Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

I Need A Thrift App - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need A Thrift App (1328 Views)

Thrift App / Care To Run A Thrift Organization?, Thrift And Loan Management App Is Available! / I Need A Thrift Collection Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Thrift App by 1saed: 6:33am On Sep 27, 2020
Where on can I get a loan and thrift App

My business is blooming and I have issues with keeping records

I came across this APP
http://thriftplus.pythonanywhere.com

But I don't seem to understand it.

If you have any pls reach me

Re: I Need A Thrift App by cixak95211: 1:51pm On Sep 27, 2020
What manner of "fuckery" is this?
Re: I Need A Thrift App by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 27, 2020
Explain what kind of business you do. So that I'm not assuming. With a bit of capital investment you should be able to get a robust solution based on my recommendation.
Re: I Need A Thrift App by excanny: 5:18pm On Sep 27, 2020
You can get in touch with me via whatsapp +2347030595988. let's discuss a solution to your need.
Re: I Need A Thrift App by Greatzeus(m): 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2020
cixak95211:
What manner of "fuckery" is this?
This is the latest way scammers use to clients on nairaland now. He creates a thread asking foolish questions as Op then comments with another account as someone having the solution to the problem. Op other moniker is right above my comment.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Thrift App by 1saed: 8:06am On Sep 28, 2020
airsaylongcom:
Explain what kind of business you do. So that I'm not assuming. With a bit of capital investment you should be able to get a robust solution based on my recommendation.

I do thrift Collection business and also give out soft loans to my customers
Re: I Need A Thrift App by 1saed: 8:10am On Sep 28, 2020
excanny:
You can get in touch with me via whatsapp +2347030595988. let's discuss a solution to your need.

OK, I need an app that can

help Mr keep daily record of transactions with my customers

See records of amount gotten by each collector working for my business

Administer soft loan

Manage loan repayment

Withdraw

Balances

Deductions

Etc
Re: I Need A Thrift App by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 28, 2020
1saed:

I do thrift Collection business and also give out soft loans to my customers

That thrift collection is where I need a bit of clarification. How does it work? Also your loans how do they work? I'm sure I have a solution that is right for you. What I don't know is what your budget is. If however you are keen we can discuss a workable solution
Re: I Need A Thrift App by 1saed: 8:17am On Sep 28, 2020
Also, only recently, my customers have been asking me if they can logon to there accounts and see details themselves

So I'm thinking the solution should have a way of granting access to my customers

For now, my budget is minimal, but if I see a good app, I might concede
Re: I Need A Thrift App by 1saed: 8:18am On Sep 28, 2020
airsaylongcom:

That thrift collection is where I need a bit of clarification. How does it work? Also your loans how do they work? I'm sure I have a solution that is right for you. What I don't know is what your budget is. If however you are keen we can discuss a workable solution

Do you know those alajo people who go about, collecting daily contributions from traders?, that's what it is
Re: I Need A Thrift App by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 28, 2020
1saed:

Do you know those alajo people who go about, collecting daily contributions from traders?, that's what it is

I know them. But I wasn't really sure what they do until I just googled it. So essentially what you offer is a type of savings product where people deposit (mandatorily?) a pre-determined fixed amount at regular (daily?weekly?) intervals
Re: I Need A Thrift App by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 28, 2020
1saed:
Also, only recently, my customers have been asking me if they can logon to there accounts and see details themselves

So I'm thinking the solution should have a way of granting access to my customers

For now, my budget is minimal, but if I see a good app, I might concede

What you are looking for is not "cheap" to come by o. It is a financial application and by nature would be a target for attacks. Just a few questions. Do you maintain like a chart of account for your business? Do your customers always pay cash to you? Or do you offer them other means of payments (like transfer to your business bank account)?
Re: I Need A Thrift App by excanny: 8:34am On Sep 28, 2020
1saed:

OK, I need an app that can

help Mr keep daily record of transactions with my customers

See records of amount gotten by each collector working for my business

Administer soft loan

Manage loan repayment

Withdraw

Balances

Deductions

Etc

You already have my contact on Whatsapp. Bimp me.
Re: I Need A Thrift App by 1saed: 8:42am On Sep 28, 2020
airsaylongcom:

I know them. But I wasn't really sure what they do until I just googled it. So essentially what you offer is a type of savings product where people deposit (mandatorily?) a pre-determined fixed amount at regular (daily?weekly?) intervals

Yes

You have the idea now.
Re: I Need A Thrift App by 1saed: 8:46am On Sep 28, 2020
airsaylongcom:

What you are looking for is not "cheap" to come by o. It is a financial application and by nature would be a target for attacks. Just a few questions. Do you maintain like a chart of account for your business? Do your customers always pay cash to you? Or do you offer them other means of payments (like transfer to your business bank account)?

