Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife (85964 Views)

Man Buys His Wife A Private Jet As Christmas Gift: Video / Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) / Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by onebani: 11:50am On Sep 23, 2020
Inspired by Sushant Singh Rajput, Pakistani man buys land on moon as wedding gift for wife

A Pakistani man, inspired by late Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput, bought an acre of land on the moon as a wedding gift for his wife.

Rawalpindi: "Love you to the moon and back" is not just a saying for a Pakistani man anymore who has bought a one-acre plot of land on the moon as a wedding gift for his wife.

Sohaib Ahmed, a resident of Rawalpindi, bought the lunar land in the region called 'Sea of Vapour'. The land was bought for $45 from the International Lunar Lands Registry.

Ahmed said that he was inspired by late Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput to buy the piece of land on the moon. The land bought by Sushant in 2018 is part of a region called Mare Muscoviense, or the ‘Sea of Muscovy’.

Several celebrities including Tom Cruise and Shah Rukh Khan own land on the moon.

Ahmed's wife Madiha said that her friends did not believe her when she told them about her unique wedding gift. "At first everyone thought it was a joke, but then I showed them the documents and then they believed it," she told Samaa TV. She added that one of her friends also wants her fiancé to gift her a plot of land on the moon for their wedding.

The couple received the documents of the land on the moon at their home via US Postal Service.

Earlier, a Bihar businessman bought an acre of land on the moon after getting inspired by Rajput. Neeraj Kumar, a resident of Bodh Gaya, said that the cost of the land was not much, however, the process was difficult. He had contacted the US society 'Luna Society International' and applied for one acre of land in October 2019.

"I had given around Rs. 48,000 at that time... money was converted from Indian rupees to dollars. After a lot of online paperwork, I got a message on July 4, 2020, that my deed had been completed," Kumar had told ANI.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.timesnownews.com/amp/the-buzz/article/inspired-by-sushant-singh-rajput-pakistani-man-buys-land-on-moon-as-wedding-gift-for-wife/656719

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrdGx6RVTtQ

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:01pm On Sep 23, 2020
Awon Omo onile dey moon?

695 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by FlordFlorez(m): 12:05pm On Sep 23, 2020
So na buying of land for moon dey trend now.

We never finish buying ones wey dey earth, na moon own we dey eye.

Make me sef go buy for Pluto..

257 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by Bessppectt(f): 12:06pm On Sep 23, 2020
Hmmmmm. Wonders they say shall never end.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by dangermouse(m): 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2020
Moon that is not habitable?

14 Likes

Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by master69(m): 1:08pm On Sep 23, 2020
My question is who survey & carved out the land for them.

280 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by Ibhamzah17: 1:11pm On Sep 23, 2020
No b to buy am na
Make them start building na cool

211 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by JOACHINpedro: 2:14pm On Sep 23, 2020
Does it come with C of O? cheesy

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by sinkhole: 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2020
Useless gift sad me I no wan dis kain gift o cheesy
I want my partner to buy land for me in Mauritius grin

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by stamapro(m): 3:52pm On Sep 23, 2020
One of the signs of a stingy husband. Buy her reality, u dey buy dream. Nonsense n ingredient

233 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2020
grin

Omo land is cheap in the Bourdillion.

See business.

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by ntyce(m): 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2020
These ones have been scammed.

All those estate agents selling land for Ajah side will pick one strategy from this.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by Amspecial: 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2020
grin
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by loadedvibes: 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2020
Lol..
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by lekki1444: 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2020
cheesy grin somebody done 419 this one

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by WallStreetfx(m): 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2020
Vanity crew rushing to this thread like

2 Likes

Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by SoftP(m): 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2020
I’m sure Teni’s future husband will be inspired by this.

In Teni’s voice- Wanna Make love on the moon
Dancing to my tunes

Rara oooo’ Land Lord, Moon Lord

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by Slawormir: 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Wow

Asians and their mumu romantic love

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2020
Congrats to him and his wife...

Check my SIG and help to click. I need 1000 clicks and 3 orders today,thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2020
Wow, thats futuristic, real estate ya. cheesy grin

Thank God its very cheap now, let me go an reserve my spot. shocked
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by Lexusgs430: 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2020
419 gift....... grin

At least it would be free from omo onile issues......... smiley

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by Missmossy(f): 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2020
Local girl is not pleased undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by Stevengold(m): 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2020
cheesy Who did they buy the space on the moon from? It should be from He who hung it up there o. Make God no vex for una o.
God said replenish earth, not moon.

Land for earth no do una again

14 Likes

Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by bolaayenimo: 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2020
Wehrey. Who can guess the next Nigerian man to buy ?

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by illiteratepmb: 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2020
...bought from who? When is he taking possession of the land plot?? Waste of money.

2 Likes

Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by WIZGUY69(m): 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2020
shocked
Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by midolian(m): 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2020
who sold it to him?

6 Likes

Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by DirtyGold: 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2020
Contact me if you wanna buy land on the moon.

Promo is currently running sef... buy 4 and get 1 free wink
Hurry while plots and acres are still available!
Don't dull yourself o cool

What's tha business?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by Mopolchi: 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2020
Who be the omo onile wey collect money for land there

7 Likes

Re: Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife by Vyzz: 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2020
shocked

So he actually wants to do his honey moon on a moon, wow...

To tell u the truth... Gee wasted his money...

Nobody owns the moon now or any planets so who did u pay to? God?...

Russia or China might land there next ten years and choose it as their colony...

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter / 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video) / Zimbabwean Woman Sacks Husband, Brings In Boyfriend, Have Sex In Front Of Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.