Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

56-Year-Old Ghana Woman Celebrates Her Graduation From Junior Secondary School - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 56-Year-Old Ghana Woman Celebrates Her Graduation From Junior Secondary School (37180 Views)

Ikelebe Junior Secondary School Floors Others In Edo North To Win ASCI Inter Sch / Little Girl Wore Eye Lashes, Artificial Nails To Her Graduation (Video) / Nigerian Slay Queen Arrives Her Graduation In Expensive Convoy, Wows Colleagues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 56-Year-Old Ghana Woman Celebrates Her Graduation From Junior Secondary School by lifezone247(m): 8:56am On Sep 24, 2020
matrix199:
Like they say,.... 'It's better LATE than never'
but never later is better
Re: 56-Year-Old Ghana Woman Celebrates Her Graduation From Junior Secondary School by agbolahan1991(m): 8:56am On Sep 24, 2020
A dream fulfilled ...
What has been destined will surely come to pass
Re: 56-Year-Old Ghana Woman Celebrates Her Graduation From Junior Secondary School by NCAN911: 8:56am On Sep 24, 2020
Wonderful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 56-Year-Old Ghana Woman Celebrates Her Graduation From Junior Secondary School by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 24, 2020
Never say Never
Never settle
Re: 56-Year-Old Ghana Woman Celebrates Her Graduation From Junior Secondary School by kenzysmith: 8:57am On Sep 24, 2020
Calabar1stSon:
Congrats to her but Yamoah doesn't sound Nigerian! I may be wrong though because isn't my fault that the OP refused to state which country she's from.
j
Re: 56-Year-Old Ghana Woman Celebrates Her Graduation From Junior Secondary School by mattmogan88: 8:58am On Sep 24, 2020
indeed, There is no limit to what you can achieve, all you have to do is to believe in yourself

Anyway SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: 56-Year-Old Ghana Woman Celebrates Her Graduation From Junior Secondary School by xcellentgraphic: 8:59am On Sep 24, 2020
This can't be Nigeria though
Re: 56-Year-Old Ghana Woman Celebrates Her Graduation From Junior Secondary School by egojiokwu(m): 8:59am On Sep 24, 2020
When she finishes her SS3, it will be enough for her.
Re: 56-Year-Old Ghana Woman Celebrates Her Graduation From Junior Secondary School by macho44(m): 9:01am On Sep 24, 2020
Mama 'D' Mama!!!! You is da real MVP!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb87XSmmW1E
Re: 56-Year-Old Ghana Woman Celebrates Her Graduation From Junior Secondary School by Sijo01(f): 9:01am On Sep 24, 2020
Congratulations granma. It's better late than never.

The smiles on her face is priceless cheesy
Re: 56-Year-Old Ghana Woman Celebrates Her Graduation From Junior Secondary School by igwedubai2(m): 9:02am On Sep 24, 2020
Hmmmm. What else can I be saying, than to wish mama congratulations!! E no easy at all. Ride on mama Ghana[sub][/sub]
Re: 56-Year-Old Ghana Woman Celebrates Her Graduation From Junior Secondary School by henrydukeson(m): 9:04am On Sep 24, 2020
Congratulations Ma'm.
Re: 56-Year-Old Ghana Woman Celebrates Her Graduation From Junior Secondary School by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 24, 2020
stephenduru:
It was a moment of joy and celebration as 57-year-old Elizabeth Yamoah completes her junior secondary school certificate examination.

As the saying goes, age is never a barrier when you’re dedicated to achieving something. Shortly after finishing her junior high school exams, photos surfaced online showing her fellow students celebrating with her.

Many people who felt touched by her commitment to being educated took to social media to comment positively on the development. Elizabeth Yamoah shared her joy and happiness with other students at Agona Odoben pressby JHS on the blissful day her examinations were completed.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/09/see-how-56-year-old-lady-celebrated-her_23.html?m=1

Na wa o.
Re: 56-Year-Old Ghana Woman Celebrates Her Graduation From Junior Secondary School by Passionatebabe: 9:05am On Sep 24, 2020
tigoba:
She will still write Jamb ooo. I hope Jamb does not jam her

I no sure say dem dey write JAMB for Ghana. Jamb no be WAEC o!
Re: 56-Year-Old Ghana Woman Celebrates Her Graduation From Junior Secondary School by Royalfurnitures: 9:06am On Sep 24, 2020
Thats determmination,

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: 56-Year-Old Ghana Woman Celebrates Her Graduation From Junior Secondary School by ofuonyebi: 9:08am On Sep 24, 2020
THIS WAS WHAT YOU WILL FIND IN MY NEW & CURRENT BESTSELLING BOOK'

"CAREER DEVELOPMENT AND UNEMPLOYMENT PROBLEMS IN NIGERIA
-THE FOR A PARADIGM SHIFT"