Well, everything there will be for records only.

The actual cash transactions happen outside the app.

So whatever the attack, if I no see alert, I no go pay u!!! Simple.

Then you talked about "chart of accounts""? ¿

What does this mean?
Re: I Need A Thrift App by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 28, 2020
1saed:

Well, everything there will be for records only.

The actual cash transactions happen outside the app.

So whatever the attack, if I no see alert, I no go pay u!!! Simple.

Okay so I've got an enterprise solution that seems to fit your use case. It comes with a Web front end where you (or your employees) can access the system to record deposits and withdrawals using a Web browser. It also has an android app that enables you do this on the field where you can record transactions as they happen. There's also a customer Web app where customers can log in to view their accounts (and possibly requests for withdrawals/transfers)
Re: I Need A Thrift App by 1saed: 9:09am On Sep 28, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Okay so I've got an enterprise solution that seems to fit your use case. It comes with a Web front end where you (or your employees) can access the system to record deposits and withdrawals using a Web browser. It also has an android app that enables you do this on the field where you can record transactions as they happen. There's also a customer Web app where customers can log in to view their accounts (and possibly requests for withdrawals/transfers)

All these terms don't really "move my mountain"

All I need is a solution for my business.

My data is growing, daily, and its turning me to shreds keeping, tracking and exerting control over it
Re: I Need A Thrift App by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 28, 2020
1saed:

All these terms don't really "move my mountain"

All I need is a solution for my business.

My data is growing, daily, and its turning me to shreds keeping, tracking and exerting control over it

When is convenient for you for us to have a Skype call so I can properly capture your requirements then setup a demo for you?
Re: I Need A Thrift App by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 29, 2020
Good day. You never reverted to my offer of a demo
Re: I Need A Thrift App by 1saed: 7:39am On Sep 29, 2020
airsaylongcom:
Good day. You never reverted to my offer of a demo

Pls what do you have me do

Share the link and let me check it out
Re: I Need A Thrift App by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 29, 2020
1saed:

Pls what do you have me do

Share the link and let me check it out

Lol....it doesn't work like that bro. You'd be overwhelmed. The system needs to be configured to reflect your business settings. So for example you offer a Recurring Deposit a savings product. Are there any savings interest rates? What charges do you charge your customers? Is The Recurring Deposit Mandatory or Voluntary? Are withdrawals possible? All of this icls called requirement gathering. Once I have a clear understanding of your savings and loan products I can then configure the software to reflect your business. Then you can test run it.
Re: I Need A Thrift App by 1saed: 4:05pm On Sep 29, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Lol....it doesn't work like that bro. You'd be overwhelmed. The system needs to be configured to reflect your business settings. So for example you offer a Recurring Deposit a savings product. Are there any savings interest rates? What charges do you charge your customers? Is The Recurring Deposit Mandatory or Voluntary? Are withdrawals possible? All of this icls called requirement gathering. Once I have a clear understanding of your savings and loan products I can then configure the software to reflect your business. Then you can test run it.

Hmmmmmm

Oh lord, help me
Re: I Need A Thrift App by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 29, 2020
1saed:

Hmmmmmm

Oh lord, help me

LOL....that's why I said we need to do like a Skype or whatever platform you feel comfortable with.

So basically I was asking
1) Do your clients make Deposits Daily? Weekly? Monthly?
2) Are these deposits Mandatory? Or Voluntary?
3) Is there a minimum deposit?
4) Do you pay interests?
5) How long can a Customer Have a savings account with you?

There's several more bits of information that I'd need to set up a demo server for you to play with.

Remember that what you are doing is not different from what a Bank does
Re: I Need A Thrift App by 1saed: 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2020
airsaylongcom:

LOL....that's why I said we need to do like a Skype or whatever platform you feel comfortable with.

So basically I was asking
1) Do your clients make Deposits Daily? Weekly? Monthly?
2) Are these deposits Mandatory? Or Voluntary?
3) Is there a minimum deposit?
4) Do you pay interests?
5) How long can a Customer Have a savings account with you?

There's several more bits of information that I'd need to set up a demo server for you to play with.

