Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

'Jackie Appiah Is Pregnant For George Weah, Liberia’s President'- Aba The Great - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Jackie Appiah Is Pregnant For George Weah, Liberia’s President'- Aba The Great (59955 Views)

Jackie Appiah Denies Being Pregnant For George Weah, Liberia's President / Jackie Appiah Buys New Maserati / Jackie Appiah Pictured With George Weah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Jackie Appiah Is Pregnant For George Weah, Liberia’s President'- Aba The Great by Denique(f): 8:57am On Sep 26, 2020
WoundedLamb:

And just be a beautiful woman and even the most powerful of all men would trample on each other to worship what you have in between your legs. It goes both ways. Pretending you don't know that wouldn't stop it from being a fact. If this is true (which I doubt), she did not sleep with herself. And if she's single, the married president should be getting a better chunk of the blame for cheating. But you clearly left him blameless to focus on the woman as usual just so that you'll belong to the "manly" team. Black Africans practicing misogyny and speaking against racism is the most ridiculous thing ever. No wonder no one takes y'all seriously. Don't bother quoting cause I ain't responding.

Seun, you need to give us “A Billion Like Button”!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Jackie Appiah Is Pregnant For George Weah, Liberia’s President'- Aba The Great by GiZcorp: 8:57am On Sep 26, 2020
Hmmn... Jackie fa... Baba God pick my call naw, I can't wait to follow chop these celebrities kunju too oooooz
Re: 'Jackie Appiah Is Pregnant For George Weah, Liberia’s President'- Aba The Great by NewAnambra: 8:59am On Sep 26, 2020
Jackie Appiah can be pregnant for whomever she chooses to be pregnant for.
She is an adult so let her live her life.

But I have an open letter for Anambra governor.

Dear Anambra governor,

There is an online campaign of calumny flagged off recently by hateful Igbo people who feel that Anambra is progressing more than their own states put together.

They flood this forum with Fabricated news and Photoshop pictures being put together by these enemies of our dear state just because we explain to them that they should stop calling us Igbos but Anambrarians.

They call themselves biafrans, we say we are United States of Anambra and their hate continues to multiply daily.

Poor Igbos from IMO and ENUGU continue their onslaught on Anambra image. But I keep asking, does it mean that Anambra citizens cannot defend their state both online and offline.

I know it is visible to anyone that visits nairaland, both yorubas and hausas that their is a campaign of calumny being propagated against Anambra on this forum, the same way they use guns to attack Anambra citizens anytime there is a security lapse in the state.

I have the following submissions to make for the governor and government of Anambra to consider if we think about the future of Anambra and the future of our children yet unborn.

1) Let the governor of Anambra as a matter of security importance reform the Anambra vigilante service and remove every vigilante member of Igbo origin that is not from Anambra state.
Umahi of ebonyi has formed his own neighborhood watch by employing 50 citizens from every town in Ebonyi but in Anambra, anything goes, even citizens of sworn enemy states are recruited mainly into AVS to police Anambra.

2) Let the governor of Anambra, enforce laws banning Keke from all major roads in the state to save the lives of the citizens and improve sanity in the state. And instead introduce BRT buses in all busy places in Anambra eg Awada and nnewi to ease heavy traffic caused by too many Keke plying Anambra roads.

3) Let the Anambra government as a matter of urgency, regulate the citizens right of selling land in government reserved areas and as a result of this, the governor and the Igwes should map out areas covering not less than 80 percent of the land mass of every town in Anambra as government reserved areas for different purposes eg. future industrial layouts, markets, recreation centers, hospitals etc so as to stop miscreants HYPNOTIZED by traditional JUJU priests and priestesses from ENUGU state from selling the whole Land in Anambra to sworn enemies that will displace our children from our land in the future like they have done in OBA now.

Re: 'Jackie Appiah Is Pregnant For George Weah, Liberia’s President'- Aba The Great by IJOBA2: 9:03am On Sep 26, 2020
dollytino4real:
winning it big!
WHAT IS SHE WINNING BIG angry
Re: 'Jackie Appiah Is Pregnant For George Weah, Liberia’s President'- Aba The Great by omogerohprecious(m): 9:21am On Sep 26, 2020
kings2all:
Who is forcing u

Trash
Re: 'Jackie Appiah Is Pregnant For George Weah, Liberia’s President'- Aba The Great by bizhop01: 9:37am On Sep 26, 2020
Vagina can do anything for money
Re: 'Jackie Appiah Is Pregnant For George Weah, Liberia’s President'- Aba The Great by MightySparrow: 9:43am On Sep 26, 2020
What's the news? Isn't it fundamental woman right to get pregnant?
Re: 'Jackie Appiah Is Pregnant For George Weah, Liberia’s President'- Aba The Great by Starzo: 9:46am On Sep 26, 2020
Coward...that's how y'all behave. You say something and run away from actually defending ur point
And lemme add,a crippled man with money will bed even the most beautiful woman in a city.
Have u not heard of the gorgeous Instagram models going to Dubai to get pooped on by old wrinkled Arabian men just cuz of money??
Women will do anything for money and that's the truth
WoundedLamb:

And just be a beautiful woman and even the most powerful of all men would trample on each other to worship what you have in between your legs. It goes both ways. Pretending you don't know that wouldn't stop it from being a fact. If this is true (which I doubt), she did not sleep with herself. And if she's single, the married president should be getting a better chunk of the blame for cheating. But you clearly left him blameless to focus on the woman as usual just so that you'll belong to the "manly" team. Black Africans practicing misogyny and speaking against racism is the most ridiculous thing ever. No wonder no one takes y'all seriously. Don't bother quoting cause I ain't responding.
Re: 'Jackie Appiah Is Pregnant For George Weah, Liberia’s President'- Aba The Great by bukatyne(f): 9:49am On Sep 26, 2020
shocked

