Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) (65414 Views)

38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) / Man Who Took Girlfriend For Swimming Drowns In Anambra Hotel (Disturbing Photo) / Stubborn Rashes On The Head: How Can I Treat This? (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by luminouz(m): 1:31pm On Sep 26, 2020
lexy2014:

U didn't answer d question. Suicide bombers don't like to be killed by security agents. Does that mean they care for their lives? Or put in another way:

Would a suicide bomber like to be killed by a security agent?

The question has no logical basis. Its based on the premise that you know how a suicide bomber wants to die. You dont!!! The important issue is they know they will die and they dont care about living.

How on earth do you know think a suicide bomber fears a security agent or whatever? Yhey care about TARGETS!! What if the security agent is the target?

1 Like

Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by HMarshal(m): 1:33pm On Sep 26, 2020
mamato:

You might be correct, the murder was committed by more than one person. They did a very poor job.

That is not murder it's sucide,if am asked (tho only God knows best).but judging from the way he fisted his hands,am thinking after putting the noose around his neck,he hand to make an effort to take the pain or stranglation till breath left him.

Murder wuld av left his hands/fingers,limp or open or clawed if there was a struggle
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by luminouz(m): 1:33pm On Sep 26, 2020
lexy2014:

I didn't say u should agree with me. I only said if u had taken ur time to look thru his points with a second pair of lenses, u would have detected a lot of loopholes in d "cogent points" that he made

I still disagree with you. I used even supernatural lenses to look the case.

No one who cares about his life enough to use nose mask would die by hanging! This is a poorly rushed murder staged as suicide. All the signs are there. I wonder what else you are looking for?
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by lexy2014: 1:33pm On Sep 26, 2020
luminouz:

The question has no logical basis. Its based on the premise that you know how a suicide bomber wants to die. You dont!!! The important issue is they know they will die and they dont care about living.

How on earth do you know think a suicide bomber fears a security agent or whatever? Yhey care about TARGETS!! What if the security agent is the target?

U just going round in circles. Would a suicide bomber like to be killed by a security agent? Yes or No?
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by Tremple8v: 1:33pm On Sep 26, 2020
The guy didnt fall from the sky , so how this man hang himself also cover his mouth and nose , is he scared of covid before killing himself, I smell a rat .
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by lexy2014: 1:35pm On Sep 26, 2020
luminouz:

I still disagree with you. I used even supernatural lenses to look the case.

No one who cares about his life enough to use nose mask would die by hanging! This is a poorly rushed murder staged as suicide. All the signs are there. I wonder what else you are looking for?

How do u know? Have u done any research to have come to d conclusion that "No one who cares about his life enough to use nose mask would die by hanging"?
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by getinspired01(m): 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2020
lexy2014:

I didn't say u should agree with me. I only said if u had taken ur time to look thru his points with a second pair of lenses, u would have detected a lot of loopholes in d "cogent points" that he made
haba you can go ahead and make your cogent points with a second pair of lenses, so that yours won't have loopholes.
You no wan the guy shine, no worry he don shine, his points are logical, cogent, reasonable and debatable.
Remember in law you have to proof your case beyond reasonable doubt before the accused can be convicted.
So therefore, he raise a point and can also proof it, so raise yours and proof. We cannot all see from your second lenses
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by luminouz(m): 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2020
lexy2014:

Ur barber analogy doesn't fit into d discussion. We are talking of suicide not barbing. D question I asked requires a simple yes or no:

Doesn't it? Because your premise is skewed thats why I used the barber analogy to show you how wrong you could be.

If you rearranged your premise to be 'would a suicide bomber like to miss his/her target'? Then,I would answer you.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by lexy2014: 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2020
getinspired01:

haba you can go ahead and make your cogent points with a second pair of lenses, so that yours won't have loopholes.
You no wan the guy shine, no worry he don shine, his points are logical, cogent, reasonable and debatable.
Remember in law you have to proof your case beyond reasonable doubt before the accused can be convicted.
So therefore, he raise a point and can also proof it, so raise yours and proof. We cannot all see from your second lenses

Pls look thru d thread. U will see my response to d guy who u say raised "cogent points".
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by blackfase(m): 1:40pm On Sep 26, 2020
You are very smart. Exactly my thoughts. For those forming Sherlock Holmes upandan lol. Why go through all the stress of hanging when they can simply just strangle him or stick a knife through.

MartinCorridon:

You guys watch too much CSI and start forming detectives.

Do you know what staging a scene would cost you? Precious time that can make a killer caught.

Nigerian Police doesn't have the forensic means to effectively investigate crimes. No DNA database, no dusting for fingerprints. Why would a killer then waste time to fake a murder ?

The only type of murderer who can be motivated to stage a scene is a spouse or family member..and it would be in the house to throw off suspicion.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by lexy2014: 1:40pm On Sep 26, 2020
luminouz:

Doesn't it? Because your premise is skewed thats why I used the barber analogy to show you how wrong you could be.

