Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Python And PHP Code Editor Needed Please - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Python And PHP Code Editor Needed Please (1013 Views)

Confused Between Node Js And PHP / Build Online Code Editor For Website Script With Pure Javascript / Web Code Editor For Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Python And PHP Code Editor Needed Please by TheStrongest: 1:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
Hi guys,
I bought a telegram bot script from some india dude, after uploading the script online and setting up the admin I found out that the script has a license code section that is a must to insert. On the installion guide the buyer wrote a website to get this code. Turns out the site is down, I contacted the buyer and the mumu man blocked me. I'm still a novice at this and I'm looking for someone to help me remove the code. Make the script work without the use of any code or whatsoever..

Is this possible to achieve?
Re: Python And PHP Code Editor Needed Please by 404Dev: 4:39pm On Sep 28, 2020
TheStrongest:
Hi guys,
I bought a telegram bot script from some india dude, after uploading the script online and setting up the admin I found out that the script has a license code section that is a must to insert. On the installion guide the buyer wrote a website to get this code. Turns out the site is down, I contacted the buyer and the mumu man blocked me. I'm still a novice at this and I'm looking for someone to help me remove the code. Make the script work without the use of any code or whatsoever..

If you have the script you can remove and disable the licence checking from the code. If you dont know how, you can contact me and I will help. Is the script coded in php?
Re: Python And PHP Code Editor Needed Please by TheStrongest: 10:11am On Sep 29, 2020
404Dev:

If you have the script you can remove and disable the licence checking from the code. If you dont know how, you can contact me and I will help. Is the script coded in php?
, yeah PHP.. How can I contact you please?
Re: Python And PHP Code Editor Needed Please by 404Dev: 10:31am On Sep 29, 2020
TheStrongest:
, yeah PHP.. How can I contact you please?
WhatsApp https:///s5okar
Re: Python And PHP Code Editor Needed Please by fnep2smooth(m): 11:38am On Sep 29, 2020
I will remove the code for you for just 10k... (Negotiable) done within 12hours Maximum.
Re: Python And PHP Code Editor Needed Please by TheStrongest: 11:45am On Sep 29, 2020
fnep2smooth:
I will remove the code for you for just 10k... (Negotiable) done within 12hours Maximum.
You dey telegram make we chat?
Re: Python And PHP Code Editor Needed Please by TheStrongest: 11:45am On Sep 29, 2020
404Dev:

WhatsApp https:///s5okar
Telegram?
Re: Python And PHP Code Editor Needed Please by fnep2smooth(m): 11:47am On Sep 29, 2020
TheStrongest:
You dey telegram make we chat?
Check my signature for my WhatsApp
Re: Python And PHP Code Editor Needed Please by TheStrongest: 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2020
fnep2smooth:

Check my signature for my WhatsApp
Ah!!! I'm not with my phone for whatsapp now. na my Telegram I fit access like this
Re: Python And PHP Code Editor Needed Please by Ayemileto(m): 12:06pm On Sep 29, 2020
TheStrongest:
Hi guys,

If you're yet to get a solution, you can contact me with the number in my signature. I will do it for you at a token, and you pay after testing the fixed script on my server.
Re: Python And PHP Code Editor Needed Please by TheStrongest: 12:14pm On Sep 29, 2020
Ayemileto:

If you're yet to get a solution, you can contact me with the number in my signature. I will do it for you at a token, and you pay after testing the fixed script on my server.
I'm yet to get a solution bro, but I'm not on my whatsapp line at the moment. can we chat on Telegram?
Re: Python And PHP Code Editor Needed Please by Ayemileto(m): 12:16pm On Sep 29, 2020
TheStrongest:

I'm yet to get a solution bro, but I'm not on my whatsapp line at the moment. can we chat on Telegram?
Yes.
I'm @Ayemileto
Re: Python And PHP Code Editor Needed Please by Bull098: 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2020
TheStrongest:
Whatsapp or Telegram?
Both .
Re: Python And PHP Code Editor Needed Please by Bull098: 12:44pm On Oct 07, 2020
TheStrongest:
Whatsapp or Telegram?
You can reach me on both .
Re: Python And PHP Code Editor Needed Please by Bull098: 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2020
TheStrongest:
Whatsapp or Telegram?
Both .
Re: Python And PHP Code Editor Needed Please by TheStrongest: 10:58am On Oct 13, 2020
Bull098:

Both .
The script is encrypted, can't be edited
Re: Python And PHP Code Editor Needed Please by 404Dev: 8:25pm On Oct 17, 2020
TheStrongest:
Bros e no dey Telegram... gimme your Telegram handle
you still haven't fixed this?
Re: Python And PHP Code Editor Needed Please by TheStrongest: 7:20am On Oct 18, 2020
404Dev:
you still haven't fixed this?
Not at all. Turns out the code is encrypted
Re: Python And PHP Code Editor Needed Please by 404Dev: 7:58am On Oct 18, 2020
TheStrongest:
Not at all. Turns out the code is encrypted
is it php?
Re: Python And PHP Code Editor Needed Please by TheStrongest: 9:31am On Oct 18, 2020
404Dev:
is it php?
Yeah, PHP. I don't think it can be decrypted, it's encrypted with ioncube
Re: Python And PHP Code Editor Needed Please by Bull098: 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2020
TheStrongest:
Bros e no dey Telegram... gimme your Telegram handle
For telegram I be bull098.
Re: Python And PHP Code Editor Needed Please by Semtu(m): 5:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
Message me on WhatsApp via my signature, I'll get it done in minutes.

(1) (Reply)

Software Technology Exhibition / Php Developers Group / A Little Program For Your Amusement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.