Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:01 AM

Why Do Northern Muslims Like Bearing Mohammed As Names? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Northern Muslims Like Bearing Mohammed As Names? (764 Views)

Northern Muslims Blast Tinubu For Calling Allah 'Father' (Video) / Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats / Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Northern Muslims Like Bearing Mohammed As Names? by FeloniousFelon: 3:34pm On Sep 25, 2020
I understand your reverance to your Prophet but I find it highly repeatitive and uninspiring by your lot. At least one in three northern Muslim bears Mohammed either as a first name or surname. And I know there is hardly a northern Muslim household with at least one member bearing that name. To me this is very dull on your parts. You don't see us Christians bearing Jesus or Budhist bearing Budha or even the Jews bearing the name of their god Satan.

I think you guys should at least stop recycling that name.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Northern Muslims Like Bearing Mohammed As Names? by madridguy(m): 3:41pm On Sep 25, 2020
Do you have any problem with the name of the best among the human kind?

We love our beloved Prophet and maybe you will still wail why Northern Muslim like naming their first daughter, Fatimah or Aisha grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Northern Muslims Like Bearing Mohammed As Names? by espn(m): 3:44pm On Sep 25, 2020
You people have problem and you are the problem of this country...

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Northern Muslims Like Bearing Mohammed As Names? by FeloniousFelon: 3:44pm On Sep 25, 2020
madridguy:
grin

Why are you showing teeth?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Northern Muslims Like Bearing Mohammed As Names? by Golan007: 3:45pm On Sep 25, 2020
Why do many yeasterners bear Chukwudi?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Northern Muslims Like Bearing Mohammed As Names? by FeloniousFelon: 3:46pm On Sep 25, 2020
espn:

Which people?

Pls elaborate

1 Like

Re: Why Do Northern Muslims Like Bearing Mohammed As Names? by madridguy(m): 3:47pm On Sep 25, 2020
You matter funny me grin grin grin

FeloniousFelon:

Why are you showing teeth?

Re: Why Do Northern Muslims Like Bearing Mohammed As Names? by FeloniousFelon: 3:48pm On Sep 25, 2020
NL is full of dullards

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Northern Muslims Like Bearing Mohammed As Names? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2020
And who told you the Jewish God is Satan ??

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Northern Muslims Like Bearing Mohammed As Names? by FeloniousFelon: 5:16pm On Sep 25, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Congrats
You are the only smart person here

1 Like

Re: Why Do Northern Muslims Like Bearing Mohammed As Names? by adegbenga80592: 5:17pm On Sep 25, 2020
:And who told you the Jewish God is Satan ??Congrats You are the one savvy woman here

1 Like

Re: Why Do Northern Muslims Like Bearing Mohammed As Names? by FeloniousFelon: 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Re: Why Do Northern Muslims Like Bearing Mohammed As Names? by victorDanladi: 5:33pm On Sep 25, 2020
FeloniousFelon:
I understand your reverance to your Prophet but I find it highly repeatitive and uninspiring by your lot. At least one in three northern Muslim bears Mohammed either as a first name or surname. And I know there is hardly a northern Muslim household with at least one member bearing that name. To me this is very dull on your parts. You don't see us Christians bearing Jesus or Budhist bearing Budha or even the Jews bearing the name of their god Satan.

I think you guys should at least stop recycling that name.

this is because you are stinkingly Ignorant!

Muhammad is not Muslims God.He is just a human being like Jesus(ISA) and Moses(Musa).So many Muslims bear ISA and Musa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Northern Muslims Like Bearing Mohammed As Names? by HeadShot: 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2020
espn:

Exactly... That's why we must do all we can to go our separate ways... We have nothing in common as a people...

That's the reason Nigeria will forever be the poverty capital of the world...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Northern Muslims Like Bearing Mohammed As Names? by FeloniousFelon: 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2020
More proof that they are of the synagogue of Satan

1 Like

Re: Why Do Northern Muslims Like Bearing Mohammed As Names? by 2dillu2(m): 2:31pm On Sep 28, 2020
FeloniousFelon:
Jews bearing the name of their god Satan.

never knew Jews worship Satan untill today

1 Like

Re: Why Do Northern Muslims Like Bearing Mohammed As Names? by 2dillu2(m): 2:33pm On Sep 28, 2020
Golan007:
Why do many yeasterners bear Chukwudi?
I guess chukwudi stands for ''drug pushing Igbo developer'
Re: Why Do Northern Muslims Like Bearing Mohammed As Names? by FeloniousFelon: 8:22am On Sep 29, 2020
2dillu2:
never knew Jews worship Satan untill today

Yes indeed they are of the Synagogue of Satan as declared by our Lord Jesus.

Why modern day envangelical Zionist Christians refuse to aknowledged this shows they also are of the false church
Re: Why Do Northern Muslims Like Bearing Mohammed As Names? by 2dillu2(m): 4:19pm On Sep 29, 2020
FeloniousFelon:

Yes indeed they are of the Synagogue of Satan as declared by our Lord Jesus.

Why modern day envangelical Zionist Christians refuse to aknowledged this shows they also are of the false church
do you yourself follow all the teachings of Jesus?
Re: Why Do Northern Muslims Like Bearing Mohammed As Names? by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2020
They want to marry four wives

1 Like

Re: Why Do Northern Muslims Like Bearing Mohammed As Names? by FeloniousFelon: 11:44pm On Oct 01, 2020
2dillu2:
do you yourself follow all the teachings of Jesus?

Why are you worshiping judas.
Re: Why Do Northern Muslims Like Bearing Mohammed As Names? by FeloniousFelon: 11:47pm On Oct 01, 2020
This thread was crafted to dodge NL censorship but it ended up showing how daft the average NL poster is.
Re: Why Do Northern Muslims Like Bearing Mohammed As Names? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 01, 2020
undecided undecided undecided See me See Wahala ! Dem be your Pikins ?.....

Re: Why Do Northern Muslims Like Bearing Mohammed As Names? by updatechange(m): 12:08am On Oct 02, 2020
Mohammed is the most common name
Re: Why Do Northern Muslims Like Bearing Mohammed As Names? by tobechi74: 1:21am On Oct 02, 2020
Did you offer them a better name and they reject Ed it

(1) (Reply)

Over 30,400 Nigerians Killed In SARS Custody In 16 Years: Report / #buharistadium. National Stadium Lagos Reconstruction. PICTURES. / JUST IN!!! Ossy Prestige's Body Arrives Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.