Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,809 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery (EBSCONMU) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery (EBSCONMU) (992 Views)

Peter Obi Visits College of Nursing Sciences Kaduna, Donates N10m (Pics) / Ugwuanyi Appoints Dr. Ezugwu As Provost Of Enugu State College Of Health Tech / Ebonyi State Governmen Set To Complete Ebonyi State College Of Medicine (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery (EBSCONMU) by Respect55(m): 2:25pm On Sep 27, 2020
Here are some pics of the ongoing school of Nursing and Midwifery Uburu in Ebonyi state. This project was abandoned at the preliminary stage long ago but Gov Umahi has set the ball rolling. Kudos to this working governor.

More still needs to be done in the state as it pertains to human development to meet up with the structures he is erecting.

#EbonyiIsGrowng
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery (EBSCONMU) by Respect55(m): 2:27pm On Sep 27, 2020
Pics

Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery (EBSCONMU) by Respect55(m): 2:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
More

Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery (EBSCONMU) by SmartProf(m): 2:32pm On Sep 27, 2020
This man is addicted to building quality infrastructural projects. Oga Umahi, after you na you again.

Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery (EBSCONMU) by Jafar1: 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2020
Nice looking structures
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery (EBSCONMU) by Peterosky(m): 2:56pm On Sep 27, 2020
If God help's me to actualise my dream of becoming the Governor of my dear State very soon, trust me, I will always run to this man for lectures on governance so as to add to my knowledge of governance and make my State better than I will ever meet. Umahi is the real deal.

Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery (EBSCONMU) by Anazp: 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2020
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery (EBSCONMU) by slivertongue: 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2020
most PDP governors are in the field working while APC governors are in the media selling propaganda

God bless ebonyi state
God bless Umahi

Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery (EBSCONMU) by nabiz(m): 3:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
How I wish we have third term. I fear the next governor of my state after umahi

Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery (EBSCONMU) by Respect55(m): 4:16pm On Sep 27, 2020
nabiz:
How I wish we have third term. I fear the next governor of my state after umahi
Same with me. I want him to continue.

Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery (EBSCONMU) by olorunyomi13773: 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2020
majority PDP presidents are in the turf working while APC presidents are in the press selling propagandaGod god ebonyi stateGod god Umahi
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery (EBSCONMU) by obyrich(m): 5:07pm On Sep 27, 2020
Please Umuhi, kindly apply for sabbathical in Abia state.
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery (EBSCONMU) by Respect55(m): 5:09pm On Sep 27, 2020
obyrich:
Please Umuhi, kindly apply for sabbathical in Abia state.

Are The Armed Forces On IPPS Payroll? / Lewis Hamilton Show Support For #endsars / Amazing: Two Different People Claiming To Be Joe Biden!