Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,221 members, 7,860,400 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:29 AM

ONDO 2020: ZLP Campaign Council Member Dumps Ajayi For APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ONDO 2020: ZLP Campaign Council Member Dumps Ajayi For APC (1010 Views)

Youths Reject John Enenche As Obi’s Campaign Council Member Over Anti-ENDSARS / Ondo 2020: Zlp State, Lg, Ward Excos Join Apc, Declare Support For Gov Akeredolu / Agboola Ajayi's Defection To ZLP Tears PDP Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ONDO 2020: ZLP Campaign Council Member Dumps Ajayi For APC by Philipponzaghi: 4:09am On Sep 25, 2020
The camp of the Zenith Labour Party in Ondo state was depleted yesterday as a member of its campaign council, Dighitoi Feku dumped the party and joined the All Progress Congress in the state.

Feku from Ese- Odo council area of the state defected to APC barely 48 hours after the party she was announced as a member of the campaign council of Agboola Ajayi. The Arogbo-Ijaw born businesswoman also donated campaign materials to the party’s governorship candidate, Governor Rotimi Akeredolu at the Government House, Alagbaka, in Akure.

She was accompanied to the Government House by the State Commissioner for Information and Orientation, Donald Ojogo, and another APC chieftain, Pharm. Raphael Ajaga Ojubulu. Dighitoi was until her defection to the APC, Secretary of the Women Mobilization Committee (South) of the Agbo/Gboye Governorship Campaign Organisation.

She is expected to formally join the APC in Arogbo Ward 1, at the Ward meeting scheduled for this weekend.

Meanwhile, governor Akeredolu has said more Local Government Areas would be created to eradicate poverty in the state. Akeredolu who said this when he visited Ose council area of the state promised to ensure the empowerment of the local government system for more service delivery.

Akeredolu promised that aside reforming the state local government system towards service delivery, Imeri, Idogun, Afon, and Idoani will become a separate local government from the present Ose LGA if he gets re-elected.

“I have traveled to virtually all major countries in the world. I have been to Britain, Spain, the United States of America and Canada, Ireland, India, Germany, France, and other western and semi-western countries.

“I saw their local government system; they’re very organised and planned to fastrack development. By the grace of God, I will join other progressives to bring about positive change to the local government system in Nigeria.

The governor said ” We will continue to struggle and achieve nothing if we do not strengthen our local government system. The major development is in the grassroots. By the grace of God, I will create another local government from Ose comprising Idoani, Idogun, Afon, and Imeri, to be named Ireakari Local Council, if you all vote for me to return to the office on October 10.”

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/ondo-2020-zlp-campaign-council-member-dumps-ajayi-for-apc/amp/

CC: Mynd44 OAM4J Lalasticala
Re: ONDO 2020: ZLP Campaign Council Member Dumps Ajayi For APC by LawLab247: 4:39am On Sep 25, 2020
Chai
Re: ONDO 2020: ZLP Campaign Council Member Dumps Ajayi For APC by Zendinho(m): 5:54am On Sep 25, 2020
Recycle politicians.....

Recycling their way....

With recycled ideas....

Leading the nation into unending recycled RECESSION. embarassed
Re: ONDO 2020: ZLP Campaign Council Member Dumps Ajayi For APC by helinues: 6:01am On Sep 25, 2020
grin grin

Even the combination of Ajayi, Jegede can't defeat Arakunrin Aketi

3 Likes

Re: ONDO 2020: ZLP Campaign Council Member Dumps Ajayi For APC by Sammy07: 6:04am On Sep 25, 2020
helinues:
grin grin
It can bro. But Aketi has the upper hand now, because Ajayi and Jegede didn't unite

1 Like

Re: ONDO 2020: ZLP Campaign Council Member Dumps Ajayi For APC by helinues: 6:08am On Sep 25, 2020
Sammy07:

It can bro.
But Aketi has the upper hand now, because Ajayi and Jegede didn't unite

I doubt...

Aketi is not just political relevant in Ondo but in Nigeria in general... He worked with many of the politicians before joining politics itself..

1 Like

Re: ONDO 2020: ZLP Campaign Council Member Dumps Ajayi For APC by Sammy07: 6:12am On Sep 25, 2020
helinues:

I doubt...

Aketi is not just political relevant in Ondo but in Nigeria in general... He worked with many of the politicians before joining politics itself..

They ain't the one to vote you know?
He offended many Ondo people.
If he's been re elected, it's his achievements that speaks for him.

2 Likes

Re: ONDO 2020: ZLP Campaign Council Member Dumps Ajayi For APC by appishani1(m): 6:12am On Sep 25, 2020
money is bad mennn
Re: ONDO 2020: ZLP Campaign Council Member Dumps Ajayi For APC by helinues: 6:16am On Sep 25, 2020
Sammy07:

They ain't the one to vote you know?
He offended many Ondo people
If he's been re elected, it's his achievements that speaks for him.

He offended many Ondo people

You can never satisfy/ meet up with everyone's expectations..

If he's been re elected, it's his achievements that speaks for him

So he has achievements yet you do not want him to win his reelection..

