Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Exclusive: US Hiphop Rapper, Kanye West To Collaborate With Dbanj And Don jazzy - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Exclusive: US Hiphop Rapper, Kanye West To Collaborate With Dbanj And Don jazzy (1456 Views)

Olamide And Phyno To Collaborate On New Single? / Mavin Records And Don Jazzy’s Impotent Artistes / Kanye West To Visit Nigeria During Star Mega Jam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Exclusive: US Hiphop Rapper, Kanye West To Collaborate With Dbanj And Don jazzy by naijays: 4:03am On Mar 01, 2011
At first, it came as a wide eyed amazement to watch  hiphop rapper, kanye west tweet at our very own dbanj and don jazzy this morning.  It looked like a set up tweet at first when soundsultan first retweeted it. I had to check kanye west's verified twitter account (@kanyewest) to confirm it. Kanye west tweeted dbanj and don jazzy around 2am march 1, 2011. The american super producer and rapper told the nigerian music stars to come down to new york as soon as possible, for a music collaboration I guess. The collaboration the two mo'hits stars had with american rapper, snoopdogg might have led to  grammy award winner, kanye west's interest  to collaborate with them. It looks like kanye has been tiredlessly looking for this duo that he had to search them out on twitter to inform them. Both don jazzy and dbanj gave an immediate reply to kanye's tweet; as they promise to show up in New york. Read full story on  http://www.thisisjs.com/2011/02/exclusive-american-hiphop-rapper-kanye.html
Re: Exclusive: US Hiphop Rapper, Kanye West To Collaborate With Dbanj And Don jazzy by philip0906(m): 7:25am On Mar 01, 2011
I saw d tweet 2 but thought it was a joke. . . .Dbanj don maga grin
Re: Exclusive: US Hiphop Rapper, Kanye West To Collaborate With Dbanj And Don jazzy by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 01, 2011
Na my fear o. Maybe I'm old-fashioned, traditional, what-have-you, but I don't want Nigerian musicians merging into the American industry. I saw Dbanj's Mr. Endowed Remix video. It looked like an American video. I don't think I, as a music fan, am asking for much when I ask that Nigerian music remains Nigerian. At least bring our culture into the US, rather than emulating their "Big Boss" style and then throwing 9ja flags in the mix.
Re: Exclusive: US Hiphop Rapper, Kanye West To Collaborate With Dbanj And Don jazzy by r231(m): 11:59am On Mar 01, 2011
philip0906:

I saw d tweet 2 but thought it was a joke. . . .Dbanj don maga grin

cheesy grin
Re: Exclusive: US Hiphop Rapper, Kanye West To Collaborate With Dbanj And Don jazzy by mukina2: 12:58pm On Mar 01, 2011

(1)

Whizkid's Album Sold For N5,000 ! / Iyanya- The Kukere Master Has Dropt Another Hot Single "Ur Waist" / Cool FM Suspends Dotun For Slapping Female Colleague.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.