Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,375 members, 7,850,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:22 PM

Scholarship Opportunities For High School Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Scholarship Opportunities For High School Students (254 Views)

UNIOSUN Graduating Students Dressed In High School Uniforms / Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) / 5 Secondary School Students Promise Not To Get Pregnant Till They Graduate. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scholarship Opportunities For High School Students by CHIJIOKE1994(m): 8:07pm On Sep 23, 2020
This Scholarship Opportunities for high school students is a great chance for students, because it provides financial assistance to get through schools.

If you're a high school student trying to find scholarships to assist buy college you’re in luck! Scholarships for top school students are probably the most popular awards available by grade.

Plus, by getting an early start, you’re also increasing your chances of winning extra money for school . That could mean
going to school for free.

So, whether you’re a freshman or a senior, begin your aid search with this list of scholarships for top school students.

Here are some of scholarships opportunities for high school students.

1. CIEE Program Scholarships.

If you would like to travel overseas with CIEE during your high school career, they provide partial scholarships to qualified students to assist cover the value.

Scholarships are available for their programs in Australia, Brazil, Chile, China, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, New Zealand, Norway,Spain, and Swede, so you have plenty of choices.

2.SYA

This is another high school abroad provider, also offers scholarships for students enrolled in their programs.

Their SYA merit scholarships are an excellent start line , but they also offer additional special scholarships counting on your academic performance and what program you would like to attend.

3.YFU Financial Aid Fund.

If you're a lively member of your high school's key club, this scholarship is for you! Applicable for travel in nearly 40 countries.

Some previous language study may be required to be eligible. Check out the YFU-USA scholarship database for even more funds to assist you study abroad as a teenager.

4.Sol Abroad Scholarships.

Sol Abroad offers five scholarships for his or her summer programs, which is great for increasing your odds of winning one.

The scholarships range from $100-$500 in order that they can help reduce costs to make their programs cheaper .

You'll need to be in good academic standing and meet another requirements to apply; check their website for the complete details to make sure you qualify before penning your application essay. For more info visit https://gurusaward.com/scholarship-opportunities-for-high-schools-apply-now/ or https://gurusaward.com
Re: Scholarship Opportunities For High School Students by Gerer: 8:55am On Sep 25, 2020
Student time is a very magical period of life. But not without nerves, of course. I remember the first essays took away a lot of my nerve cells, I was very worried until I decided to use this service https://getpsychologyessay.com/ . In the end, I realized that this way you can save yourself from stress, and get a fabulous job

(1) (Reply)

School Remain Closed In Ondo / A Good Fashion School Needed Urgently! / Mine Bitcoin On Telegram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.