Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

How Do I Deal With This - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Deal With This (1446 Views)

How Can I Deal With A Quarrelsome Wife / How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband / How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Deal With This by Mariangeles(f): 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2020
yanabasee:

That's the point and I emphasized that the son shouldn't get involved and allow the parents to resolve themselves the way they've been doing over this year's.....

Not getting involved will not resolve anything, and besides, he's their son, and so he should get involved to settle their misunderstandings.
If the man still beats his wife after all these years, he'll continue to beat her unless he's called to order.
Until when will the woman continue to endure beatings? Till she dies?
It's not as if it's been proven that she was at fault.
No one has the right to hurt another human being, not even if they're married to them.
Only a foolish son would leave his mother to suffer when he can do something to save her.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With This by mrsteel: 8:47pm On Sep 26, 2020
virginprincess:
My dad can never beat my mum.
What if, will u encourage your brothers to beat your dad? Sometimes we need to put ourselves in the picture before dishing out careless talk. It is very easy for u to say people beat their dad because he beat their mom as if it is a good thing for any son to stand up against his dad, don't u know it is a curse on a son to lay his hands on his father?
Re: How Do I Deal With This by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 26, 2020
cooldove8:
I gave them both money money yesterday and today he beat her up I don't know if it's jealousy or something. What can I do to demonstrate my anger with out being disrespectful

Lol . Op, you're funny. What are you insinuating?.

Now, one thing you should know is, they are not kids. So accord your father the respect due him and don't try to be rude in your approach. Be diplomatic.

Husband and wife matter, Dem no dey come in any how lest they use discuss and settle overnight. So just calm down and try to see how you can correct both of them in love.
Re: How Do I Deal With This by virginprincess(f): 9:10pm On Sep 26, 2020
mrsteel:

What if, will u encourage your brothers to beat your dad? Sometimes we need to put ourselves in the picture before dishing out careless talk. It is very easy for u to say people beat their dad because he beat their mom as if it is a good thing for any son to stand up against his dad, don't u know it is a curse on a son to lay his hands on his father?
Then it is a blessing for a husband to lay his hands on his wife, abi, you guys should stop supporting nonsense& face reality.
Re: How Do I Deal With This by mrsteel: 9:15pm On Sep 26, 2020
virginprincess:
Then it is a blessing for a husband to lay his hands on his wife, abi, you guys should stop supporting nonsense& face reality.
U are the one far from reality!
It is not a blessing for spouses to lay hands on each other, neither is it a curse! But it is a curse for a child to lay hand on his parents! U are subtly encouraging op to stand up against his dad & I asked u a simple question, will u encourage same for your brothers? U people just come online to dish out careless talk.
Re: How Do I Deal With This by gidob(m): 7:55am On Sep 27, 2020
iamloyalty:

Above 55 and still receiving beatings? Am sure she must be the for better for worst type. Do what u can for her.

Do you recommend divorce?
Re: How Do I Deal With This by Checkmate1: 6:21pm On Sep 27, 2020
LordKO:
You're a biased child. The position you've taken suggests that you're in support of your mother doing anything she desires, regardless of whether or not her desires are good or bad and even if they will affect your father negatively. Only a man - or woman - who's sick will condone the opportunistic actions of their spouse towards them in particular and others in general - servility is a disease. Perhaps, you don't know the value of dignity and peace of mind.

Well, let your mother know that freedom without decorum is a disease. It's sick people who exercise their freedom outside the confines of conscientiousness in the name of owning a right to their liberty, and it's equally also sick people who support them.

Meanwhile, perhaps, it could've been palatable if your father had retaliated differently, so I don't hold brief for him. Advise both of them to take to conscientiousness to enable mutual peace of mind for all involved.

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How to start a relationship with estranged fam / How Do You Cope With A Newly Married Couple Living With Extended Family Members? / What's So Special About Honeymoon That We've Not Done Back In The Days Of Bf/gf ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.