Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

The Core Of Who Am I - Gej - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Core Of Who Am I - Gej (1028 Views)

I Am From Oshimilli North And Am Igbo To The Core. / 33 Reasons Why Southern and MB Nigerians Are Foolish Than The Core-northerners / Presidential Election: Has The Middle Belt Dumped The Core North? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Core Of Who Am I - Gej by potofsoup: 5:24pm On Feb 28, 2011
As I go about Nigeria campaigning, I am telling Nigerians my detailed plans for Nigeria. However, today I want to talk to you about the core of why I am in public service.

Public office to me is not a means to adding value to the holder of the office. Publc office is the vehicle through which social harmony, happiness and inspirational communal existence is promoted and enhanced. I personally do not believe that you become a 'big man' by simply holding a public office. No! People with that type of mentality are only borrowing moral authority from the office they occupy and as soon as they leave that office that authority leaves them.

I believe that public office is a pedestal for you to use your strength of character to add value to the office by serving the people you are meant to serve and giving glory to our Creator.

Some people accuse me of being humble to the point of servility. They do not understand that the whole purpose of public office is to serve. This is why our late great leader, Umaru Musa Yar'adua said that we were servant leaders. We have not come to demand service from Nigeria but to give service.

This is the principal reason why I opened this page to communicate with Nigerians. I am acutely aware that I do not hold this position of President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria by the wishes of any power other than the freely given mandate of the Nigerian people and the grace of God. And that is why I communicate with you because next to the Almighty God, the Nigerian people are my power source and just as an electrical appliance will not work when not connected to it's power source so also can I not work effectively if I am not connected with you the good people of Nigeria.

And while there are politicians who have substantial commitment to Nigeria and others who may have partial commitment to Nigeria, my commitment to Nigeria is total and there is evidence to back it up.

It is believed that a man's greatest treasures are his children and immediate family and the proverb goes that where a man's treasures are there his heart also will be. All my children, every last one of them school in Nigeria and of course my wife and I are fully on the ground. Some might describe other treasures a man has as his real estate property. And again every property I have in life is in Nigeria. Some might consider money as another treasure and again all my accounts every last one of them is domiciled in Nigeria. In everything I do I make a conscious decision to put Nigeria first whether it is in my dressing or the food I eat, or even the music I listen to. I am totally sold out on Nigeria.

What does this tell you? My commitment to Nigeria is not partial, neither is it substantial, but it is total. You can trust me to take good decisions on behalf of Nigeria because I am a stakeholder whose progress is tied to the progress of Nigeria.

This is the core of who Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is. I have made myself an open book, completely transparent to Nigerians because I want to earn your trust. I do not want to demand trust, but I want to inspire it by the way I live my life and with your help and God's favour I shall continue to do this. GEJ

http://www.facebook.com/notes/goodluck-jonathan/the-core-of-who-am-i/199971970030446
Re: The Core Of Who Am I - Gej by potofsoup: 5:27pm On Feb 28, 2011
I love this man. While others rely on name calling and propaganda to see them win the election, this man takes Naija politics to new heights, talks without character assassination which is the hallmark of all his opponents.

Come on, brother. God bless yah real good. I know they will follow with insults and curses and name calling, but that doesnt change a thing sir. Even if they call you clueless, daft, moroon, bastard etc- it doesnt change anyone's opinion. Ride on sir while others relish in their character assassination.
Re: The Core Of Who Am I - Gej by monkeyleg: 5:27pm On Feb 28, 2011
Really? then let him tell Nigerians where he got in excess of 300 million Naira worth of assets, as a hungry Lecturer. Let him also tell the truth about his shameless wife found eating with a corrupt convicted criminal.
Re: The Core Of Who Am I - Gej by potofsoup: 5:28pm On Feb 28, 2011
Didnt i say so sir? we know better than the above.
Re: The Core Of Who Am I - Gej by Pataki: 5:36pm On Feb 28, 2011
All my children, every last one of them school in Nigeria and of course my wife and I are fully on the ground.
Please Clueless Jonathan, you should have kept your wife abroad. At least you won't have to bear the burden of your wife disgracing you here and there with her incoherent jabberings and grammar blunders.

And what is this latest show of shame of her equally visiting Bode George? Una no dey shame at all
Re: The Core Of Who Am I - Gej by Bawss1(m): 5:37pm On Feb 28, 2011
potof_soup:

What does this tell you? My commitment to Nigeria is not partial, neither is it substantial, but it is total. You can trust me to take good decisions on behalf of Nigeria because I am a stakeholder whose progress is tied to the progress of Nigeria.

