Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

I Just Got Robbed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Just Got Robbed (1045 Views)

I Got Robbed!! Naija Is Bleeding.. / Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos / Lady Who Robbed US Bank With Cleavage On Display Declared Wanted By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Got Robbed by Damian457: 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2020
‪I was robbed of N20,000 exactly 2 hours ago on my way to the Clinic to see a patient. The robbers requested I make the transfer to this account number 3147008571 with name Precious Yusuf. I contacted First bank customer care and I was asked to get a police report.‬
The Police officers said the extract will be ready tomorrow but I will have to pay 10k.
What kind of a country is this??
I honestly don’t know what to do right now

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Robbed by dingbang(m): 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2020
Sorry bro. What if you were stabbed or shot in the process? Be thanking God you were only robbed.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Robbed by decatalyst(m): 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
Damian457:
‪I was robbed of N20,000 exactly 2 hours ago on my way to the Clinic to see a patient. The robbers requested I make the transfer to this account number 3147008571 with name Precious Yusuf. I contacted First bank customer care and I was asked to get a police report.‬
The Police officers said the extract will be ready tomorrow but I will have to pay 10k.
What kind of a country is this??
I honestly don’t know what to do right now

Put it on Twitter!

Narrative everything to the latter.

Copy first bank handle, CBN handle, EFCC handle and the NPF handles!

Sit and watch the drama that will unfold.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got Robbed by supernet4(f): 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
dingbang:
Sorry bro. What if you were stabbed or shot in the process? Be thanking God you were only robbed.
Is that an advise
With what's happening in this country robbing someone who u don't even know if that's his last penny is inhumane
Na person dey squander money upandan make those things go meet them na nd leave people way dey hustle small small alone

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Robbed by supernet4(f): 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
decatalyst:

Put it on Twitter!

Pls try this I hear it works like magic

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Robbed by Damian457: 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2020
Let me do that now
decatalyst:

Put it on Twitter!

Re: I Just Got Robbed by Damian457: 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2020
Done
supernet4:

Pls try this I hear it works like magic
Re: I Just Got Robbed by emeijeh(m): 5:56pm On Sep 27, 2020
Postsubman's caption : Man meets hungry robbers on a hot sunday afternoon.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Robbed by dingbang(m): 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
supernet4:

Is that an advise
With what's happening in this country robbing someone who u don't even know if that's his last penny is inhumane
Na person dey squander money upandan make those things go meet them na nd leave people way dey hustle small small alone
oya na..continue to dey complain.
Re: I Just Got Robbed by xaliujokes(m): 6:01pm On Sep 27, 2020
U're not wise, he should thank God for his life. That's what's is very very important.
But we'll, na where ur knowledge reach you tke comment.

supernet4:

Is that an advise
Re: I Just Got Robbed by adaora17901: 6:20pm On Sep 27, 2020
Postsubman's subhead : woman meets hunger suspects on a heat sunday morning.
Re: I Just Got Robbed by 2cribz: 6:31pm On Sep 27, 2020
The place doesnt have a name,state,street. How were you robbed,. They did not rob you of your phones.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Robbed by Damian457: 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2020
The place is in Benin around 3rd junction.
They didn’t collect the phone. I was driving slowly and just about to divert when two guys entered my car. They asked me to cooperate else I won’t find it easy with then. I begged them that I was a Doctor and I had a patient i wanted to go and see and my nurse was calling me. They said because of the story I gave, I should tell them what I had on me. I told them i had only 20k but in my account and they gave me account number to send to. It all happened so fast
2cribz:
The place doesnt have a name,state,street. How were you robbed,. They did not rob you of your phones.
Re: I Just Got Robbed by 16September2020(m): 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2020
First of all, did you vote for Buhari? If yes, then deal with it
Re: I Just Got Robbed by Damian457: 6:48pm On Sep 27, 2020
You’re just so unreasonable. I pray karma visits you soon because of this statement
16September2020:
First of all, did you vote for Buhari? If yes, then deal with it
Re: I Just Got Robbed by 2cribz: 6:49pm On Sep 27, 2020
This doesnt sound right. In the day time. So no one was there to rescue you or give them a hot chase. That area is a busy area,oga your story na scam.
Damian457:
They didn’t collect the phone. I was driving slowly and just about to divert when two guys entered my car. They asked me to cooperate else I won’t find it easy with then. I begged them that I was a Doctor and I had a patient i wanted to go and see and my nurse was calling me. They said because of the story I gave, I should tell them what I had on me. I told them i had only 20k but in my account and they gave me account number to send to. It all happened so fast
Re: I Just Got Robbed by 16September2020(m): 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2020
Damian457:
You’re just so unreasonable. I pray karma visits you soon because of this statement

