Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,154 members, 7,829,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Alaafin of Oyo's Wife, Queen Abbey, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Alaafin of Oyo's Wife, Queen Abbey, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) (45430 Views)

Olori Memunat, Alaafi Of Oyo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos / Corper Olori Ajoke Adeyemi: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Pictured In NYSC Uniform / Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Dresses In School Uniform To Visit Former Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin of Oyo's Wife, Queen Abbey, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by nsiba: 5:44pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nonsense e no fine one bit

1 Like

Re: Alaafin of Oyo's Wife, Queen Abbey, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Eddygre8(m): 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2020
Cute family
Re: Alaafin of Oyo's Wife, Queen Abbey, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by tfash96(m): 6:15pm On Sep 26, 2020
Puloc:

Taah na lie...This one na sugar mummy na. Abi u think say that man fit still climb dat woman kporyoryor?
taah na one boy go dey do am
you no dare near king wife o if u truly love yourself
Re: Alaafin of Oyo's Wife, Queen Abbey, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 6:32pm On Sep 26, 2020
Lol...where baba see oyinbo pikin...hope no be another man pikin dem bring come for this baba

3 Likes

Re: Alaafin of Oyo's Wife, Queen Abbey, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by marsman: 6:56pm On Sep 26, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Poverty na bastard....
I concor.
Re: Alaafin of Oyo's Wife, Queen Abbey, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Mintum: 7:14pm On Sep 26, 2020
Beautiful woman
Re: Alaafin of Oyo's Wife, Queen Abbey, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Afrikween(f): 7:16pm On Sep 26, 2020
obontami:
The light skin kid at the front looks more like a mixed race child. Hope y'all dig what I'm mean?

If you know you know bruh!
he is the Alaafin grandson

7 Likes

Re: Alaafin of Oyo's Wife, Queen Abbey, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Tedpgrass: 7:19pm On Sep 26, 2020
obontami:
The light skin kid at the front looks more like a mixed race child. Hope y'all dig what I'm mean?

My thoughts...

Did Baba "step on her" after 1/2. And adopt the child as his.. given his royal apparel??

Re: Alaafin of Oyo's Wife, Queen Abbey, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by dalass(f): 8:21pm On Sep 26, 2020
tfash96:
That old dick is not of this world

grin grin grin
Re: Alaafin of Oyo's Wife, Queen Abbey, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by xjiggy: 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
There are two things that baffles me in the pics.
1. How is it posible for Alafin and Olori to have a mixed race son?
2. Is Alafin still bleaching at this ripe old age? I need some answers
Re: Alaafin of Oyo's Wife, Queen Abbey, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by ibidapko(m): 9:42pm On Sep 26, 2020
tolakush92:
Wait i wan ask one question

How oba dey knack all im wife akpako
ASK LALASTICLALA, HE MAY HAVE AN IDEA AS HE WAS SPOTTED POSING AS A JOURNALIST AT THE PALACE angry
Re: Alaafin of Oyo's Wife, Queen Abbey, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by maolah: 10:33pm On Sep 26, 2020
The Alaafin of yorubaland, kabiyesi iku babayeye ooo!
Re: Alaafin of Oyo's Wife, Queen Abbey, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by pacespot(m): 11:02pm On Sep 26, 2020
This man just dey pack wives full palace, I wonder if he go pack all these women to heaven. Where is K1 The Ultimate, I heard he sampled one of the alafin
wives recently grin
Re: Alaafin of Oyo's Wife, Queen Abbey, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by swiperthefox: 11:49pm On Sep 26, 2020
obontami:

Exactly my thoughts. May be, this Queen deceived the King with she is light skinned. That boy is definitely mixed.
Re: Alaafin of Oyo's Wife, Queen Abbey, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Naijaarchive(m): 11:51pm On Sep 26, 2020
Is that half cast a grandchild or.....
Re: Alaafin of Oyo's Wife, Queen Abbey, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Soleye24(m): 1:34am On Sep 27, 2020
Gorgeous family, set awon finest. But why will one single family be this cute? We need to file a suite against them, this is clearly oppression and intimidation to we the ugly guys.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin of Oyo's Wife, Queen Abbey, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Imefonukoenin11: 3:02am On Sep 27, 2020
Re: Alaafin of Oyo's Wife, Queen Abbey, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Domistar5(f): 4:21pm On Sep 27, 2020
dalass:

Old dick still Strong enough to be having twins anyhow grin

Na the woman ovary de responsible for anything twins or triplets not his letter 'D'

1 Like

Re: Alaafin of Oyo's Wife, Queen Abbey, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Domistar5(f): 4:22pm On Sep 27, 2020
dalass:

Old dick still Strong enough to be having twins anyhow grin

Na the woman ovary de responsible for anything twins or triplets not his letter 'D'.

Happy Birthday

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Nigerian Kings With The Prettiest Wives (photos) / New Photos Of Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Last Wife / Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Oba Of Benin In 1956

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.