Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,767 members, 7,844,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

As A Leader....toye Adedini - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As A Leader....toye Adedini (200 Views)

Engr Toye Adedini Can Do Better / I Am Ready To Serve My People...engr.toye Adedini / Engr Toye Marcus Adedini..a True Son Of Ile-ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As A Leader....toye Adedini by packagerz: 12:01pm On Sep 23, 2020
Meeting the needs of my people within which i operates.
Meeting the needs of my people with whom i as a leader interacts.
Having some form of authority over my people that i lead.
I accept and discharge the responsibilities of the position to the best of their ability.

I will do better..
I will take my people to next level..

Integrity. “Integrity is the fundamental leadership attribute…. ...
Empathy. Defined as a fundamental ability to tune in to others, it “is critical for leadership for many reasons. ...
Emotional Intelligence. ...
Vision. ...
Judgment. ...
Courage. ...
Passion...

Engr Marcus Adedini

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army GOC Visits Gombe Governor / Nigeria At 60: A Short Case Of Nigeria And The Naira / Group Condemns NLC, Set To Protest Over Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff Hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.