Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Alaafin of Oyo's Wife, Queen Abbey, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Alaafin of Oyo's Wife, Queen Abbey, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) (45398 Views)

Olori Memunat, Alaafi Of Oyo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos / Corper Olori Ajoke Adeyemi: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Pictured In NYSC Uniform / Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Dresses In School Uniform To Visit Former Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin of Oyo's Wife, Queen Abbey, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 3:38pm On Sep 26, 2020
Obsession4u:

To order puff-puff? grin

anyone you want bro
Re: Alaafin of Oyo's Wife, Queen Abbey, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by FEGNO: 3:42pm On Sep 26, 2020
obontami:
The light skin kid at the front looks more like a mixed race child. Hope y'all dig what I'm mean?

If you know you know bruh!

I knew it was only a matter of time before someone would say this. If Alafin is not complaining my brother go and park grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Alaafin of Oyo's Wife, Queen Abbey, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by dalass(f): 3:44pm On Sep 26, 2020
tfash96:
Milf doing it with old dick

Old dick still Strong enough to be having twins anyhow grin
Re: Alaafin of Oyo's Wife, Queen Abbey, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by KnightsTemplar(m): 3:45pm On Sep 26, 2020
What's with her nose
Re: Alaafin of Oyo's Wife, Queen Abbey, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by tfash96(m): 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2020
dalass:

Old dick still Strong enough to be having twins anyhow grin
That old dick is not of this world

1 Like

Re: Alaafin of Oyo's Wife, Queen Abbey, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 4:02pm On Sep 26, 2020
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Alaafin of Oyo's Wife, Queen Abbey, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 4:03pm On Sep 26, 2020
This one go get one small boy wey dey work on her farm regularly as Baba don hold
Re: Alaafin of Oyo's Wife, Queen Abbey, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by illicit(m): 4:03pm On Sep 26, 2020
I wonder if Alaafin can do more than once

wink
Re: Alaafin of Oyo's Wife, Queen Abbey, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by sirwhyteB(m): 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2020
Happy birthday to a very beautiful and lovely woman.
Best wishes
Re: Alaafin of Oyo's Wife, Queen Abbey, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by adebwalex(m): 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2020
We need to Investigate that Boy that look like Half cast....

1 Like

Re: Alaafin of Oyo's Wife, Queen Abbey, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by janedonez(m): 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2020
Happy Birthday Her Majesty
Re: Alaafin of Oyo's Wife, Queen Abbey, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 26, 2020
osamz007:
SEE AS PERSON SKIN FRESH LIKE JUST PREPARED OVEN BREAD.

MONEY REALLY GOOD

IF YOU NO GET PLENTY MONEY JUST TRY GET SMALL.MONEY

If you see the alafin in real life, his skib is like that of a new born baby
Re: Alaafin of Oyo's Wife, Queen Abbey, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by LadySarah: 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2020
KnightsTemplar:
What's with her nose

It's contouring oo. Even mercy Johnson will have it when they finish their business.

Mtcheww
Re: Alaafin of Oyo's Wife, Queen Abbey, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Davisk11(m): 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2020
obontami:
The light skin kid at the front looks more like a mixed race child. Hope y'all dig what I'm mean?

No be papa get that pikin e standout from them..
Re: Alaafin of Oyo's Wife, Queen Abbey, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by femi4: 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2020
81 papa shocked
Re: Alaafin of Oyo's Wife, Queen Abbey, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Goldenheart(m): 4:30pm On Sep 26, 2020
Who is that oyinbos father.. angry

3 Likes

Re: Alaafin of Oyo's Wife, Queen Abbey, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Number1benue: 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2020
I praise the living God. I return all adoration to the merciful Allah. I give thanks to the supreme being.

Madam face the Gods of our ancestors and stop disgracing us by acknowledging the gods of foreigners..........period.....
Re: Alaafin of Oyo's Wife, Queen Abbey, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Habbell: 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2020
Olalan:
She's beautiful......
Her beauty is just average. But don't expect a very well known king to marry an ugly woman.
Re: Alaafin of Oyo's Wife, Queen Abbey, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Inda2020: 4:40pm On Sep 26, 2020
他们想要我的心灵,灵魂和我的身体。秘密社会试图盯着我。 但是我会把它隐身在一个他们找不到我的地方!해튜켜큐코너 ㅁㅎ녘 노뉴너뉺캬ㅓㄴㅎ누넌ㅍ녀뉴논 킄ㅍㅋ ㄴ 큐. ㅓ뉴너뉸 人 士官长 者勿

1 Like

Re: Alaafin of Oyo's Wife, Queen Abbey, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
obontami:

Any small thing "if you know you know" like say na cave men you dey follow talk. Shey na mixed children we never see before ni.
Re: Alaafin of Oyo's Wife, Queen Abbey, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
osamz007:
SEE AS PERSON SKIN FRESH LIKE JUST PREPARED OVEN BREAD.

MONEY REALLY GOOD

IF YOU NO GET PLENTY MONEY JUST TRY GET SMALL.MONEY

Filter
Re: Alaafin of Oyo's Wife, Queen Abbey, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 4:45pm On Sep 26, 2020
Which one KWAM1 dey shine d Kongo?
Re: Alaafin of Oyo's Wife, Queen Abbey, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 4:48pm On Sep 26, 2020
thats all the kings in Niggeria do. Marry and show off. See this one. Him don bleach so tey he is a few shades from becoming clear. At this rate they wont need to do an xray for him if something goes wrong. His organs will be visible for all to see through the transparent skin
Re: Alaafin of Oyo's Wife, Queen Abbey, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Franktom247(m): 4:49pm On Sep 26, 2020
His imperial majesty na u still get this one baba tiri gbosa for you ki ade ati bata pe le se
Re: Alaafin of Oyo's Wife, Queen Abbey, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:50pm On Sep 26, 2020
make we overlook the filter, money good. position is goodest.

✌✌✌

1 Like

Re: Alaafin of Oyo's Wife, Queen Abbey, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by OMOJOHN001: 4:52pm On Sep 26, 2020
Congrat to you beautiful Olori.

Meanwhile What should we call Tinubu wife oo.
Can we call her OLORI BU 😋😋

1 Like

Re: Alaafin of Oyo's Wife, Queen Abbey, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 5:01pm On Sep 26, 2020
obontami:

LooooooooL.

Looks like his father is WHITE. grin tongue tongue grin
Re: Alaafin of Oyo's Wife, Queen Abbey, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 26, 2020
tfash96:
Milf doing it with old dick
Taah na lie...This one na sugar mummy na. Abi u think say that man fit still climb dat woman kporyoryor?
taah na one boy go dey do am
Re: Alaafin of Oyo's Wife, Queen Abbey, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by shiwex: 5:25pm On Sep 26, 2020
Baba....you don do DNA test at all for these kids?
Re: Alaafin of Oyo's Wife, Queen Abbey, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Prymestrr(m): 5:35pm On Sep 26, 2020
What is it with this family and bleaching? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" / 6 Nigerian Kings With The Prettiest Wives (photos) / Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Oba Of Benin In 1956

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.