor
Re: Multi Taxation: Obiano Is Sitting On Our Neck And We Can’t Breath - Onyedika by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2020
I have been on NL for a while and I have never come across a thread on igbos tackling their leaders
Re: Multi Taxation: Obiano Is Sitting On Our Neck And We Can’t Breath - Onyedika by Wallatah: 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2020
Thanks very much my brother the thing tire person ooh !!! they came today with police serving some small scale business shop that didn't have up to 50k worth of goods in their shop to pay 54k each shop ... We re waiting for him na angry mob finally

4 Likes

Re: Multi Taxation: Obiano Is Sitting On Our Neck And We Can’t Breath - Onyedika by OPPPS: 9:20pm On Sep 22, 2020
totit:
Where is that pay-per-post agent from anambra? your attention is needed here asap. grin cheesy

grin grin grin
Anambra1son. The idiot will rather blame Tinubu than accepting the decay in his state.

2 Likes

Re: Multi Taxation: Obiano Is Sitting On Our Neck And We Can’t Breath - Onyedika by OPPPS: 9:21pm On Sep 22, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
I have been on NL for a while and I have never come across a thread on igbos tackling their leaders
They are more concerned about Tinubu
Re: Multi Taxation: Obiano Is Sitting On Our Neck And We Can’t Breath - Onyedika by totit: 9:21pm On Sep 22, 2020
OPPPS:

Anambra1son. The idiot will rather blame Tinubu than accepting the decay in his state.

Ooops. You figured who I was referring to after all.

Heard his contract with Obiono has expired hence his absence on the forum of recent. grin

1 Like

Re: Multi Taxation: Obiano Is Sitting On Our Neck And We Can’t Breath - Onyedika by OPPPS: 9:22pm On Sep 22, 2020
Ogbuu101:
Obiano is associating with Buhari, so it's not a surprise he has turned to a failure.
Use your sense. Even if it's 2hours in a year
Re: Multi Taxation: Obiano Is Sitting On Our Neck And We Can’t Breath - Onyedika by Goke7: 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2020
Ogbuu101:

how buhari enter this matter again grin

1 Like

Re: Multi Taxation: Obiano Is Sitting On Our Neck And We Can’t Breath - Onyedika by Emmanuelhector(m): 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2020
too bad
Re: Multi Taxation: Obiano Is Sitting On Our Neck And We Can’t Breath - Onyedika by omeke12(m): 9:24pm On Sep 22, 2020
upper:
I am setting up a Medical Diagnostics Centre along Onitsha-Owerri Expressway, Ihiala. I placed a banner in front of office. The next day an officer from Anambra State Signage and Advertising Agency pasted a bill of twenty thousand Naira being a licence fee for outdoor on my door. They did not even wait for me to officially open the centre. If not that I have invested a lotof money, I would have closed up because if ordinary signage licence could cost #20,000 for September-December, 2020, what will they charge me for business premises plus other multiple taxations.
imagine

1 Like

Re: Multi Taxation: Obiano Is Sitting On Our Neck And We Can’t Breath - Onyedika by xcellentgraphic: 9:24pm On Sep 22, 2020
I thought they said anambra and enugu are next to heaven.....they are even showing us big buildings from the states....I'm shock seeing this news.

2 Likes

Re: Multi Taxation: Obiano Is Sitting On Our Neck And We Can’t Breath - Onyedika by OPPPS: 9:25pm On Sep 22, 2020
totit:

Ooops. You figured who I was referring to after all.

Heard his contract with Obiono has expired hence his absence on the forum of recent. grin
Any thread that does not promote his master, he will surely not surface.
Re: Multi Taxation: Obiano Is Sitting On Our Neck And We Can’t Breath - Onyedika by Goke7: 9:25pm On Sep 22, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

this thread no go pass 4 pages, if it reaches 5, na miracle. But if it elsewhere, chai e go reach 20. They will never mind their business but others. I give it to the few igbos who try to paint the real picture of the SE, they are the real mvp

3 Likes

Re: Multi Taxation: Obiano Is Sitting On Our Neck And We Can’t Breath - Onyedika by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 22, 2020
It is true..
Re: Multi Taxation: Obiano Is Sitting On Our Neck And We Can’t Breath - Onyedika by Goke7: 9:28pm On Sep 22, 2020
OPPPS:

He will be back to tell you Anambra has the richest individuals in Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Multi Taxation: Obiano Is Sitting On Our Neck And We Can’t Breath - Onyedika by donjahsy(m): 9:31pm On Sep 22, 2020
The man is a disgrace, who knows if he was a tout before becoming a governor, no wonder he placed touts in a every corner of the road.

1 Like

Re: Multi Taxation: Obiano Is Sitting On Our Neck And We Can’t Breath - Onyedika by sesan85(m): 9:32pm On Sep 22, 2020
loveth360:

Yeah, blame South West for your internal madness. Typical Osu IPOB pigs who can't take responsibility for their own rubbish. Fools!