Another classic from GEJ  grin grin grin grin
Re: The Core Of Who Am I - Gej by damas11111(m): 5:46pm On Feb 28, 2011
I would've swallowed this hook, line and sinker but then "ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS"
Re: The Core Of Who Am I - Gej by Richtalk: 5:47pm On Feb 28, 2011
An excellent one from Uncle Joe.

This is the right man for the job.
Re: The Core Of Who Am I - Gej by tollu: 5:48pm On Feb 28, 2011
@ damas
Word.

Hear hear, the man wants to inspire our trust by the way he lives? Then you need to change your lifestyle clueless mr president.
Re: The Core Of Who Am I - Gej by vigasimple(m): 5:54pm On Feb 28, 2011
I will continue to say it, that For every 1 Northern good leader or politican, there are at least 10 southern, so why does the North insist on 'HAVING THEIR POWER BACK', because according to them, they have loaned it to the south.

50 years of independence, 34 years Northern rule? is that a coincidence or deliberate manipulation? Federal character was introduced to cater  for the North at the loss of the South, then they started the biggest political fraud in history, ZONING, when their man up North (Umoru bless his soul,) may have fininshed then they will change the rules, SHEU SHAGARI IN 1983

to me it is GEJ or any southerner,

I am member of SPFL, SOUTHERN PEOPLES FORUM. Ciroma and co can go and hang. WABIAVARE grin grin grin
Re: The Core Of Who Am I - Gej by potofsoup: 6:26pm On Feb 28, 2011
Didnt I say it that name calling will follow? What has name calling changed? Nothing. It wont earn a vote and it doesnt stop a vote. All they know is call you names sir. But we love you, because you dont call them names back, and we wont join issues with them by calling you names. God bless you sir as you match your way to victory.
Re: The Core Of Who Am I - Gej by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 28, 2011
Clueless mofo!
Re: The Core Of Who Am I - Gej by stormm: 6:53pm On Feb 28, 2011
potof_soup:

God bless you sir as you match your way to victory.

There they go again 'In the name of God'. potof_soup, is Gej's epistle a plan of action. The man wants us to trust him, understand his essence yet he carouses with fraudsters http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2011/02/28/bode-george-corruption-pays-says-pdp/, the devil himself(IBB) is the father, he represents everything that is negative in Nigerian politics.

What Nigeria needs is a total disconnect from the path of perfidy.
Re: The Core Of Who Am I - Gej by Beaf: 6:57pm On Feb 28, 2011
vigasimple:

I will continue to say it, that For every 1 Northern good leader or politican, there are at least 10 southern, so why does the North insist on 'HAVING THEIR POWER BACK', because according to them, they have loaned it to the south.

50 years of independence, 34 years Northern rule? is that a coincidence or deliberate manipulation? Federal character was introduced to cater for the North at the loss of the South, then they started the biggest political fraud in history, ZONING, when their man up North (Umoru bless his soul,) may have fininshed then they will change the rules, SHEU SHAGARI IN 1983

to me it is GEJ or any southerner,

I am member of SPFL, SOUTHERN PEOPLES FORUM. Ciroma and co can go and hang. WABIAVARE grin grin grin
Re: The Core Of Who Am I - Gej by stormm: 7:03pm On Feb 28, 2011
Re: The Core Of Who Am I - Gej by Solomon227(m): 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2011
The Core GEJ is loved by killers, surrounded by looters and dining with bombers.

We know who GEJ

We already know he believes in dust-bins made in UK than OK plastic.

We already know it took him 1 year 2 considerably level d foreign reserve left by OBJ in 8 years

We know your CORE

C-Corrupt

O- Ole

R-Retrogressive

E- Egregious
Re: The Core Of Who Am I - Gej by potofsoup: 10:36pm On Feb 28, 2011
GEJ says he doesnt care what names you call him, that you should shove them down your arse.
Re: The Core Of Who Am I - Gej by dayokanu(m): 10:42pm On Feb 28, 2011
Thank you GEJ for bringing clueless leadership to Nigeria
Re: The Core Of Who Am I - Gej by EkoIle1: 10:50pm On Feb 28, 2011
This GEJ guy is a train wreck. If this clueless, weak and incompetent guy is what we are saddled with in 2011, then we are f'cked up big time.
Re: The Core Of Who Am I - Gej by potofsoup: 12:20am On Mar 01, 2011
looks like ill names have finished in their dicco?

90% of people here wouldnt even vote- so what does it matter?

(1) (Reply)

Low Turnout In Kano As Voters Shun Buhari And Cpc / Chuka Umunna Towards The Making Of A British Obama? / The Real Enemy Of Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.