Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:37 AM

NAF Successfully Reactivates 12 Operational Support Equipment (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAF Successfully Reactivates 12 Operational Support Equipment (photos) (23146 Views)

LASG Empowers Vulcanizers With U-box Equipment(photos) / Finally, Tinubu Gives Ambode Green Light, Reactivates Campaign / Air Force Reactivates C-130H Aircraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAF Successfully Reactivates 12 Operational Support Equipment (photos) by Yankee101: 2:34pm On Sep 24, 2020
It's an entire airforce unit, not a high school or university project

Where is the achievement?
Re: NAF Successfully Reactivates 12 Operational Support Equipment (photos) by GallantDuke(m): 2:37pm On Sep 24, 2020
I just love the actions of this CAS unlike Burutai
Re: NAF Successfully Reactivates 12 Operational Support Equipment (photos) by Havertz(m): 2:40pm On Sep 24, 2020
Wicked ppl una no shortlist me
Re: NAF Successfully Reactivates 12 Operational Support Equipment (photos) by BreconHills(m): 2:40pm On Sep 24, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Hard working is understatement. CAS power is limited. If Buhari should make this man CDS, watch BK becomes history.
This man the motivates personnel.

"I DON'T ENJOY THE LEADERSHIP OF CAS SB Abubakar" says no NAF personnel.

I agree.

If not for interforce rivalry, BH would be history. That interforce pecking order is not inline withodern warfare doctrine for force projection. Airforce should our number concern followed by Navy.
Re: NAF Successfully Reactivates 12 Operational Support Equipment (photos) by Perfecttouchade: 2:41pm On Sep 24, 2020
tobechi74:
I discovered that Nigeria now manufacture helicopter brake. Congratulations
tyre too grin
Re: NAF Successfully Reactivates 12 Operational Support Equipment (photos) by Charly68: 2:41pm On Sep 24, 2020
We love you guys for the great works you are doing ,indeed the pressure from Boko Haram is a blessing in disguise ,it has helped you to rethink and improve in all frontiers .God will sure!y give you victory soonest

1 Like

Re: NAF Successfully Reactivates 12 Operational Support Equipment (photos) by jaggabban: 2:44pm On Sep 24, 2020
This Sodiq guy is good. NAF is really blessed to have him. Hope he will handover to someone better than him.
Re: NAF Successfully Reactivates 12 Operational Support Equipment (photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 24, 2020
It might interest you to know that sometimes, the manpower rate (workmanship) for highly technical equipment/fields is higher than cost of some spares to be changed. That being said, if we can harness and increase in-country HCD capability of some this highly technical areas, we will save a lot of money (dollars) importing these skills

Simplyleo:

Pls who can explain the emboldened?

Are the parts for maintaining high serviceability rates of the aircraft manufactured locally?

2 Likes

Re: NAF Successfully Reactivates 12 Operational Support Equipment (photos) by agyo(m): 2:54pm On Sep 24, 2020
EXCEPTIONALLY DIFFERENT CHIEF FROM ALL CHIEFS
Re: NAF Successfully Reactivates 12 Operational Support Equipment (photos) by ibuildstuff(m): 2:54pm On Sep 24, 2020
Simplyleo:

Pls who can explain the emboldened?

Are the parts for maintaining high serviceability rates of the aircraft manufactured locally?
Ya, I think innoson n proforce manufacture some aircraft parts
Re: NAF Successfully Reactivates 12 Operational Support Equipment (photos) by ibuildstuff(m): 2:55pm On Sep 24, 2020
agyo:
EXCEPTIONALLY DIFFERENT CHIEF FROM ALL CHIEFS
He's not really different, his also using govt money to build an airforce university in his home town just like buratia
Re: NAF Successfully Reactivates 12 Operational Support Equipment (photos) by Machinegun91(m): 2:59pm On Sep 24, 2020
ifejobi84754:
The Nigerian Air Force under the presentation CAS-Sadiq Abubakar have really been so wow.The woman is hard working.
newly breed weed
Re: NAF Successfully Reactivates 12 Operational Support Equipment (photos) by shiwex: 2:59pm On Sep 24, 2020
Racoon:
The Nigerian Air Force under the present CAS-Sadiq Abubakar have really been so impressive.The man is hard working.
I think he can go down as the best we have had. I have followed the progress of NAF under him its been very impressive. However a bit of disappointment that this energy is not channelled into using our aerial resources to locate Boko Haram.
Re: NAF Successfully Reactivates 12 Operational Support Equipment (photos) by osamz007: 3:04pm On Sep 24, 2020
I SEE HEAVILY SATURATED PICTURES.
Re: NAF Successfully Reactivates 12 Operational Support Equipment (photos) by Badonasty(m): 3:27pm On Sep 24, 2020
happy married life sir
Re: NAF Successfully Reactivates 12 Operational Support Equipment (photos) by Raysleek: 3:35pm On Sep 24, 2020
Imagine this news, you serviced some fire trucks and painted them. You repair your trucks and you are cutting tape. God punish devil for this country. Maintenance depots in many companies dey do these jobs on a daily basis.

