Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,832 members, 7,956,149 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:43 AM

The Best President For Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Best President For Nigeria (795 Views)

Photo: Who Is Your Best President So Far? / After Buhari’s Second Term, Osinbajo Should Serve As President For Two Terms – E / Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best President For Nigeria by misterh(m): 3:54pm On Mar 01, 2011
This thread is inspired by a recent talk with a friend on the 2011 elections. I asked him who he was going to vote for and he mentioned a particular candidate. I asked him why and he said that though he did not like the candidate, he will have to vote for him 'so as not to waste his vote'. He said that he knew the candidate will win the election. This view is held by most Nigerians-They are enslaving themselves with their own power, they are putting themaelves under self-made duress. If i believe that i will waste my vote by voting for a candidate i do not believe in his manifesto on the excuse that he would win, i am simply enslaving myself in my own world. Mr A believes that he will vote for a candidate because he thinks that eventually he would win and if he had voted otherwise he would have wasted his vote, Mrs B believes what Mr A believes and a lot of people also sahre in this believe. At the end of the day, we end up putting the wrong candidate in the post. My advise is that we should follow our earth and not be induced by material gifts from politicians. VOTE WISELY,

(1) (Reply)

Gen. Muhammadu Buhai Is Among / delete / Buhari Rejected Okonjo Iweala As Vice-President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.