Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

The Lagos Infrastructural Revolution - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Lagos Infrastructural Revolution (21943 Views)

Nigerians Praise Buhari And Osinbajo For Infrastructural Revolution / Infrastructural Revolution Of Akeredolu In Ondo State / Infrastructural Revolution In Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lagos Infrastructural Revolution by Rosskii: 11:19pm On Sep 26, 2020

5 Likes

Re: The Lagos Infrastructural Revolution by Rosskii: 11:24pm On Sep 26, 2020

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lagos Infrastructural Revolution by Mace0lane: 11:28pm On Sep 26, 2020
Re: The Lagos Infrastructural Revolution by bbomm: 11:30pm On Sep 26, 2020
One day we will get there

2 Likes

Re: The Lagos Infrastructural Revolution by Rosskii: 11:32pm On Sep 26, 2020

3 Likes

Re: The Lagos Infrastructural Revolution by futmxconnectn(m): 11:43pm On Sep 26, 2020
Dividends of democracy. We are not expecting the politicians to give us money but give us basic things of life..

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Lagos Infrastructural Revolution by Hambivert: 11:44pm On Sep 26, 2020
Call it overhyped or overrated... Lagos sparogatively, is on its own category in Nigeria.

Dividends of having working governors unlike Abia state and some other states angry

If there are 20 slums and ghettos in Lagos (as obviously there are slums and ghettos, as this is Africa), just Know that these other states would definitely have more.
Not that I'm Yoruba or whatever, to be supporting Lasgidi , I'm just a standardt guy that speaks the standardt truth from a rational point. I no evn dey Lag now, but I miss Lag already.

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Lagos Infrastructural Revolution by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 26, 2020
Propaganda... These pictures aren't reflective of the true state of Lagos. Lagos has become the dirtiest and most polluted state in Nigeria.
All these roads are always dirty and traffic-ridden.

Why don't you show pictures of agberos and danfo drivers fighting on the road or keke napap with bumper guards scratching cars on the daily... Show us the drainages blocked with dirt with no LAWMA staff clearing them for months... Flooding nko?

Show us Ikotun, Iyana Ipaja, Ikeja Along, Agege, Mushin, etc. They represent 80% of the real Lagos!

PS: I am a Lagosian and Yoruba, not Igbo or Hausa. Let's call a spade a spade... Omo oodua ni mi, but a o le ma tan ara wa. Eko n baje lọ!

143 Likes 16 Shares

Re: The Lagos Infrastructural Revolution by Daddysidhan: 11:53pm On Sep 26, 2020
Why do some igbos hate Lagos.

16 Likes

Re: The Lagos Infrastructural Revolution by kukoyi17226: 12:26am On Sep 27, 2020
bonuses of democratic. We are not expecting the pols to give us funds but give us core stuff of lifestyle..
Re: The Lagos Infrastructural Revolution by BreconHills(m): 5:28am On Sep 27, 2020
Daddysidhan:

Instead of using "some" use "...very very few"

5 Likes

Re: The Lagos Infrastructural Revolution by BruncleZuma: 5:29am On Sep 27, 2020
Seun, I'd like to formally request the ability to block users on this platform.

The bigotry is getting out of hand and I'd rather not see nor partake of it. Happy Sunday if you be church person and good morning if you be atheist.

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Lagos Infrastructural Revolution by philipstanley(m): 5:30am On Sep 27, 2020
OK
Re: The Lagos Infrastructural Revolution by Nobody: 5:31am On Sep 27, 2020
TRUE TRUE EDO NO BE LAGOS grin

17 Likes

Re: The Lagos Infrastructural Revolution by obonujoker(m): 5:31am On Sep 27, 2020
Where are areas like Bariga, Okoko, Ajegunle, Mushin, Iyana Oba, Iyana Oworo, Agiliti etc

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lagos Infrastructural Revolution by wiseone28: 5:33am On Sep 27, 2020
Still below par compares to other world cities..
In Nigeria we celebrate common thing like road.
God will help us.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lagos Infrastructural Revolution by Luckydubby7(m): 5:33am On Sep 27, 2020
Ajibel:

LaShatap, why not snap pictures of the dirty and traffic ridden places abi you no get phone to do am ni
He is saying nothing but d truth.
Snapping few places in lagos island and be deceiving those that are not Living in Lagos.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lagos Infrastructural Revolution by CodeTemplar: 5:35am On Sep 27, 2020
chest beating.

4 Likes

Re: The Lagos Infrastructural Revolution by omoadeleye(m): 5:36am On Sep 27, 2020
Lagos dey always vex when it comes to development

6 Likes

Re: The Lagos Infrastructural Revolution by dingbang(m): 5:39am On Sep 27, 2020
BruncleZuma:
Seun, I'd like to formally request the ability to block users on this platform.

The bigotry is getting out of hand and I'd rather not see nor partake of it. Happy Sunday of you be church person and good morning of you be atheist.
no worry yourself, he isn't interested in such.

2 Likes

Re: The Lagos Infrastructural Revolution by Guyman02: 5:40am On Sep 27, 2020
Ebonyi which is one of the states with the least allocation has done much better than Lagos with so much money at its disposal. Lagos is a disappoint, most countries in Africa don't get half of Lagos revenue and they have better infrastructure.
Now somebody will want us to believe that Tinubu was the best governor in Nigeria during his time forgetting that he never achieved a quarter of what Jakande did in one term in Lagos.
I am not impressed angry

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Lagos Infrastructural Revolution by MVLOX(m): 5:42am On Sep 27, 2020
In Delta state we have Okowa is the road master aka Okowa is working..... lol

1 Like

Re: The Lagos Infrastructural Revolution by Nobody: 5:42am On Sep 27, 2020
And there’s much more. This should be happening across multiple cities in the nation. Not just there.

2 Likes

Re: The Lagos Infrastructural Revolution by codemaniacs: 5:46am On Sep 27, 2020
Daddysidhan:

because they are not in control of lagos.

its one of the reasons they started a civil war to try and take control of all the regions in Nigeria even though they were doing okay in their own region...

its also the behavior some humans have towards others they feel are doing better than them

25 Likes

Re: The Lagos Infrastructural Revolution by gift01: 5:48am On Sep 27, 2020
We have bastardized the use of revolution here. No be the same Lagos wen we dey so? show us inner road let's judge

6 Likes

Re: The Lagos Infrastructural Revolution by Factfinder1(m): 5:50am On Sep 27, 2020
Good news
Re: The Lagos Infrastructural Revolution by lexy2014: 6:00am On Sep 27, 2020
Rosskii:

[img]https://static.reuters.com/resources/r/?d=20200331&i=OVC7E2FEB&r=OVC7E2FEB&t=2[/img]

Is this how d whole of Lagos looks like? I can see airport road, abule-egba flyover, ajah flyover, lekki bridge, oniru & tollgate (not sure were that is). U even put CMS as "infrastructural revolution". What about other parts of Lagos?

10 Likes

Re: The Lagos Infrastructural Revolution by Nobody: 6:00am On Sep 27, 2020
Lagos for show

3 Likes

Re: The Lagos Infrastructural Revolution by updatechange(m): 6:01am On Sep 27, 2020
Old infrastructure plus new infrastructure previewed means propaganda

18 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo Chairs Federal Executive Council Meeting Today / Benue South Elects Replacement For David Mark After 20 Years / APC To Zone Senate President To North-east, Speaker, South-west

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.