Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage (70293 Views)

Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage / Adamu Garba Photoshops Bishop's Cap On His Head, Sparks Outrage / Photo Of Buhari Receiving Emir Of Kano Amid EndSARS Protests Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 28, 2020
Reactions have trailed the viral video of Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi State watching the grand finale of the Big Brother naija reality show on Sunday night.

In the 51 seconds video, which was posted on the Governor’s Facebook page, he was seen anticipating who would go home with the captivating N85 million prize before the host Ebuka announced Olamilekan Agbeleshe, fondly known as Laycon as the winner of the season 5 reality show.

Gov. Bello in the video, before the host announced the winner, mentioned Kunle instead of Laycon who defeated Dorathy, Nengi, Vee and Neo to covet the grand price in the ‘lockdown edition of the show.

The Governor in the video said “it is expected any way. Both of them are winners”.

Reacting to the viral video, some Nigerians took a swipe on Gov. Bello for allegedly promoting immorality, instead of focusing on issues that would better the lives of Kogi people.

Others on the other hand praised the governor for being real, compared to his other counterparts who came out to condemn the reality show but watched it in the secret.

See comments below:

Adolf Moses: “One thing I love about this Governor is that he doesn’t deny himself the youthful fun because of his position or protocol. Enjoy yourself sir you have just a life to live so live it to the fullest. If God wears you a big crown at young age don’t yourself to funless old man because it.”

Wilz M. Okeke: “Seeing all the people hailing Yahaya Bello here, I’m tempted to say that Kogi State truly deserves what he has put them through.”

Yunisa Jibrin: “He should be thinking of how to better the life of his people by working day and night like Governor Zulum of Borno state.”

Aisha Abubakar: “Oh our swaggerlitious and fashionable governor watching bbn, nice one sir.”

Adedeji Abdulwasiu Abdulsalam: “Congratulations to our guy… God bless you H.E. Alh. Yahya Bello. You are our celebrity too. I love you so much because Laycon story at BBNaija2020lockdown reminds me of Kogi State last election when they think they can overrule you but Allah proved His mighty power and you won Sir.”

Come Ameh Williams: “The white Lion! More grace, more wisdom. Congratulations Laycon.”

Eleojo V. Abbah Sadiq: “People way think say na we wey no get work dey watch bbn, should come and see my digital iconic governor. God bless you for being real Your excellency! Congratulations LAYCON D GRACEMAN.”

Yunisa Jibrin: “Can you imagine a Governor watching Big brother naija why the people he is governing are dying of Hunger, may God save the poor from the hand of these so called desperate politicians in our country. He should be thinking of how to better the life of his people by working day and night like Governor Zulum of Borno state.”

Daina Rose: “Ride on sir, I’m proud of you joor! You are always aware of what’s going on around you all the time.life is too short to be sad, catch your fun with your family and friends always.”

Magayaki Junior: “Rubbish! So bad to see a leader promoting immorality.”

David Omabukodo: “He’s even free to follow Big Brother, when his State is littered with so much problems everywhere.”

Yusuf Haruna:[ “Very shameful.”

Raji Sulaeman: ” I swear our leaders partially love and embrace nonsense than real development. Who will now stop big brother. What always makes them happy is just because their children are not here…Naija is just a company to them and they can invite the children to take over anytime.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5-iEsUv-HQ

https://dailypost.ng/2020/09/28/bbnaija-2020-nigerians-react-to-gov-bellos-viral-video/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage by Ugaboy: 8:50am On Sep 28, 2020
Some of this politicians did have nothing before they got to where there are.

So celebrating an ICON of same nature...who is just grace from grass is a testimony and a review of how they all started

The man should enjoy himself, no be say u old mean say make u no support the youth

123 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage by yusufu16: 8:55am On Sep 28, 2020
people celebrate their favourite footballers
people celebrate their favourite musicians
people celebrate their favourite actors

i dont see anything wrong in watching BBNaija

106 Likes

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage by Ugaboy: 8:57am On Sep 28, 2020
[quote author=MrsRighteousness post=94392191][/quote] who is Mrsrighteousness again, righteousness89 I'm proud of you...keep doing ur work on nairaland, come and see a converted soul

More testimony sir

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage by DaddyRochie1642: 8:57am On Sep 28, 2020
Ugaboy:

So celebrating an ICON of same nature...who is just grace from grass is a testimony and a review of how they all started

The man should enjoy himself, no be say u old mean say make u no support the youth

You Be Wise Man.

#Respect.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage by Ugaboy: 9:00am On Sep 28, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

You Be Wise Man.

#Respect.

Thanks #teamLAYCON

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage by Lorathy(f): 9:06am On Sep 28, 2020
The man is also a youth

9 Likes

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage by HallaDaTruth: 9:15am On Sep 28, 2020
Nigeria deserves a leader worse than buhari. See how the youths are just useless with this foolish BBN

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage by DenreleDave(m): 9:15am On Sep 28, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
Nigeria deserves a leader worse than buhari. See how the youths are just useless with this foolish BBN

Are you useful??