Which achievements do the likes of Yaya Bello, Ortom and Ikpeazu have to win their reelection?

1 Like

Re: ONDO 2020: ZLP Campaign Council Member Dumps Ajayi For APC by Ategberoson(m): 6:21am On Sep 25, 2020
APC is winning Ondo election, Aketi had represented Yoruba nation well in his 4years, if someone that's hoping for reelection could be bold to protect Yoruba people interest when others are still asslicking Hausa-fulani in his first term then I'm confidence he will do more in his second term

I personally endorse his second term without his party affiliation, I could have endorse his candidacy too if he was in PDP

PDP and ZLP or NLC are just kidding around

2 Likes

Re: ONDO 2020: ZLP Campaign Council Member Dumps Ajayi For APC by ifejobi84754: 6:23am On Sep 25, 2020
:
Even the mix of Ajayi, Jegede can't defeat Arakunrin Aketi
It can bro.
But Aketi has the elevation finger now, because Ajayi and Jegede didn't unite
Re: ONDO 2020: ZLP Campaign Council Member Dumps Ajayi For APC by Sammy07: 6:23am On Sep 25, 2020
[quote author=helinues post=94280342]

You can never satisfy/ meet up with everyone's expectations..
Yes you can't satisfy people, but why I said he offend many people is that
1. He makes Ondo state looks like family business
2. He cancelled free waec fees that was initiated by mimiko
3. he increased the schools fees from 25k to 250, making hundreds of students to drop out. He should have increased it with freshers only, but he increased it from both freshers to 400l students
4. He cancelled the free medical care initiated by Mimiko government for 0 month old baby to 5years
5. His wife doesn't know how to talk, they talk rashly to lecturers

So he has achievements yet you do not want him to win his reelection..

Which achievements do the likes of Yaya Bello, Ortom and Ikpeazu have to win their reelection?

Ondo Is different from Kogi, Benue or Abia.
what we don't accept, they do.
His achievements.
during his time Ondo has 8 industries.
then, he promised road connecting Ilaje to Lagos.
he built roads too
and he also focus on agriculture.
I also think he upgraded medical facilities with equipments

1 Like

Re: ONDO 2020: ZLP Campaign Council Member Dumps Ajayi For APC by helinues: 6:25am On Sep 25, 2020
[quote author=Sammy07 post=94280440][/quote]

Ok I have read the bad side of him..

But I am sure his good side supercede the bad side.

Right?
Re: ONDO 2020: ZLP Campaign Council Member Dumps Ajayi For APC by Sammy07: 6:28am On Sep 25, 2020
helinues:
Right?
Yea I have modified my comment
Re: ONDO 2020: ZLP Campaign Council Member Dumps Ajayi For APC by tollyboy5(m): 7:04am On Sep 25, 2020
helinues:

Right?
First time you talk neutral, as a scientist first time the governor shocked me. Was when he lied against nature. A space meteorite landed on the road and they claim it was vehicle and the veichle is buried underground. shocked fvck! Why lie against nature. I'm schooling @ akure I know the governor might have upper hand he built tech hub in futa . though some idiot are in control of the hub now, but it shows he encourage technology. I notice ondo has many educated individuals that vote without sentiment unlike my dear state Lagos sad

1 Like

Re: ONDO 2020: ZLP Campaign Council Member Dumps Ajayi For APC by seunmsg(m): 3:00pm On Sep 25, 2020
helinues:

I doubt...

APC would have lost the elction if Jegede and Agboola had united.
Re: ONDO 2020: ZLP Campaign Council Member Dumps Ajayi For APC by fergie001: 3:02pm On Sep 25, 2020
EastGold..comman mark present ooooo
Re: ONDO 2020: ZLP Campaign Council Member Dumps Ajayi For APC by slivertongue: 4:02pm On Sep 25, 2020
sai akeredolu
Re: ONDO 2020: ZLP Campaign Council Member Dumps Ajayi For APC by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 27, 2020
fergie001:
EastGold..comman mark present ooooo

Agbo must conquer
Re: ONDO 2020: ZLP Campaign Council Member Dumps Ajayi For APC by fergie001: 11:10am On Sep 27, 2020
EastGold:

Agbo must conquer
Hmmmm
Re: ONDO 2020: ZLP Campaign Council Member Dumps Ajayi For APC by Jostoman: 11:29am On Sep 27, 2020
helinues:
grin grin

for your mind abi.
Re: ONDO 2020: ZLP Campaign Council Member Dumps Ajayi For APC by Jostoman: 11:35am On Sep 27, 2020
She is of no use to Agboola just the way laureta onoche is of no use to Nigerians.
Re: ONDO 2020: ZLP Campaign Council Member Dumps Ajayi For APC by OndoFirstBorn(m): 1:11pm On Sep 27, 2020
This new defectors will now say they helped Akeredolu win after the forthcoming election when his achievements are already speaking for him.

(1) (Reply)

Oyingbo LGA in Rivers State Is Alleged To Be Under Attack And Heavy Gun Fire / There Is No Section Of Nigeria That Can't Feed Itself - Afenifere / Dickson Demand A Refund Of 11 Billion Naira From Diri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.