Remember that what you are doing is not different from what a Bank does

So these are my quick short answers

1, daily
2, yes
3, yes
4, yes
5, one month ( minimum)

More so

1. They request loan
2. SMS alert ( for certain transactions)
3. OTP if u want to extra secure ur account
4. Customers should be able to login and "see" their transactions
Re: I Need A Thrift App by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 29, 2020
1saed:

So these are my quick short answers

1, daily
2, yes
3, yes
4, yes
5, one month ( minimum)

More so

1. They request loan
2. SMS alert ( for certain transactions)
3. OTP if u want to extra secure ur account
4. Customers should be able to login and "see" their transactions

Okay so we are making some headway.

For Daily Deposits, what's the minimum investment? What's the interest rate? Same for Weekly and Monthly.

Do you offer different Interest Rates based on amount saved/ account balance? So for example would someone with an account balance of say 100k get say 10% per annum interest rate whole someone with say 1m get maybe 18.5% interest per annum?

Does the interest get paid to the customer at periodic intervals say at the end of the day? At the end of the week? At the end of the month?

If we do get a to agree on a Demo session then it would be advisable we do like a call so I can run through a somewhat detailed checklist of what I need to know so I can configure the system for you to test with your customers that do daily deposits so you can evaluate if the solution meets your need. I'm assuming that the bulk of your customers are those with daily deposits so a 1 month test run would give you sufficient enough time to rigorously evaluate the system.

What's in it for me? There are two possible solutions (that's if the system meets your need and you would like to use it to run your business).

1) I could charge you a flat sum (which can often be a put off as if can be quite high)
2) I could offer the solution as Software-as-a-service where a small amount is charged monthly for each active account maintained by your customers.

For now, I'm not raising discussions about the loan end of your business so that we can keep it simple for the demo. But rest assured that the system has capacity to manage savings and loans for individuals or a group of individuals.

I've also not mentioned anything about the ability to send SMS or emails to your customers based on transactions that occur in their accounts because that can increase your running cost. But rest assured that the system can notify your customers by SMS or email about any transaction on their accounts such as deposits, interest payments, "bank" charges etc.

Also it is possible for the customers to have a portal (an app is not yet available) where they can login to view their savings and/or loan accounts with your business.
Re: I Need A Thrift App by 1saed: 2:16am On Sep 30, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Okay so we are making some headway.

For Daily Deposits, what's the minimum investment? What's the interest rate? Same for Weekly and Monthly.

Do you offer different Interest Rates based on amount saved/ account balance? So for example would someone with an account balance of say 100k get say 10% per annum interest rate whole someone with say 1m get maybe 18.5% interest per annum?

Does the interest get paid to the customer at periodic intervals say at the end of the day? At the end of the week? At the end of the month?

If we do get a to agree on a Demo session then it would be advisable we do like a call so I can run through a somewhat detailed checklist of what I need to know so I can configure the system for you to test with your customers that do daily deposits so you can evaluate if the solution meets your need. I'm assuming that the bulk of your customers are those with daily deposits so a 1 month test run would give you sufficient enough time to rigorously evaluate the system.

What's in it for me? There are two possible solutions (that's if the system meets your need and you would like to use it to run your business).

1) I could charge you a flat sum (which can often be a put off as if can be quite high)
2) I could offer the solution as Software-as-a-service where a small amount is charged monthly for each active account maintained by your customers.

For now, I'm not raising discussions about the loan end of your business so that we can keep it simple for the demo. But rest assured that the system has capacity to manage savings and loans for individuals or a group of individuals.

I've also not mentioned anything about the ability to send SMS or emails to your customers based on transactions that occur in their accounts because that can increase your running cost. But rest assured that the system can notify your customers by SMS or email about any transaction on their accounts such as deposits, interest payments, "bank" charges etc.

Also it is possible for the customers to have a portal (an app is not yet available) where they can login to view their savings and/or loan accounts with your business.

They decide what they pay daily

There is no interest rate any where. they should pay me for helping them keep their money
Re: I Need A Thrift App by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 30, 2020
1saed:

They decide what they pay daily

There is no interest rate any where. they should pay me for helping them keep their money

As tomorrow is a public holiday, can we schedule like a 1 hour session to run through a demo. Say between 11am and 12pm.
Re: I Need A Thrift App by 1saed: 9:18am On Sep 30, 2020
airsaylongcom:

As tomorrow is a public holiday, can we schedule like a 1 hour session to run through a demo. Say between 11am and 12pm.

Ok
Re: I Need A Thrift App by 1saed: 6:07am On Jul 20, 2022

when was it launched?

(1) (Reply)

Vb.net Project Help / Why I Prefer To Develop For Blackberry Compared To Android / What Programming Language Will Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.