Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Tell Us Why You Didn't Go To Church Today - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tell Us Why You Didn't Go To Church Today (14648 Views)

Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) / EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us Why You Didn't Go To Church Today by dasparrow: 12:11am On Sep 28, 2020
NaijaBoy213:
Why are you not in church today?
Give us a tangible reason.

Mine: seriously, I Don't Have Offering.

I did and it was a wonderful time in the presence of the Lord God.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Why You Didn't Go To Church Today by Zetty177x: 1:32am On Sep 28, 2020
Lamasta:

If these are some of your reasons then I must say you have a good heart but can you just be blind to the pastors and enter the sanctuary to serve God I will implore you please do...The church is a place of prayer Isaiah 56:7
By their fruit, you shall know them, I can t be going to church when the people around don't possess the fruit of the spirit and flaunt it for Me to see. For example, can I enter Ibiyiemis church?
Re: Tell Us Why You Didn't Go To Church Today by Image123(m): 1:50am On Sep 28, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I'LL DARE HIM OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
DARING YOUR GOD IS JUST LIKE DARING SANTA CLAUSE.
MY BAD, SANTA MAY EVEN SHOW UP WITH GIFTS OR JUST HIS WHITE BEARD.
BUT YOUR GOD WILL NEVER. I'M WAITING FOR HIM TONIGHT TO PROVE YOU RIGHT. IF HE DOESN'T SHUT ME, WELL, MORE AND MORE BLASPHEMY.

Lol, see frustration.
Re: Tell Us Why You Didn't Go To Church Today by Imefonukoenin11: 3:01am On Sep 28, 2020
Re: Tell Us Why You Didn't Go To Church Today by Praylove: 4:55am On Sep 28, 2020
Xmuslim:
and if she does not recover despite your prayers, you will still continue to believe in prayer. Some human are indeed more evolved than others
My people perish for lack of knowledge... Going by your moniker I can see that's it's no good trying to explain certain percepts to you.
Re: Tell Us Why You Didn't Go To Church Today by Nobody: 5:44am On Sep 28, 2020
:
CAPSLOCKED:

I'LL DARE HIM OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
DARING YOUR GOD IS JUST LIKE DARING SANTA CLAUSE.
MY BAD, SANTA MAY EVEN SHOW UP WITH GIFTS OR JUST HIS WHITE BEARD.
BUT YOUR GOD WILL NEVER. I'M WAITING FOR HIM TONIGHT TO PROVE YOU RIGHT. IF HE DOESN'T SHUT ME, WELL, MORE AND MORE BLASPHEMY.
I never said he will kill you tonight. I said He can and that's two different things.
I only want to let you know that referring to God and useless and powerless is a very dangerous part to thread that could cost you your life.
I can never wish you death irrespective of our differences. However, that's doesn't mean I can't tell you the truth about the danger you are putting yourself into.
Re: Tell Us Why You Didn't Go To Church Today by Lamasta(m): 10:47am On Sep 28, 2020
Zetty177x:

By their fruit, you shall know them, I can t be going to church when the people around don't possess the fruit of the spirit and flaunt it for Me to see. For example, can I enter Ibiyiemis church?
You right bro but you know its this same hypocrisy Jesus saw among the priests also but that did not deter him from carrying out the work of his father, at some point he fought those buying and selling in front of the church who turn the sanctuary into buying and selling...
If you continue taking it that way citing Ibiyeime as an example for the reason you not going to church again you will be carrying grudges that will not allow your heart be free to serve God in truth and in spirit.
Re: Tell Us Why You Didn't Go To Church Today by Ubongdemaga: 6:33pm On Sep 29, 2020
Positiveme2020:
[b][/b]
u r right bro. I share in ur opinion. Also watch out, there's a big disparity between these men of God and their church members, though they will tell u is God that bless them. I always ask why is the same God not fair in distribution of wealth? Someone who collect tithe and offering everyday from both the poor and the rich will lie that God is blessing him. They won't mention how they got their wealth. The best thing is ur relationship with God and not in someone's ideology

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pix: Pope Francis In Kenya / Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help / Share Your Testimonies. See mine. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.