Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

56-Year-Old Ghana Woman Celebrates Her Graduation From Junior Secondary School - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 56-Year-Old Ghana Woman Celebrates Her Graduation From Junior Secondary School (37179 Views)

Ikelebe Junior Secondary School Floors Others In Edo North To Win ASCI Inter Sch / Little Girl Wore Eye Lashes, Artificial Nails To Her Graduation (Video) / Nigerian Slay Queen Arrives Her Graduation In Expensive Convoy, Wows Colleagues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 56-Year-Old Ghana Woman Celebrates Her Graduation From Junior Secondary School by harmony75: 10:09am On Sep 24, 2020
wise and bold � congrats ��
Re: 56-Year-Old Ghana Woman Celebrates Her Graduation From Junior Secondary School by Mayng01(m): 10:11am On Sep 24, 2020
Wow
Re: 56-Year-Old Ghana Woman Celebrates Her Graduation From Junior Secondary School by Lionelbhass(m): 10:32am On Sep 24, 2020
tigoba:
She will still write Jamb ooo. I hope Jamb does not jam her
I think Jamb is only for Nigerians.
Re: 56-Year-Old Ghana Woman Celebrates Her Graduation From Junior Secondary School by PROPHETmichael: 10:40am On Sep 24, 2020
Still better than a certain dullard from Daura with no certificate.
Re: 56-Year-Old Ghana Woman Celebrates Her Graduation From Junior Secondary School by lopezoraclenet(m): 11:25am On Sep 24, 2020
Imagine calling your class mate "granny"... Lol
Re: 56-Year-Old Ghana Woman Celebrates Her Graduation From Junior Secondary School by wildikeman(m): 11:41am On Sep 24, 2020
She is indeed a rare breed. Those kids should and must learn from her bravery, spirit and courage and be inspired. An honor to be in the sane class as she was
Re: 56-Year-Old Ghana Woman Celebrates Her Graduation From Junior Secondary School by ike95: 2:16pm On Sep 24, 2020
ezeudo97817:
She still has WAEC and JAMB.. MAMA,. Wehdone ma, its not breeze to live up to a nightmare..
no jamb in Ghana
Re: 56-Year-Old Ghana Woman Celebrates Her Graduation From Junior Secondary School by Longman8: 3:27pm On Sep 24, 2020
Mama is quiet elated with her academic qualification. happy for mamcy
Re: 56-Year-Old Ghana Woman Celebrates Her Graduation From Junior Secondary School by Champneys: 7:04pm On Sep 24, 2020
Old mama youngie.... Better late than ever!
Re: 56-Year-Old Ghana Woman Celebrates Her Graduation From Junior Secondary School by ARAGON22(m): 8:27pm On Sep 24, 2020
I'm not sure if they will be giving this one home work, test, Assignments or exam... This life no balance

Re: 56-Year-Old Ghana Woman Celebrates Her Graduation From Junior Secondary School by r4roty(m): 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2020
Nice one, kudos to her. education has no limitations as it is defined as 'knowledge we gained from the day we are born till the day we die' age is no barrier go mama and get more accolades.
Re: 56-Year-Old Ghana Woman Celebrates Her Graduation From Junior Secondary School by JaneYave(f): 5:46am On Sep 25, 2020
Gmajor:

Maybe you should have checked the dictionary meaning of lady before you dropped your comment.
It was a question and I got the answer,thats why its a forum.Thank you!
Re: 56-Year-Old Ghana Woman Celebrates Her Graduation From Junior Secondary School by JaneYave(f): 5:49am On Sep 25, 2020
numericalguy:

I don't see why the Op can't address her as a lady.
I 'asked a question'.Thanks for answering.
Re: 56-Year-Old Ghana Woman Celebrates Her Graduation From Junior Secondary School by Gmajor(m): 9:30am On Sep 25, 2020
JaneYave:
It was a question and I got the answer,thats why its a forum.Thank you!

The comment was never intended as an insult.
Hope you didn't see it as such.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 100 Best Secondary Schools In Nigeria / Exam Seating Arrangement In MOUA, Umudike (Photos) / Ogume Cult Clash: Stranded Corper Recounts Sad Experience (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.