THAT AGE IS NOT A BARRIER!.....Congrats to you for the great success
Re: 56-Year-Old Ghana Woman Celebrates Her Graduation From Junior Secondary School by Johnsinia(m): 9:14am On Sep 24, 2020
ezeudo97817:
She still has WAEC and JAMB..
MAMA,. Wehdone ma, its not breeze to live up to a nightmare..
Nigeria disease has eaten up your senses finish... who told you other countries write jamb?
Re: 56-Year-Old Ghana Woman Celebrates Her Graduation From Junior Secondary School by SpartanKing: 9:15am On Sep 24, 2020
Calabar1stSon:
Congrats to her but Yamoah doesn't sound Nigerian! I may be wrong though because isn't my fault that the OP refused to state which country she's from.
Nigeria ke? Rules in answering English comprehension questions: Read through the passage before attempting questions. Answers to questions are found in the passages!
Re: 56-Year-Old Ghana Woman Celebrates Her Graduation From Junior Secondary School by greall12(m): 9:16am On Sep 24, 2020
That dongoyaro beside her also just finish junior waec
Re: 56-Year-Old Ghana Woman Celebrates Her Graduation From Junior Secondary School by juman(m): 9:23am On Sep 24, 2020
Happy for her.
Re: 56-Year-Old Ghana Woman Celebrates Her Graduation From Junior Secondary School by Princessbettyj(f): 9:24am On Sep 24, 2020
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm just passing by!
Re: 56-Year-Old Ghana Woman Celebrates Her Graduation From Junior Secondary School by Gmajor(m): 9:26am On Sep 24, 2020
JaneYave:
OP,is a 56years old woman a lady? Or is it British style of addressing her? Weldone to her,but why celebrate so early?
Maybe you should have checked the dictionary meaning of lady before you dropped your comment.
Re: 56-Year-Old Ghana Woman Celebrates Her Graduation From Junior Secondary School by Favemmzar200(m): 9:28am On Sep 24, 2020
ezeudo97817:
She still has WAEC and JAMB.. MAMA,. Wehdone ma, its not breeze to live up to a nightmare..
Ghanians dont write jamb
Re: 56-Year-Old Ghana Woman Celebrates Her Graduation From Junior Secondary School by sadi78: 9:31am On Sep 24, 2020
stephenduru:
It was a moment of joy and celebration as 57-year-old Elizabeth Yamoah completes her junior secondary school certificate examination.

As the saying goes, age is never a barrier when you’re dedicated to achieving something. Shortly after finishing her junior high school exams, photos surfaced online showing her fellow students celebrating with her.

Many people who felt touched by her commitment to being educated took to social media to comment positively on the development. Elizabeth Yamoah shared her joy and happiness with other students at Agona Odoben pressby JHS on the blissful day her examinations were completed.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/09/see-how-56-year-old-lady-celebrated-her_23.html?m=1

Re: 56-Year-Old Ghana Woman Celebrates Her Graduation From Junior Secondary School by segun18(m): 9:32am On Sep 24, 2020
Congratulations. Better late than never.
Re: 56-Year-Old Ghana Woman Celebrates Her Graduation From Junior Secondary School by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 24, 2020
tigoba:
She will still write Jamb ooo. I hope Jamb does not jam her

Jamb

This is what happens when you don't sit down to read a post properly... sad

You know they also spend Naira in Afghanistan too, right?
Re: 56-Year-Old Ghana Woman Celebrates Her Graduation From Junior Secondary School by numericalguy(m): 9:39am On Sep 24, 2020
JaneYave:
OP,is a 56years old woman a lady? Or is it British style of addressing her? Weldone to her,but why celebrate so early?

I don't see why the Op can't address her as a lady.

1 Like

Re: 56-Year-Old Ghana Woman Celebrates Her Graduation From Junior Secondary School by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:58am On Sep 24, 2020
Richy4:
Is she studying in a boys college? ... how come there were no female in the pic.. wishing her the best..

The girls are jealous of her feat.. maybe she beat them to the game.
Re: 56-Year-Old Ghana Woman Celebrates Her Graduation From Junior Secondary School by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 24, 2020
congrats to her, its never too late to achieve your goals.
Re: 56-Year-Old Ghana Woman Celebrates Her Graduation From Junior Secondary School by Calabar1stSon: 10:08am On Sep 24, 2020
SpartanKing:
Nigeria ke? Rules in answering English comprehension questions: Read through the passage before attempting questions. Answers to questions are found in the passages!
Young man as at the time I made my comments on here the OP never stated the country where it happened.

It was based on my comment the OP updated this thread!

Re: 56-Year-Old Ghana Woman Celebrates Her Graduation From Junior Secondary School by tfash96(m): 10:08am On Sep 24, 2020
NCAN911:
Wonderful
lol but y u censor that number now.. Make me too try my luck

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogume Cult Clash: Stranded Corper Recounts Sad Experience (Pictures, Video) / State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos In 2017 / Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2016 - Full Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.