So sorry bro, I knew you'd react this way but the truth is that if you really voted for Buhari, you better be prepared for the worst cos the karma of voting for him is already catching up with you.

Nonsense and polithiefcians
Re: I Just Got Robbed by Damian457: 6:55pm On Sep 27, 2020
2cribz:
This doesnt sound right. In the day time. So no one was there to rescue you or give them a hot chase. That area is a busy area,oga your story na scam.
why debunk a story you know nothing about.
Like i said it all happened so far. I knew what happened after 20mins.
Re: I Just Got Robbed by 2cribz: 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2020
Scam
Damian457:
why debunk a story you know nothing about.
Like i said it all happened so far. I knew what happened after 20mins.
Re: I Just Got Robbed by padi94(m): 6:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
Na was o... half ur money to recover your other money, police is your friend
Re: I Just Got Robbed by Damian457: 6:59pm On Sep 27, 2020
maybe they are your cohorts. You must also be a robber like them
2cribz:
Scam
Re: I Just Got Robbed by 2cribz: 7:00pm On Sep 27, 2020
You are a scammer.
Damian457:
maybe they are your cohorts. You must also be a robber like them
Re: I Just Got Robbed by Damian457: 7:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
You foooool
2cribz:
You are a scammer.
Re: I Just Got Robbed by emeijeh(m): 7:07pm On Sep 27, 2020
M. M. Way at sokponba/ upper junction or third junction at sapele road, abi na third junction at slope?
Please specify.
Sorry about your plight.
Damian457:
Re: I Just Got Robbed by Damian457: 7:09pm On Sep 27, 2020
emeijeh:
M. M. Way at sokponba/ upper junction or third junction at sapele road, abi na third junction at slope?
Please specify.
Sorry about your plight.
3rd junction at Sapele road. I they entered and told me drive to a particular side of the road.
Re: I Just Got Robbed by emeijeh(m): 7:27pm On Sep 27, 2020
Damian457:
3rd junction at Sapele road. I they entered and told me drive to a particular side of the road.
Drove to Ikpokpan, or towards Imaro house? ( i left Benin 8 years ago.... I hope that building still exists)

**any update on the Twitter complaint?
Re: I Just Got Robbed by Damian457: 7:37pm On Sep 27, 2020
They said I should get a police report
emeijeh:

Drove to Ikpokpan, or towards Imaro house? ( i left Benin 8 years ago.... I hope that building still exists)

**any update on the Twitter complaint?
Re: I Just Got Robbed by supernet4(f): 7:58pm On Sep 27, 2020
xaliujokes:
U're not wise, he should thank God for his life. That's what's is very very important.
But we'll, na where ur knowledge reach you tke comment.

Thank you Mr Solomon
He complained because he wants a solution
Ciao

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Robbed by Damian457: 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2020
Some people won’t seem to amaze me. Is this what the country has become?
supernet4:

Thank you Mr Solomon
He complained because he wants a solution
Ciao
Re: I Just Got Robbed by godofuck231: 10:47pm On Sep 27, 2020
I gat amine millimetre, and its going bang if you wana..........

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Takes Fight To Ekiti Against Fulani Herdsmen (see Video, PHOTOS) / Pls Help With This Bank Issue / Please Help! Google Is Draining My Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.