Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House (71076 Views)

Liquorose Is First Runner Up 2021 BBNaija Season 6 'Shine Ya Eye' / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2018: Cee-C Is First Runner-Up #bbnaijafinale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House by IBvoss(m): 2:08am On Sep 28, 2020
Can't belive she got so far just because she has huge breasts. That shows you the kind of people Nigerians are and how much stupid this show really is...

2 Likes

Re: Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House by Imefonukoenin11: 2:19am On Sep 28, 2020
Re: Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House by Antoiner: 2:49am On Sep 28, 2020
Enumerating 6 pieces of evidence to conclude that: The conclusion seems to be that the SARS-CoV-2 virus may have originated in the Fort Detrick laboratory and fled into the wild due to inadequate security measures and infection of military personnel on the base. The virus subsequently spread in the army, mutated into multiple haplotypes, and was introduced to Wuhan during the International Military Games.
Re: Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House by biggy12: 4:36am On Sep 28, 2020
Are you a student looking for something to do especially in this pandemic period? Are you a working class looking for additional income? Are you looking for an employment? I present to you an opportunity to become a business owner

Requirement: good Android phone,Laptop(not compulsory) your location has to be in Calabar. Chat me up on 08064381784
Re: Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House by Hangulsaram: 4:41am On Sep 28, 2020
AccessME:
Nothing sweet me pass say Nengi no take second position. Nengi never get money and she dey carry her self dey do 1 thing wey I no understand 4 men wey pass her. Na Ozo fall himself hand sha. Kidwayya na him fit girl like Nengi. Just bone her small and see her melt.. just the small one wey happen yesterday, see as she start to cry like a baby.
She go grab laycon now watch out. All those dance with lay on at the party Na seed she dey sow then oo.
Re: Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House by yusufmurry: 4:43am On Sep 28, 2020
Hoojay:
Heavy Dorathy needs Heavy C A S S A V A.... grin

Pls i can only deliver to Lagos and Abuja...Payment on delivery is allowed...

Dm me your details. Abuja meet
Re: Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House by Cantonese: 5:11am On Sep 28, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Vanity vanity vanity !!!
With #85m? See your head like bat head.
Re: Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House by Hoojay(f): 7:03am On Sep 28, 2020
yusufmurry:

Dm me your details. Abuja meet

Details in my signature
Re: Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House by Moikiitos: 7:14am On Sep 28, 2020
ifada123:
Let me test my HTML skill
<hr>
Good to know you are <br> here

<strong> here</strong>

Wrong coding...you didn't closed <hr> and the <br>
Re: Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House by ThatFairGuy1: 7:31am On Sep 28, 2020
ifada123:
Let me test my HTML skill
<hr>
Good to know you are <br> here

<strong> here</strong>
NL is now "Acode"
Re: Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House by ThatFairGuy1: 7:42am On Sep 28, 2020
Moikiitos:

[s]Wrong coding...you didn't closed <hr> and the <br>
[/s] So only you close single tag in your coding World?
Re: Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House by Sta08: 8:05am On Sep 28, 2020
cheesy Dorothy my lover o she get the milky even big brother seft dey use her pics dey do soapy i too like big breast me � i no dey hear word
Re: Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House by nkemoma(m): 10:05am On Sep 28, 2020
Nonsense!! Thought she could use rubbish breasts as selling point to win...
Re: Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House by Unbreakable007: 10:50am On Sep 28, 2020
Cowbell our milk
Re: Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House by victorian(f): 3:08pm On Sep 28, 2020
nuelyoyo:
Every time I see Dorothy's picture kiss , I remember Victorian cheesy .

Lol

cheesy

When I saw her the first time on bbnaija, I was Chai! See my replica cheesy

But I'm not as fat as she is.

She's fat down. I'm simply very busty like her. And thank God I'm very fair.

My type is hard to find tongue

I thank God. My Boo won't be enticed by her. I even jokingly tap Boo, and pointed at her.

He said with a short smile and reply don't mind her, she no reach. You glitter like the sun and extremely busty . Forget her. cheesy

But she try in showing them off!

She over try! I can't dress like her outside. I can't.
Re: Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House by nuelyoyo(m): 9:13pm On Sep 28, 2020
It seems your boo is a boobs man. I am not a fan of big boobs, especially in a lady I am considering for marriage. I am a lover of big yansh, especially the ones that weight 40kg cheesy
victorian:

Lol

cheesy

When I saw her the first time on bbnaija, I was Chai! See my replica cheesy

But I'm not as fat as she is.

She's fat down. I'm simply very busty like her. And thank God I'm very fair.

My type is hard to find tongue

I thank God. My Boo won't be enticed by her. I even jokingly tap Boo, and pointed at her.

He said with a short smile and reply don't mind her, she no reach. You glitter like the sun and extremely busty . Forget her. cheesy

But she try in showing them off!

She over try! I can't dress like her outside. I can't.
Re: Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House by pocohantas(f): 10:43pm On Sep 28, 2020
nuelyoyo:
It seems your boo is a boobs man. I am not a fan of big boobs, especially in a lady I am considering for marriage. I am a lover of big yansh, especially the ones that weight 40kg cheesy

I doubt you want this.
Re: Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House by mujibson(m): 6:21am On Sep 29, 2020
topboss1:

NA WAITING WE DO U NAU? grin grin
Re: Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House by nuelyoyo(m): 10:55am On Sep 29, 2020
pocohantas:

I doubt you want this.
Why won't I? Big bum bum is a delight to most men. Women know this that's why there is an increase in surgeries for big ass.
Re: Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House by victorian(f): 1:28pm On Sep 29, 2020
nuelyoyo:

Well every man with his taste. Some like big yansh only. Some like models shape, Slim and tall, some like short and and big booty. So it varies all man and their taste.

He says I'm too sexy and pretty for words and I love it when he tries to act tough, buisness like and quiet sometimes. He doesn't get angry at me. He's always well behaved with me, he chooses his words carefully and credit me with any amount I request for, without stress.

Big yansh and dark skinned is not his favorite.

Pretty Asian face, fair skinned ,plump shape and huge boobs does it for him. I'm truly lucky I have him.
Marriage is a topic for another day. Lemme not hatch my chickens before they hatch.
Let it hatch first before I blow my trumpets. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Van Damme VS Rob Van Damme / Bbnaija: After Khafi's Eviction, Tacha Did This (Photo) / BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.