Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow (46077 Views)

Imo: NLC Vows To Go Ahead With Strike, Despite Court Order / Subsidy Pains: NLC Vows To Ground The Economy, Begins Strike / 300% Fuel Hike, NLC Vows To Cripple Economy Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by AFvckingAlpha(m): 10:31pm On Sep 27, 2020
Ishilove:
Must you always swear so effusively?

The fvck
is wrong with you niggarr!!
Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by Yankee101: 10:35pm On Sep 27, 2020
Way to go
Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by TrickyTeeBBN5: 10:36pm On Sep 27, 2020
They Should be Calming Down
Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 27, 2020
IamWonderful:
Strike that wouldn't be possible, after the labour leaders have collected their own alert, nothing will happen

Oshiomole has taught them well grin

1 Like

Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:45pm On Sep 27, 2020
NLC criminals.

all of you are the same. who Una wan deceive.
Una go still go behind and dine with with foolish criminal government, then come out in the public and start screaming mumu strike.

Una dey mad.

strike kill una there.

criminals.

1 Like

Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by mattmogan88: 10:48pm On Sep 27, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by mattmogan88: 10:49pm On Sep 27, 2020
NIGERIA

Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by hartson(m): 10:56pm On Sep 27, 2020
Jenull70:
500gb external hard disk available Pre-loaded with top rated video courses in the following in-demand I.T skills of 2020s.
-Programming
-Web development
-Data Science
-Cybersecurity & Ethical hacking
-Cloud Computing(Google, Microsoft & AWS)
-SQL
-Mobile App Development
-Your Additional Request(if any)

No Pre-requisite is required to learn & master any of these courses. Basic knowledge of operating computer is more than enough & curiosity to learn new technology.. About 15 highly rated courses under each section totally thousands of videos. Also included are softwares, hundreds of best-selling ebooks, compilers, hands on projects, professional exam prep guide e.t.c Total Size is now over 400 gigabytes. What'sapp me (Timothy) on +234-806-494 32 97 for more details(Pay on delivery)
I will contact you via WhatsApp but note no payment until I see all the videos courses you claim here so I don't pay for an empty harddisk.
Meanwhile NLC is a toothless bulldog.The meeting between Govt Reps and NLC leadership will be compromised .
The strike will certainly be called off when money exchange hands this night.
Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by SpicyMimi(f): 11:01pm On Sep 27, 2020
Kriss216:
They should also shut down Betnaija shops!

E no go better for Man city and Bayern Munich. cry
grin cheesy grin
Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by chaloskyx: 11:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
yea shut everything down jare lets celebrate our independence day in shame. although i know just to make sure oct 1 is not dampened by NLC FG would grease some palms which is by the way the whole reason for the strike at this time close to independence FG would be forced to drop something for the boys. so if i were you better ignore NLC and go to work they are nothing but thieves
Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by yaki84: 11:07pm On Sep 27, 2020
Kriss216:

Not just betnaija, betway and betking.
Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by MASTERMIND04(m): 11:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
Kriss216:

Them don do this guy strong thing grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by yaki84: 11:09pm On Sep 27, 2020
rolams:

Work and earn decently. Invest your time and skills in viable businesses. No amount is too small to start a business, you only need to learn the basic. You can make it in life without gambling!
Making it in life isn't our priority now, na wetin to chop
Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by rotadeco27: 11:17pm On Sep 27, 2020
They have changed mouth na. They accepted fuel deregulation while government shifted ground on electricity price hike
Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by rotadeco27: 11:19pm On Sep 27, 2020
IamWonderful:
Strike that wouldn't be possible, after the labour leaders have collected their own alert, nothing will happen
U are right they have shifted grounds already that is the news reaching me now.
Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by Charleys: 11:25pm On Sep 27, 2020
guy222:
They should make sure them lock all bet9ja shops first, mancity, bayern, toteham, lyon, anderlect, dortmound and chelsea e no go ever better for una, may thunder continue to fire una one by one, God will never forgive you people, haba mancity 75000 wey i don celebrate already come even spend the small change wey i get, mancity get mind cut am, may thunder fire every single player in mancity including their coaches and fans. Fools

Mancity was meant to loose, have you even seen their injury list?
Using Sterling as a false 9 too.
What were you thinking. But that is gone for now.
Tomorrow is another day

1 Like

Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
Let them shut down everything including the road to Aso Rock.
I just recharged my meter now and what I saw wasn't funny at all.
What kind of useless economy that hikes a tarrif by nearly 50% just like that?
What nonsense!!!
Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by supercase1(m): 11:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
Kriss216:

Bro,Play clean sheet market and double chance,never play staright win for any team okay and lastly never play with more than 100 naira okay take heart!!!

1 Like

Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 28, 2020
FarahAideed:
The govt should arrest these professional extortionists who use the suffering of the people to negotiate wealth for themselves ... NLC are thieves and criminals who only make things worse and then make billions from extorting the govt !!!!
Did you say the same in 2012/2014? Increasing electricity tariff was on a wrong time. If you like call them thieves,points must be made. If you are angry tell it to the one of the greatest labour leader Oshiomole who dealt with OBJ
Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 28, 2020
FarahAideed:
The govt should arrest these professional extortionists who use the suffering of the people to negotiate wealth for themselves ... NLC are thieves and criminals who only make things worse and then make billions from extorting the govt !!!!
Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by mrdharkchild(m): 12:45am On Sep 28, 2020
.......... Fighting for themselves n pockets
Go fight for yours..
Point me to d stars let's hunt for resources n inventions
Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by Bimpe29: 12:56am On Sep 28, 2020
Aluta continua

Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by Meteng: 1:02am On Sep 28, 2020
Adrian9:
.Abeg dem fit shut down school? I no want go again!
You've taken the right decision, it's of no use to anybody, at least here in Nigeria
Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by bigtt76(f): 1:04am On Sep 28, 2020
We are too angered in this country. Those places you're shutting down, it's only the masses that will suffer it. Instead fight the government on cost of governance and get them to rechannel the savings to the workers (not as if government workers do real work though cheesy)

etokhana:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/09/27/nlc-vows-to-shut-down-airports-banks-others-from-monday/
Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by Dadadavid12(m): 1:07am On Sep 28, 2020
Gos will help us in this nation.
Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by Oghenerobo2002(m): 1:14am On Sep 28, 2020
rolams:

Work and earn decently. Invest your time and skills in viable businesses. No amount is too small to start a business, you only need to learn the basic. You can make it in life without gambling!
And who said he's not working and earning decently?
Just want to show yourself
Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by somtookeke(m): 1:33am On Sep 28, 2020
FG meets NLC, TUC leaders 3pm on Monday

READ FULL DETAILS BY CLICKING ON THE LINK BELOW
https://speakersden2..com/2020/09/fg-meets-nlc-tuc-leaders-3pm-on-monday.html

Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by yueower: 2:17am On Sep 28, 2020
The United States restricted travel from China on February 2 and restricted travel from Europe on March 13. However, by March 8, Covid-19 had circulated in the communities of New York City, and by March 15, the community spread of the virus had been Widely spread, analysis found. The most closely spreading virus best matches the virus strain spreading in Europe rather than in China. President Donald Trump has repeatedly accused the virus of not preventing its spread to the United States.
Re: NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others From Tomorrow by Imefonukoenin11: 2:18am On Sep 28, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc / Okorocha Mentors Imo Girls Students In Their Classroom (pics) / Buhari Reacts To David Cameron’s Corruption Comment On Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.