Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Nigerian Passport Renewal In Atlanta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Passport Renewal In Atlanta (982 Views)

Passport Renewal: Proof Of Citizenship Mandatory – NIS / Peter Obi Attends Catholic Charismatics Renewal in Delta State / Immigration Denies Mosopefoluwa Odeseye Passport Renewal Over #EndSARS Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Passport Renewal In Atlanta by SophiaLisa(f): 5:23pm On Sep 25, 2020
Happy Friday to you All! Please does anyone have information or a contact at the Nigerian Embassy in Atlanta? I love and work in the US as H1B and urgently need to renew my Driver’s License and also travel which requires me having an unexpired means of ID (in this case my Nigerian Passport). I applied and selected the Atlanta office because, apparently, that’s the only functional office post COVID. But I’m yet to get any appointment date. I’ve called multiple times and sent emails to no avail. Please for the Love of God, please if you have any information that can help me, I’ll truly appreciate it. God bless you. Amen.
Re: Nigerian Passport Renewal In Atlanta by pawon: 12:10am On Oct 08, 2020
Do you have a link already. I need to get my passport renewed ASAP and couldn’t get a date as well
Re: Nigerian Passport Renewal In Atlanta by kunle75(m): 5:08am On Oct 08, 2020
Am also in same dilemma,its just frustrating facing this type of shit even outside our dear country Nigeria, i do not even have to leave home to get my US Passport but Nigerian passport has become a daunting task.

I gave up on them for now. Hope they improve soonest
Re: Nigerian Passport Renewal In Atlanta by kunle75(m): 5:12am On Oct 08, 2020
SophiaLisa:
Happy Friday to you All! Please does anyone have information or a contact at the Nigerian Embassy in Atlanta? I love and work in the US as H1B and urgently need to renew my Driver’s License and also travel which requires me having an unexpired means of ID (in this case my Nigerian Passport). I applied and selected the Atlanta office because, apparently, that’s the only functional office post COVID. But I’m yet to get any appointment date. I’ve called multiple times and sent emails to no avail. Please for the Love of God, please if you have any information that can help me, I’ll truly appreciate it. God bless you. Amen.

Did you have active work permit, if yes?

That should suffice i guess but if not do approach your state social office and get a state ID in liue of your naija passport.

Just a thought but am not completely sure if that will apply where you reside and work.

But i guess that works where I am.
Re: Nigerian Passport Renewal In Atlanta by limeta(f): 5:22am On Oct 08, 2020
Here in london same thing exactly
This been going on for quite some times now
Really shit hole country'
Nigeria need to break up .
Re: Nigerian Passport Renewal In Atlanta by Nobody: 5:26am On Oct 08, 2020
limeta:
Here in london same thing exactly This been going on for quite some times now Really shit hole country' Nigeria need to break up .
Gladly come home let us break it together...
Re: Nigerian Passport Renewal In Atlanta by EdoBoy90(m): 6:14am On Oct 08, 2020
Please you guys should call the Ordinary President on Brekete Family, the only Human Right ratio on radio FM 101.1. The program normally starts 7.30am and end in 10.00am, Nigerian time.

You could go to YouTube and listen to their yesterday and past programs. just listen now and follow the right source.

There is a diaspora number but I don't have it but you can call the Number which is 09099887700 or listen to the program and get the diaspora number from there.

Note: I can beat my chest with 101% assurance that you guys problem will be solved. The Ordinary president has solved problems that are so complicated more than this. In my opinion, this is not a problem to them.

Note: They don't need your money. Just tell them your problem.
Re: Nigerian Passport Renewal In Atlanta by limeta(f): 2:08pm On Oct 09, 2020
Wolgrace:

Gladly come home let us break it together...

Ok
Re: Nigerian Passport Renewal In Atlanta by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 09, 2020
limeta:

Ok
Good...
Re: Nigerian Passport Renewal In Atlanta by Earthstorms(m): 2:44pm On Oct 09, 2020
EdoBoy90:
Please you guys should call the Ordinary President on Brekete Family, the only Human Right ratio on radio FM 101.1. The program normally starts 7.30am and end in 10.00am, Nigerian time.

You could go to YouTube and listen to their yesterday and past programs. just listen now and follow the right source.

There is a diaspora number but I don't have it but you can call the Number which is 09099887700 or listen to the program and get the diaspora number from there.

Note: I can beat my chest with 101% assurance that you guys problem will be solved. The Ordinary president has solved problems that are so complicated more than this. In my opinion, this is not a problem to them.

nice info
Re: Nigerian Passport Renewal In Atlanta by Earthstorms(m): 4:52am On Jul 07, 2021
EdoBoy90:

Will this approach work? My daughter needs her passport renewed urgently and the people at Atlanta are not picking calls and not responding to emails

(1) (Reply)

Aketi Celebrate His Victory With Ibo Music / Arewa Group Tackles Kukah Over Comment On Buhari’s Govt / National Assembly Principal Officers From 1999 Till Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.