If you rearranged your premise to be 'would a suicide bomber like to miss his/her target'? Then,I would answer you.

I haven't made any premise. I only asked u a question & u are dancing around it. All that is needed is a simple yes or no.

Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by luminouz(m): 1:42pm On Sep 26, 2020
lexy2014:

U just going round in circles. Would a suicide bomber like to be killed by a security agent? Yes or No?
And you are asking the wrong questions, trying to throw me off the rails!!! What we talking of is suicide/murder not terrorism.

I already told you my views on the suicide bomber issue.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by lexy2014: 1:43pm On Sep 26, 2020
luminouz:

And you are asking the wrong questions, trying to throw me off the rails!!! What we talking of is suicide/murder not terrorism.

I already told you my views on the suicide bomber issue.

I didn't ask u about ur views on d suicide bomber issue. I only asked "Would a suicide bomber like to be killed by a security agent?" Yes or no. Simple
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by getinspired01(m): 1:43pm On Sep 26, 2020
[quote author=lexy2014 post=94329925]

Pls look thru d thread. U will see my response to d guy who u say raised "cogent points".[/quote
what am actually saying is that you don't have to debunk the guy points outrightly, if you have a contrary opinion, then you counter his point with it., not telling someone who agree with his opinion to look from different perspective, instead give them the different angle to look from
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by nkypat: 1:44pm On Sep 26, 2020
You are right...check the legs and foots too
greatbuc:
Pure murder. The crime scene is very unrelated to suicide. The killers did a very poor job.
Pointers:
He was probably killed before his body was lifted to the noose.. See the folded part on his trouser indicating he was lifted.
No stool or block to have giving him the height he needed to hang himself. How did he climb up to the noose?? If you say the hole in the walls then he should have been facing backwards and his foot should also be dusty and bruised.
He is scared of dying from covid by wearing a mask but took his life by hanging? Haba. Poor job by the criminals.. Let them check how much was left for him to complete the instalment money.. Some people fit kill person so the bike will be theirs even when the instalment money is almost completed.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by lekki1444: 1:44pm On Sep 26, 2020
lexy2014:

Are u talking of ur expectations for Nigeria (the ideal) or u are talking about what is on ground (the reality)?
THE REALITY. let me put it to you how nigeria is the best place in the world to live for a simple man. now you can get a decent 1 bedroom apartment in say ogun state for 200,000 naira. This is 400 pounds. In every developed country in the world this 400 pounds is there weekly rent. and if you are poor in a developed country and live in a bad dangerous neighborhood then that 400 pounds is your monthly rent. BUT IN NIGERIA THIS IS YOUR ANNUAL RENT. SO ALL YU HAVE TO DO IS COME UP WITH 400 POUNDS AND THEN YOU CAN RELAX FOR A WHOLE YEAR. this is just accomodation alone,in those western countries you pay council tax which is like 2000 pounds. So this council tax is 5 times your annual rent. Then they pay TV liense which is like 400 pounds a year. So just paying too watch your own tv costs the annual rent of someone living a simple life in naija. Next you pay water rate which is like 400 a year. So paying for water in the west is someones annual rent in naija meanwhile in naija the water is free and comes with the house because everyhouse has a borehole. These are only a few bills in the west that you are exxpected to pay and we are already into 20 times the amount of someones annual rent in naija. Are you starting to get the picture ? if you choose the simple life nigeria is the best country in the world to be in. it is when you aspire and want to start driving SUV and mercedes and etc etc, thats where the problem comes when you live in nigeria because there is not enough money for everyone to live like this and more than likely you will have to suffer and struggle to try to get to that level of living. you may have to kill someone, 419 someone, do juju on someone, pray you are the 1 in 100,000 aplicant who gets that gas and oil job, or aspire to be a politician with access to government funds. therein lies all the sorrow, because more than likely you will not make it and you may have to commit suicide in frustration.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by lexy2014: 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2020
[quote author=getinspired01 post=94330115][/quote]

Did u see d post to which he responded to? Maybe u should start from there. I think ur advise is for him not me
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by luminouz(m): 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2020
lexy2014:

How do u know? Have u done any research to have come to d conclusion that "No one who cares about his life enough to use nose mask would die by hanging"?

I loved gory tales. I have watched enough real life FBI cases,insurance scams and other murder profiles to know what to look for. Its called clues and motive. There is always a motive to any suicide or murder and there are always clues to determine which is which. You just have to be vigilant.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by GreatGod2020(m): 1:47pm On Sep 26, 2020
greatbuc:
Pure murder. The crime scene is very unrelated to suicide. The killers did a very poor job.
Pointers:
He was probably killed before his body was lifted to the noose.. See the folded part on his trouser indicating he was lifted.
No stool or block to have giving him the height he needed to hang himself. How did he climb up to the noose?? If you say the hole in the walls then he should have been facing backwards and his foot should also be dusty and bruised.
He is scared of dying from covid by wearing a mask but took his life by hanging? Haba. Poor job by the criminals.. Let them check how much was left for him to complete the instalment money.. Some people fit kill person so the bike will be theirs even when the instalment money is almost completed.

