Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,511 members, 7,854,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:05 PM

Osun, Oyo, Kogi, Ekiti And Plateau States Occupy The Worst Positions. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun, Oyo, Kogi, Ekiti And Plateau States Occupy The Worst Positions. (306 Views)

Supreme Court And Plateau Lawmakers Axed By Appeal Court / El-Rufai: It Appears I Permanently Occupy The Minds Of Some People / Benue And Plateau States Sending Yam And Tomatoes To The South. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Osun, Oyo, Kogi, Ekiti And Plateau States Occupy The Worst Positions. by Chino4NAUTH: 1:15pm On Sep 25, 2020
I think Osun, Oyo and Ekiti states should be merged together because they're not viable and not sustainable.. This is because the fiscal viability index has shown that already.. Why waste allocation on Inviable states
Re: Osun, Oyo, Kogi, Ekiti And Plateau States Occupy The Worst Positions. by OfficialAPCNig: 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2020
Wait till Yemi Kwale publishes his own statistics.

Sometimes I wonder why sophisticated people only do well in Yemi Kwale Bureau of Statistics stats but fail woefully outside it.

Propaganda no good
Re: Osun, Oyo, Kogi, Ekiti And Plateau States Occupy The Worst Positions. by longetivity(m): 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2020
how about ur abia and enugu

(1) (Reply)

APC Will Win In Ondo State!!! / Ondo Governorship Election: Akeredolu, Jegede, Ajayi, Others Sign Peace Pact. / Okonjo-iweala Selected For Final Stage In Race For WTO DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.