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage by osamz007: 9:18am On Sep 28, 2020
SALARIES ARE STILL UNPAID. WICKED MAN

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage by akinloye19995: 9:30am On Sep 28, 2020
folks celebrate their favorites footballersfolks celebrate their favorites musiciansfolks celebrate their favorites actorsi dont see something mistake in watching BBNaija

10 Likes

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 28, 2020
°°°

Those calling bbn watchers jobless people, bbn s over. We are now ready for the protest, come and lead us

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage by GreatResearcher: 9:35am On Sep 28, 2020
Lorathy:
The man is also a youth
Ugaboy:

yusufu16:
people celebrate their favourite footballers
people celebrate their favourite musicians
people celebrate their favourite actors

i dont see anything wrong in watching BBNaija
DaddyRochie1642:

You Be Wise Man.

#Respect.
You all seem not to get the picture here. It's not a crime to watch BBN. But citizens are bitter that this man does not have time for them yet have time for BBN. Salaries still unpaid. Roads are nothing to write home about.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage by GreatResearcher: 9:36am On Sep 28, 2020
saaphiere:
Reactions have trailed the viral video of Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi State watching the grand finale of the Big Brother naija reality show on Sunday night.

In the 51 seconds video, which was posted on the Governor’s Facebook page, he was seen anticipating who would go home with the captivating N85 million prize before the host Ebuka announced Olamilekan Agbeleshe, fondly known as Laycon as the winner of the season 5 reality show.

Gov. Bello in the video, before the host announced the winner, mentioned Kunle instead of Laycon who defeated Dorathy, Nengi, Vee and Neo to covet the grand price in the ‘lockdown edition of the show.

The Governor in the video said “it is expected any way. Both of them are winners”.

Reacting to the viral video, some Nigerians took a swipe on Gov. Bello for allegedly promoting immorality, instead of focusing on issues that would better the lives of Kogi people.

Others on the other hand praised the governor for being real, compared to his other counterparts who came out to condemn the reality show but watched it in the secret.

See comments below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5-iEsUv-HQ

https://dailypost.ng/2020/09/28/bbnaija-2020-nigerians-react-to-gov-bellos-viral-video/

lalasticlala
This man should resign ASAP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage by Charleys: 9:37am On Sep 28, 2020
What is the Islamic ruling on watching BBNAIJA?

I know it is written in the Quran somewhere, and I know that the governor adhered strictly to the rule.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage by helinues: 9:37am On Sep 28, 2020
This is my first comments regarding the BBN.

First thread to open regarding it.

A single scene I no watch even with 100% access

I would rather count how many Rice and garri left for my kitchen than wasting my precious time watching a show with no moral lesson.

8 Likes

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage by Ahamefuna0001(m): 10:04am On Sep 28, 2020
Make them allow am watch abeg. All work without play makes jack a dull buy
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage by solmus: 10:28am On Sep 28, 2020
cool

His wife was team Tobi during the season 3 edition

Rochas Okorocha was team miracle

Even Senator Ben Bruce supports some of his favourite openly

3 Likes

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage by solmus: 10:37am On Sep 28, 2020
helinues:

I would rather count how many Rice and garri left for my kitchen than wasting my precious time watching a show with no moral lesson.

Well in understand you... I don't watch Yoruba movies too, it irks me, I don't watch UFC because it's gory , and I specifically hate Cricket, Rugby and golf just as I hate Zeeworld and Telemundo

That's my preference nobody should hate me for it... But you see Big Brother Naija I have learnt alot this 70 days, on handling of emotions with women, self control when fight arises, focusing on your brand and hustle while others focus on yansh and boobs, avoiding alcohol while angry... I can go on and on but mehn!!! Big brother is like seating in your house like small god and angels watching over humans , seeing their tricky, wicked irritating self and making judgements

That Yahaya Bello watches Bbnaija finals on a Sunday night doesn't make him evil, Trump watches and partake in WWE wrestling

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 28, 2020
The room arrangement sha

2 Likes

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage by obataokenwa(m): 11:02am On Sep 28, 2020
See how a whole governor TV wire was connected. No wonder he can't rule the state properly.

Charity/leadership begins at home

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage by obataokenwa(m): 11:06am On Sep 28, 2020
danielconstant:
The room arrangement sha
I thought only me noticed. I believe everyone around him plus himself don't care

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage by Maletee1: 12:28pm On Sep 28, 2020
Na wu
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage by Etizz: 12:29pm On Sep 28, 2020
Lol
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage by Kingluqman(m): 12:29pm On Sep 28, 2020
grin
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage by holuwaseun04(m): 12:29pm On Sep 28, 2020
selfless man. �
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage by Heffalump(m): 12:29pm On Sep 28, 2020
As a youth governor, what legacy of Good moral is he leaving behind for those who see him as role model embarassed
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Watching BBNaija Grand Finale, Sparks Outrage by deepwater(f): 12:30pm On Sep 28, 2020
helinues:

truth be told, Big Brother is a 24/7 show
to follow the show completely, you must not be an average or suffering Nigerian.
You must have access to 24/7 power and subcription
you must not leave your house to work
you money must still keep coming while u watch the show
you are not on that level yet my son!
hence, the reason u still keep rice and garri in your kitchen! those things should be in store room duly conditioned.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Flag Designer, Taiwo Akinkunmi: Then And Now (Photos) / Mutiu Okunola Attacked, Beaten For Destroying INEC Collation Center (Videos) / US reacts to the postponement of Nigeria General Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.