1 Like

Re: NAF Successfully Reactivates 12 Operational Support Equipment (photos) by Earnonline2: 3:50pm On Sep 24, 2020
Ok
Re: NAF Successfully Reactivates 12 Operational Support Equipment (photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 3:53pm On Sep 24, 2020
Please can we grow past this stage or era of tying ribbon and cutting in the name of commissioning. I always feel embarrassed
Re: NAF Successfully Reactivates 12 Operational Support Equipment (photos) by AMvanquish: 4:01pm On Sep 24, 2020
Agreed. Even my friends in the Air force are happy with this present CAS. He attends to their welfare and complaints and they all agree the guy is very proactive.
Re: NAF Successfully Reactivates 12 Operational Support Equipment (photos) by AMvanquish: 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2020
ibuildstuff:

He's not really different, his also using govt money to build an airforce university in his home town just like buratia

Wouldn't you do the same. At least leave an impact in your home community. The economic impact would be visible in the future and his people would say at least he has brought some development home.
Re: NAF Successfully Reactivates 12 Operational Support Equipment (photos) by michoim(m): 4:11pm On Sep 24, 2020
Nice one
Re: NAF Successfully Reactivates 12 Operational Support Equipment (photos) by ehinmowo: 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2020
NAF is doing great things these days. Kudos to Saudik Abubakar. Shame on Burutai.
Re: NAF Successfully Reactivates 12 Operational Support Equipment (photos) by ElValiente(m): 4:28pm On Sep 24, 2020
This dude is always in the news for great reasons unlike the other kaaki guy. God bless you sir. Much love Nigeria Air Force.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: NAF Successfully Reactivates 12 Operational Support Equipment (photos) by Pigmy(m): 4:28pm On Sep 24, 2020
[quote author=tobechi74 post=94255452]I discovered that Nigeria now manufacture helicopter brake. Congratulations[/quote

thanks to innoson vehicles company IVM
Re: NAF Successfully Reactivates 12 Operational Support Equipment (photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2020
Pictures looking like a struggling Engineering firm
Not impressed sad
Most Nigerians blame the NA for the seemingly infallible nature of BH.
Without knowing that the key to winning the war against BH lies in the hands of the Air Force.
Nigeria's ground troops will continue to struggle until the Air Force deals a decisive blow on BH from the air.
Right now they seem more interested in building officers messes, and fixing and repainting road sweepers and fire trucks, building some fluid pumps and taking pictures with high resolution cameras and lots of editing.
The current CAS sure is a sucker for publicity.
Not helping though sad
Re: NAF Successfully Reactivates 12 Operational Support Equipment (photos) by Majikman(m): 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2020
SpaceX:
Great work
Is this Elon Musk?
Re: NAF Successfully Reactivates 12 Operational Support Equipment (photos) by SpaceX: 4:40pm On Sep 24, 2020
Majikman:
Is this Elon Musk?
absolutely yes!!
Re: NAF Successfully Reactivates 12 Operational Support Equipment (photos) by Majikman(m): 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2020
SpaceX:
absolutely yes!!
Lol... you wish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu / Photos From The PDP Massive Presidential Campaign Rally In Makurdi, Benue / Plateau Killings: Arrest Miyetti Allah Leaders Now - Benue Governor, Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.