Presidential baby on board.
Re: 'Jackie Appiah Is Pregnant For George Weah, Liberia’s President'- Aba The Great by Ayo2004: 9:53am On Sep 26, 2020
No wonder he won ballon d'or...this 1 go Sabi score goals ehnn grin
Re: 'Jackie Appiah Is Pregnant For George Weah, Liberia’s President'- Aba The Great by obowunmi(m): 10:54am On Sep 26, 2020
She's FAT not pregnant.
Re: 'Jackie Appiah Is Pregnant For George Weah, Liberia’s President'- Aba The Great by dollytino4real(f): 12:07pm On Sep 26, 2020
IJOBA2:
WHAT IS SHE WINNING BIG angry
president o not governor
Re: 'Jackie Appiah Is Pregnant For George Weah, Liberia’s President'- Aba The Great by yemi1504: 12:39pm On Sep 26, 2020
sanmtiago:
Just have money in this life women will do anything just to have a taste of your blokos and money. Vagina people no follow at all. sad

You yourself know that one Abi? Me know, all of us know!

1 Like

Re: 'Jackie Appiah Is Pregnant For George Weah, Liberia’s President'- Aba The Great by ZooOga: 1:50pm On Sep 26, 2020
Ms Brazilian/Indian hair wig pioneer. grin

Naija big boys done grow tire of her?

wisdom for the ages

Tonto Dikeh Talks About Dating In Nollywood

https://guardian.ng/life/tonto-dikeh-says-nollywood-actresses-recycle-the-same-men/

Popular Nollywood star, Tonto Dikeh while speaking in an interview has talked about the fake love in Nollywood industry and how the actresses recycle the same men.

"She disclosed this in an interview with Plus and spoke on fake love in the film industry as well as recycling of men.

She said,

“We are all fighting for the same thing. We are all killing ourselves. It’s a cycle. We share the same men, the same clothes, the same movies, the same things. So, it’s a cycle. Why would you want to be friends with someone who wants your life! Females generally recycle men in the entertainment industry and date the same men. Of course, that’s what we do.”
Re: 'Jackie Appiah Is Pregnant For George Weah, Liberia’s President'- Aba The Great by banio: 1:56pm On Sep 26, 2020
Guess she is as sweet as her beauty. Thus Mr President couldn't resist depositing his seed in there.

Safe delivery
Re: 'Jackie Appiah Is Pregnant For George Weah, Liberia’s President'- Aba The Great by Imefonukoenin11: 2:02pm On Sep 26, 2020
Re: 'Jackie Appiah Is Pregnant For George Weah, Liberia’s President'- Aba The Great by sanmtiago(m): 3:08pm On Sep 26, 2020
Princessbettyj:

grin grin grin sha hustle we will have a taste of yours too tongue
I go too use am make guy sad
Re: 'Jackie Appiah Is Pregnant For George Weah, Liberia’s President'- Aba The Great by Princessbettyj(f): 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2020
sanmtiago:
I go too use am make guy sad

undecided
Re: 'Jackie Appiah Is Pregnant For George Weah, Liberia’s President'- Aba The Great by edgeklaus(m): 3:43pm On Sep 26, 2020
*NEW*
Dear Friend, the next time you want to attribute body weight to good health, you might want to first check this out:

Find out *What is wrong with Overweight*

Read: https:///3mPcydf

Please Enjoy and Share�
Re: 'Jackie Appiah Is Pregnant For George Weah, Liberia’s President'- Aba The Great by bluefilm: 8:28pm On Sep 26, 2020
Fake news.
Re: 'Jackie Appiah Is Pregnant For George Weah, Liberia’s President'- Aba The Great by Eriggs: 8:53pm On Sep 26, 2020
WoundedLamb:

you are a great person. good reply to the boy
Re: 'Jackie Appiah Is Pregnant For George Weah, Liberia’s President'- Aba The Great by Parisian: 12:09am On Sep 27, 2020
Mumu.
sanmtiago:
Just have money in this life women will do anything just to have a taste of your blokos and money. Vagina people no follow at all. sad
Re: 'Jackie Appiah Is Pregnant For George Weah, Liberia’s President'- Aba The Great by Arabs999: 2:14am On Sep 27, 2020
Mrnakeina:
Small girl, big God cheesy cheesy cheesy
Small girl with big Totoh angry
Re: 'Jackie Appiah Is Pregnant For George Weah, Liberia’s President'- Aba The Great by Imefonukoenin11: 3:07am On Sep 27, 2020
Re: 'Jackie Appiah Is Pregnant For George Weah, Liberia’s President'- Aba The Great by Mckhala80(m): 5:31am On Sep 27, 2020
Escape route frm poverty. Congratz oh but i actually thought she's married already to someone else b/4 now.
Re: 'Jackie Appiah Is Pregnant For George Weah, Liberia’s President'- Aba The Great by sanmtiago(m): 10:25am On Sep 27, 2020
Parisian:
Mumu.
man where get sense undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asoebi Girls Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley. See Reactions (Photos) / Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh’s Marriage Crashes? (Details) / Oge Okoye Rocks Bumshort, Felt Like Stealing The Pretty Kid She Met At A Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.