3 Likes

Re: Multi Taxation: Obiano Is Sitting On Our Neck And We Can’t Breath - Onyedika by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 22, 2020
Foolish man, it was better during peter obi tenure.
Re: Multi Taxation: Obiano Is Sitting On Our Neck And We Can’t Breath - Onyedika by Bkayyy: 9:40pm On Sep 22, 2020
sesan85:

Yeah, blame South West for your internal madness. Typical Osu IPOB pigs who can't take responsibility for their own rubbish. Fools!
OSU, he only made reference of your osu region for the obvious not blaming her.
Re: Multi Taxation: Obiano Is Sitting On Our Neck And We Can’t Breath - Onyedika by Bullpenn11: 9:42pm On Sep 22, 2020
Jimbadly:
Very true.

The atmosphere in Anambra is stifling.

Meanwhile, Willie Obiano’s aides are following in his footsteps and robbing the state dry. They transport the money to the USA to buy big mansions.
WILLIE OBIANO’S CHIEF OF STAFF MR PRIMUS ODILI JUST BOUGHT A BIG HOUSE INUSA, NO 1804 TERRABROOKE PRIVATE COURT, BRENTWOOD, TERRABROOKE, IN TENESSEE, USA. HE COMPLETED PAYMENT IN FULL FOR THE HOUSE ON APRIL 22, 2020, IN THE HEIGHT OF COVID PANDEMIC WHEN PEOPLE IN THE SAME AMERICA COULD NOT EVEN KEEP UP WITH PAYMENT OF THEIR HOUSE MORTGAGES.

MR PRIMUS ODILI HAD PAID AN INITIAL DOWNPAYMENT FOR THE HOUSE OF A PALTRY 30, 000 DOLLARS AND HIS WIFE MOVED IN THERE BUT IN APRIL THIS YEAR, HE PAID IN OVER 1.7MILLION DOLLARS TO COMPLETE THE PAYMENT.

THIS CHIEF OF STAFF WAS A FORMER SEMINARIAN WHO ABANDONED THE SEMINARY AND FLED TO THE USA WHERE HE DEFRAUDED THE DOCTOR WHO EMPLOYED HIM AS A NURSES AIDE, TOGETHER WITH HIS WIFE MAUREEN ODILI WERE BOTH SAVED FROM A CRIMINAL TRIAL WHEN THE DOCTOR WHO OWNED THE CLINIC DROPPED CHARGES AFTER THEY BOTH SIGNED AN UNDERTAKING TO REPLACE THE AMOUNT DEFRAUDED BY INSTALMENTAL PAYMENTS.

OBIANO BROUGHT HIM BACK FROM AMERICA TO SERVE AS HIS CHIEF OF STAFF, A POSITION HE IS PRESENTLY STILL OCCUPYING.

DETAILS BELOW:

1 Like

Re: Multi Taxation: Obiano Is Sitting On Our Neck And We Can’t Breath - Onyedika by Bkayyy: 9:42pm On Sep 22, 2020
Miniso:
Foolish man, it was better during peter obi tenure.
Leave APGA, they will answer to our votes in 2021.
We reject agbero. Even if another party can't do shit but ban Agbero in Anambra, they will have my vote

1 Like

Re: Multi Taxation: Obiano Is Sitting On Our Neck And We Can’t Breath - Onyedika by Bkayyy: 9:44pm On Sep 22, 2020
Bullpenn11:

Meanwhile, Willie Obiano’s aides are following in his footsteps and robbing the state dry. They transport the money to the USA to buy big mansions.
WILLIE OBIANO’S CHIEF OF STAFF MR PRIMUS ODILI JUST BOUGHT A BIG HOUSE INUSA, NO 1804 TERRABROOKE PRIVATE COURT, BRENTWOOD, TERRABROOKE, IN TENESSEE, USA. HE COMPLETED PAYMENT IN FULL FOR THE HOUSE ON APRIL 22, 2020, IN THE HEIGHT OF COVID PANDEMIC WHEN PEOPLE IN THE SAME AMERICA COULD NOT EVEN KEEP UP WITH PAYMENT OF THEIR HOUSE MORTGAGES.

MR PRIMUS ODILI HAD PAID AN INITIAL DOWNPAYMENT FOR THE HOUSE OF A PALTRY 30, 000 DOLLARS AND HIS WIFE MOVED IN THERE BUT IN APRIL THIS YEAR, HE PAID IN OVER 1.7MILLION DOLLARS TO COMPLETE THE PAYMENT.

THIS CHIEF OF STAFF WAS A FORMER SEMINARIAN WHO ABANDONED THE SEMINARY AND FLED TO THE USA WHERE HE DEFRAUDED THE DOCTOR WHO EMPLOYED HIM AS A NURSES AIDE, TOGETHER WITH HIS WIFE MAUREEN ODILI WERE BOTH SAVED FROM A CRIMINAL TRIAL WHEN THE DOCTOR WHO OWNED THE CLINIC DROPPED CHARGES AFTER THEY BOTH SIGNED AN UNDERTAKING TO REPLACE THE AMOUNT DEFRAUDED BY INSTALMENTAL PAYMENTS.

OBIANO BROUGHT HIM BACK FROM AMERICA TO SERVE AS HIS CHIEF OF STAFF, A POSITION HE IS PRESENTLY STILL OCCUPYING.

DETAILS BELOW:
APGA and Willie Obiano has milked us dry. That party is filled with Agberos and mediocrity.
A party in igboland to sponsors Agberos

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dennis Otiotio: Jonathan Not Yet An APC Member / Al-Makura: Salary Cut, No Going Back / We’ll Challenge Almost All Governorship Poll Results At Tribunal –PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.