Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,104 members, 7,835,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Comparing UK And Nigeria Protest/Strikes By Lauretta Onochie - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comparing UK And Nigeria Protest/Strikes By Lauretta Onochie (29390 Views)

Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Stepping Down For Obi Will Make Tinubu’s Reelection Easy / 64 Achievements Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Agricultural Sector By Lauretta / 'Lauretta Onochie Beaten In Delta State' - Jackson Ude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comparing UK And Nigeria Protest/Strikes By Lauretta Onochie by otokx(m): 4:12pm On Sep 28, 2020
NLC is the one that gave her power to talk like this.
Re: Comparing UK And Nigeria Protest/Strikes By Lauretta Onochie by frankyychiji(f): 4:13pm On Sep 28, 2020
Gabe427:
damm this lady is at it again

how can you compare the UK to Nigeria

But what do they use union dues for? sincerely asking
The union dues are well spended. Don't mind that lout.
Re: Comparing UK And Nigeria Protest/Strikes By Lauretta Onochie by usorosolomon(m): 4:15pm On Sep 28, 2020
My people please help me, I don't wants to die from heart break and depression please. I can't pay back the loan I borrowed into business which crashed because of covid 19. The owner is threatening to arrest me please I'm so down and weary please anyone with capacity to help me. I don't wants to kill myself please. 08067928513.
Re: Comparing UK And Nigeria Protest/Strikes By Lauretta Onochie by olosolos(m): 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2020
[quotse author=bigcasava1 post=94404714] point of correction, she's from kogi state. [/quote]we don't have foils in kogi state
Re: Comparing UK And Nigeria Protest/Strikes By Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 28, 2020
Nigerian Labor Union should stop protesting against fuel hike, rather they should protest against fuel vehicles and start the importation of electric vehicles into the country. Good business for them and a win win for the masses.
Re: Comparing UK And Nigeria Protest/Strikes By Lauretta Onochie by Nchenches: 4:38pm On Sep 28, 2020
Racoon:
See the pal wine guzzling woman @ it again.And what is the difference between the corruption your govt is perpetuating to what the NLC is doing? Make the country work no, let citizens express their displeasure or grievances the government will tag them terrorists.

After protesting shamelessly in 2012 subsidy charade here is she busy comparing a sane nation of the UK status with a nation being governed by the oppressive & repressive dictator, tyrant & terrorist-lover that she is always whitewashing.

You know. The woman who is ready to sell her hearth for a little frolicking.

The woman that sold her integrity on guzzling alcohol long before Baba appointed her to office. A woman with no background.

Who cares again for the garbage that comes from her mouth each time she opens her mouth to speak?

Re: Comparing UK And Nigeria Protest/Strikes By Lauretta Onochie by Nchenches: 4:49pm On Sep 28, 2020
Charmingrascal:
In few months or even days Wabba will be disgraced for compromising.

Maybe another faction of NLC will spring up soon.

If you are a Wabba and federal government pays N100,000,000 to N1 billion Naira into your private account to stop this strike, as a Nigerian, are you not likely to accept and suspend the strike?

Guess why election into Labour leadership offices are keenly contested for.
Re: Comparing UK And Nigeria Protest/Strikes By Lauretta Onochie by malele(m): 4:57pm On Sep 28, 2020
Freestainworld:
go an sit down this palm wine drinkard of a woman, I am ashamed knowing this woman is an Igbo because she has no sense.

She is not Igbo , na Benue woman
Re: Comparing UK And Nigeria Protest/Strikes By Lauretta Onochie by Danniedpastor(m): 5:02pm On Sep 28, 2020
QuickStandard:
This woman is a disgrace to the Igbo people.
I wonder if she's really from the East. Very lousy and reckless.

Anyways, We buy scrapped batteries. Check My Signature for contact details

She's from Aniocha in Delta State
Re: Comparing UK And Nigeria Protest/Strikes By Lauretta Onochie by Onepeople: 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2020
QuickStandard:
This woman is a disgrace to the Igbo people.
I wonder if she's really from the East. Very lousy and reckless.

Anyways, We buy scrapped batteries. Check My Signature for contact details

how did you arrive on this?
Re: Comparing UK And Nigeria Protest/Strikes By Lauretta Onochie by God1stson(m): 5:10pm On Sep 28, 2020
obiekunie2:

she is not igbo she is Ikwere.