Great analysis sir, seems you are a criminologist. The absence of stool, block or anything he use to climb to the height needed suggest murder. Thorough investigation need to be carry out.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by ifyemex(m): 1:47pm On Sep 26, 2020
uruba23:

I think so too. How did he hang himself. Except the crime scene had been tampered with.

You are a Genius!
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by lexy2014: 1:48pm On Sep 26, 2020
luminouz:

I loved gory tales. I have watched enough real life FBI cases,insurance scams and other murder profiles to know what to look for. Its called clues and motive. There is always a motive to any suicide or murder and there are always clues to determine which is which. You just have to be vigilant.

And in all these things u watched, d investigators said nose covering isnt consistent with commiting suicide
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by getinspired01(m): 1:48pm On Sep 26, 2020
lexy2014:

Did u see d post to which he responded to? Maybe u should start from there. I think ur advise is for him not me

You can as well point me to your response, cuz have been following the thread right from the first page
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by luminouz(m): 1:48pm On Sep 26, 2020
blackfase:

You are very smart. Exactly my thoughts. For those forming Sherlock Holmes upandan lol. Why go through all the stress of hanging when they can simply just strangle him or stick a knife through.

If they do that, then his relatives and his hire purchase guy would be in trouble. They will be under so much scrutiny that hell would break loose. The best way to avert that is to make it look like he killed himself. The police would have no reason to probe anyone. Especially these days that suicides are common.

Do you guys ever watch real life murder cases at all? YouTube and google is there na

1 Like

Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by CALCULUS16: 1:49pm On Sep 26, 2020
This is a murder case. The only evidence of death by hanging is hard erection, and in this case, no erection of "baba ibeji" was seen, thats to say this case na murder case, and i am sure a very close person might be responsible for this.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by luminouz(m): 1:50pm On Sep 26, 2020
lexy2014:

I haven't made any premise. I only asked u a question & u are dancing around it. All that is needed is a simple yes or no.

Your question is a premise, which is unrelated to the post. If you want us to debate suicide bombing and what they want or dont want, create a new thread.
Deflection tactics in an argument doesn't work on me. Stick to the debate. Or I put on my barber/cutlass scenario too
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by lexy2014: 1:51pm On Sep 26, 2020
[quote author=getinspired01 post=94330115][/quote]

According to u:

"what am actually saying is that you don't have to debunk the guy points outrightly, if you have a contrary opinion, then you counter his point with it."

Pls what is d difference between "debunking d guys points outrightly" and "if you have a contrary opinion, then you counter his point with it."
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by luminouz(m): 1:51pm On Sep 26, 2020
lexy2014:

I didn't ask u about ur views on d suicide bomber issue. I only asked "Would a suicide bomber like to be killed by a security agent?" Yes or no. Simple
Not related to the topic. This is a thread for suicide not terrorism. Create a thread for that or stick to the debate at hand.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by lexy2014: 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2020
luminouz:

Your question is a premise, which is unrelated to the post. If you want us to debate suicide bombing and what they want or dont want, create a new thread.
Deflection tactics in an argument doesn't work on me. Stick to the debate. Or I put on my barber/cutlass scenario too

U are d one deflecting. This is a suicide discussion and a suicide bomber commits suicide. So am very much in order. D question still stands, premise or not:

Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by lexy2014: 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2020
luminouz:

Not related to the topic. This is a thread for suicide not terrorism. Create a thread for that or stick to the debate at hand.

It's very related. It's still about suicide. Maybe u didn't see "suicide" in "suicide bomber"?

Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by Masterchef(m): 1:56pm On Sep 26, 2020
uchaymart:
he was murdered..

For the bike?
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by lexy2014: 1:56pm On Sep 26, 2020
getinspired01:

You can as well point me to your response, cuz have been following the thread right from the first page

If u have gone thru d thread, then u would have seen my response just d way u saw d one u responded to. Or was I the one who pointed u to my post to which u responded?
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by luminouz(m): 1:57pm On Sep 26, 2020
lexy2014:

And in all these things u watched, d investigators said nose covering isnt consistent with commiting suicide

Clues and motives hommie. Clues and motives.

Of course. The motive is to die by hanging right, what's the use of a nose cover then? Dude wasnt in a desert and we are not in the dry season so dusts won't enter his nose. Or should we say the uncompleted building is home to shiit and faeces and he is trying desperately not to gag as he hoists himself up to die sad

Look at the clue and look at the motive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

COVID-19: William Gyang & Nura Jibrin Repair 3 'Scrap' Ventilators In Jos / 58 Nigerian Doctors Stopped At Lagos Airport, Were Promised Millions By UK Firm / Cure For Bumps, Spots & Female Facial Hair

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.