Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,986 members, 7,848,963 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:37 PM

Who Is The National Leader Of Republican Party In USA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The National Leader Of Republican Party In USA (1602 Views)

Breaking: Tinubu Steps Down As A National Leader Of APC, Give Reasons / Images Of Bullion Van Entering Bourdillon, Home Of APC National Leader / Saraki Appointed National Leader Of PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The National Leader Of Republican Party In USA by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2020
Who is the national leader of Republican party in USA the way we have National leader for APC in Nigeria.

I am on hot seat now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The National Leader Of Republican Party In USA by topydale: 7:43pm On Sep 22, 2020
Donald Trump

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The National Leader Of Republican Party In USA by Eriokanmi: 7:52pm On Sep 22, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Who is the national leader of Republican party in USA the way we have National leader for APC in Nigeria.

I am on hot seat now.

better call a friend grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The National Leader Of Republican Party In USA by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 22, 2020
We can ask the chicago drug baron (Tinubu) who his American counterpart is

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The National Leader Of Republican Party In USA by History555: 7:56pm On Sep 22, 2020
Ask the audience

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The National Leader Of Republican Party In USA by helinues: 8:02pm On Sep 22, 2020
So cos Trump is running a one man show, others should follow suit? undecided

When Republicans convention should be an opportunity for aspiring Republicans politicians to express themselves, Trump made it a family affairs.

Who was Senator McCain before his demise?

Hope Trump would be finally able to listen to his own lyrics after the election.

You guys should try and reason things deeply before rushing to post on NL
Re: Who Is The National Leader Of Republican Party In USA by duality(m): 9:16pm On Sep 22, 2020
Don't know undecided

But I know the person who says he is the leader of "all Democrats" including that of USA

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The National Leader Of Republican Party In USA by RenaissanceGuy: 9:38pm On Sep 22, 2020
Is this a way of mourning? I thought you said they should call you basttarărd if APC doesn't win the Edo election, using your binikingdowm moniker?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The National Leader Of Republican Party In USA by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 22, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
Is this a way of mourning? I thought you said they should call you basttarărd if APC doesn't win the Edo election, using your binikingdowm moniker?

please I am not him.

That young is just a small boy suffering from Juvenile deliquescency

1 Like

Re: Who Is The National Leader Of Republican Party In USA by emkz: 10:04pm On Sep 22, 2020
They don't have a national leader the way you have asked it. But they have leaders in the various caucuses: senate caucus, congressional caucus and executive caucus.

In the US Senate, it is Senator Mitch McConnell. In the executive, it is Donald Trump and Mike Pence. I don't know who it is in the US congress. The Democrat party also has caucus leaders like Senator Chuck Schummer in the Senate and Nancy Pelosi in Congress. In the UK, Boris Johnson is the leader of the Conservative party. These leaders are rallying points for their party agenda and influence the tide of key decisions to some extent.

If the way you have structured your question is to throw a shade at Tinubu, be aware that "national leader" is a media creation and a misnomer to the APC constitution. Tinubu is at best one of the founders of the APC. The leaders include Buhari and Osinbajo in the executive, Ahmed Lawan and Gbajabiamila in the national assembly, and state governors who are the leaders at the state level. Tinubu is not the chairman of the APC Board of trustees (I doubt if they have a board of trustees). So stop gloating. Tinubu is not our problem. Face your elected leaders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The National Leader Of Republican Party In USA by NobleView(m): 10:28pm On Sep 22, 2020
Closest to that would be Ronna McDaniel, the Republican National Committee chairwoman. She's also Mitt Romney's niece.
Re: Who Is The National Leader Of Republican Party In USA by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 23, 2020
shocked nawao
Re: Who Is The National Leader Of Republican Party In USA by Nobody: 4:11am On Sep 23, 2020
Osagyefo98:

please I am not him.

That young is just a small boy suffering from Juvenile deliquescency
You are not him and you already know him
Ok grin grin
Re: Who Is The National Leader Of Republican Party In USA by Nobody: 4:11am On Sep 23, 2020
That would be senator McConnell
Re: Who Is The National Leader Of Republican Party In USA by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 23, 2020
Abouwaza:

You are not him and you already know him
Ok grin grin

It has been proved many times that nairaland are littered with intellectually low individuals and mostly children.

Next

(1) (Reply)

Southwest PDP Congress: Was Tinubu And APC Sold A Dummy? / Biafraheroesday: Gov Umahi Makes U-turn, Says People Free To Stay At Home / How To View Tinubu Cocaine & Heroin Cartel Case In Chicago, USA From 1993

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.