Her tribe is Igbo wether from Rivers, cross River, Delta etc. I'm Igbo, U don't need to deny her tribe becos of her conduct. Every tribe get efulefu.
Re: Comparing UK And Nigeria Protest/Strikes By Lauretta Onochie by obiekunie2: 5:18pm On Sep 28, 2020
God1stson:

Her tribe is Igbo wether from Rivers, cross River, Delta etc. I'm Igbo, U don't need to deny her tribe becos of her conduct. Every tribe get efulefu.

she denied us first!
Re: Comparing UK And Nigeria Protest/Strikes By Lauretta Onochie by israelmao(m): 5:54pm On Sep 28, 2020
Now compare UK political leaders with Nigerian political leaders,you will selflessness and selfishness.
Re: Comparing UK And Nigeria Protest/Strikes By Lauretta Onochie by Prosperchuks1344(m): 5:58pm On Sep 28, 2020
Freestainworld:
go an sit down this palm wine drinkard of a woman, I am ashamed knowing this woman is an Igbo because she has no sense.

she is a Benin woman not Igbo...
Re: Comparing UK And Nigeria Protest/Strikes By Lauretta Onochie by Freestainworld(m): 6:32pm On Sep 28, 2020
Sonnobax15:
you're the senseless person here because it's very obvious you hate to hear the truth....
slowpoke of the same feather.
Re: Comparing UK And Nigeria Protest/Strikes By Lauretta Onochie by Otsam(m): 6:44pm On Sep 28, 2020
Racoon:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/comparing-uk-and-nigeria-protest-strikes-by-lauretta-onochie/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

And the comparison continues......
In UK, people occupying the government are sound minded, responsible and responsive .

In Nigeria, people occupying the government presently are clueless, incoherent, irresponsible and passive. Na So.
Re: Comparing UK And Nigeria Protest/Strikes By Lauretta Onochie by Darlington1976(m): 8:15pm On Sep 28, 2020
U re just d most senior useless Olosho in dat supporter of APC terrorist Zoological government
Re: Comparing UK And Nigeria Protest/Strikes By Lauretta Onochie by Zetty177x: 10:35pm On Sep 28, 2020
Kaa4:

Is she truly a palm wine drinker?

Pls someone help me with her meme palmwine pic pls
Re: Comparing UK And Nigeria Protest/Strikes By Lauretta Onochie by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:48pm On Sep 28, 2020
One day fulani terrorist in Aso Rock will disgrace you.
Stupid woman that against the freedom of Biafra.

Re: Comparing UK And Nigeria Protest/Strikes By Lauretta Onochie by Queenben(f): 12:30am On Sep 29, 2020
*Have you ever thought of ordering goods from China, turkey, USA etc?*
This is the best chance for you
. � LEARN FREE 2020 ONLINE MINI- IMPORTATION TRAINING AND HOW TO BECOME AN AGENT..
�We would teach you how you can import goods from outside Nigeria.

Seven Figure Mini Importation Guru KING BEN has vowed to teach and share all he knows about making money from mini importation for FREE. It's for free... Don't miss this opportunity as it doesn't come everyday

Send IMPORT to me on Whatsapp on ZERO EIGHT ZERO 6:3:3:5:6:6:0:0
Re: Comparing UK And Nigeria Protest/Strikes By Lauretta Onochie by dalass(f): 2:47am On Sep 29, 2020
Racoon:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/comparing-uk-and-nigeria-protest-strikes-by-lauretta-onochie/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Continue the comparison madam.... Everything works there. Infrastructure is nonnegotiable, security intact. The welfare of her citizens sacrosanct... They're first class citizens anywhere in the world... Their money stronger than ours..

In short. Both can't be compared abeg undecided
Re: Comparing UK And Nigeria Protest/Strikes By Lauretta Onochie by tolfa(m): 3:57am On Sep 29, 2020
Re: Comparing UK And Nigeria Protest/Strikes By Lauretta Onochie by Zetty177x: 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kaa4:

Is she truly a palm wine drinker?

Yes o..with pictorial evidence

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Knew Professor Oti Would Be Unfair, She Has Same Name With Alex Otti - Ikpeazu / Sowore Blasts Buhari Over 'IG Is Losing Weight' Comment / Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.