Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Anyone That Votes For Tinubu Is Really Clueless - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyone That Votes For Tinubu Is Really Clueless (677 Views)

Saraki's Trial Spells Doom For Tinubu / Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others / Femi Aribisala: Is Goodluck Jonathan Really Clueless? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone That Votes For Tinubu Is Really Clueless by AljUche: 12:12am On Mar 01, 2011
Tinubu is a theif and please my people do not vote your future based on tribal sentiment and based on him lying to be the new AWOLOWO the sage. Almost all his family members are already in the political carbinent of lagos and yet no result just stealing money from poor people of lagos. Fashola has done well but not Tinubu.

Please my people see reason!!
Re: Anyone That Votes For Tinubu Is Really Clueless by seanet02: 6:10am On Mar 01, 2011
Alj Uche:

Tinubu is a theif and please my people do not vote your future based on tribal sentiment and based on him lying to be the new AWOLOWO the sage. Almost all his family members are already in the political carbinent of lagos and yet no result just stealing money from poor people of lagos. Fashola has done well but not Tinubu.

Dumbest thread of the Year! When did thief changed to theif in your almajiri lexion? When did cabinet turn to another word in your cow dictionary? By the way is TINUBU vying for any Political Post? Better go back to Evening Adult school before banging your leprosy hands on the keyboard again. MUMU
Re: Anyone That Votes For Tinubu Is Really Clueless by Justcash(m): 7:13am On Mar 01, 2011
seanet02:

Dumbest thread of the Year! When did thief changed to theif in your almajiri lexion? When did cabinet turn to another word in your cow dictionary? By the way is TINUBU vying for any Political Post? Better go back to Evening Adult school before banging your leprosy hands on the keyboard again. MUMU

I guess he was trying to say that no one should vote for ACN because of Tinubu or Tribal reasons. If you have to vote for ACN, vote based on what they can offer, not based on tribe, or Tinubu.
I support him if this is what he meant. I sincerely wish Tinubu was not the leader of ACN. I don't know why Nigeria cannot have progressive men like Duke, Fashola, Chime etc leading political parties.
Re: Anyone That Votes For Tinubu Is Really Clueless by seanet02: 10:08am On Mar 01, 2011
Justcash:

I guess he was trying to say that no one should vote for ACN because of Tinubu or Tribal reasons. If you have to vote for ACN, vote based on what they can offer, not based on tribe, or Tinubu.
I support him if this is what he meant. I sincerely wish Tinubu was not the leader of ACN. I don't know why Nigeria cannot have progressive men like Duke, Fashola, Chime etc leading political parties.

Of all the people you posted above, how many of them were in the struggle for democracy under IBB and Abacha? Probably only Fashola! TINUBU has been a Progressive all his years, from 93 to NADECO days under the military he was at the fore-front for Democracy, did you know the number of times he was clamped down in Prison under the military?  This is when you seperate the Boys from the Men! Don't pretend as if you don't know he is one of the Most Progressive Politicians in Nigeria. You can do so at your peril. The cluelessness of GEJ is becoming worrisome to Progressive minds alike. GEJ is simply too Obsolete to make any meaningful Impact on this Country. This is the fact and their is nothing any clueless mofo can do about it. The earlier you get it the better.
Re: Anyone That Votes For Tinubu Is Really Clueless by Eziachi: 10:14am On Mar 01, 2011
Alj Uche:

What position is Tinubu running again or am I missing something? Can we reason on that please?
Re: Anyone That Votes For Tinubu Is Really Clueless by blinx4real(m): 11:25am On Mar 01, 2011
Eziachi:

What position is Tinubu running again or am I missing something? Can we reason on that please?
I laugh in kalabari,
Pls ask him again, what office is Tinubu contesting for sef?
Re: Anyone That Votes For Tinubu Is Really Clueless by mogentle(m): 12:54pm On Mar 01, 2011
mtchewww
Dumbest thread, i miss road,
sorry for branching here, shocked shocked shocked

Are u talking of Best Governor's Godfather. Even if i hate himb4, i will continue to like him as long as he continue to produce the kind of governor of Lagos State.

@OP Next time, pls consult your brain b4 posting.
Re: Anyone That Votes For Tinubu Is Really Clueless by aspabay(m): 2:01pm On Mar 01, 2011
Alj Uche:

Silliest thread in the making
I am still searching to know if Tinibu is a contestant in the forth coming elections.
mumu.

mogentle:

mtchewww
Dumbest thread, i miss road,
sorry for branching here, shocked shocked shocked

Are u talking of Best Governor's Godfather. Even if i hate himb4, i will continue to like him as long as he continue to produce the kind of governor of Lagos State.

@OP Next time, pls consult your brain b4 posting.
ROTFLMAO
Re: Anyone That Votes For Tinubu Is Really Clueless by AljUche: 2:20pm On Mar 01, 2011
Justcash:

thank you
aspabay:

Silliest thread in the making
I am still searching to know if Tinibu is a contestant in the forth coming elections.
mumu.
ROTFLMAO

Tinubu is contesting to be the senator again 2011

his wife is also contesting for sentatorial seat

his daughter is already in house of reps

his son-in-law also in one position

his cousin owner of onado

and those are the ones i know of, what about the ones we do not know
Re: Anyone That Votes For Tinubu Is Really Clueless by AljUche: 2:29pm On Mar 01, 2011
also deji tinubu the state sport council

more are still coming
Re: Anyone That Votes For Tinubu Is Really Clueless by EkoIle1: 2:49pm On Mar 01, 2011
Total waste of bandwidth,

(1) (Reply)

A Bishop Is Also Contesting For Elections / Government Says It Intends To Increase Power Generation To 13,500mw By 2013 / A Joke Called Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.