Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:09 AM

Mike Ezuruonye Misunderstood Me, ‘im Sorry,’ Says Kunle Afolayan - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Ezuruonye Misunderstood Me, ‘im Sorry,’ Says Kunle Afolayan (3052 Views)

"I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge / Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com / Mike Ezuruonye, Nkem Owoh & Zoro Drinking Beer In Public Bar. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Misunderstood Me, ‘im Sorry,’ Says Kunle Afolayan by mayor1814: 7:52pm On Sep 28, 2020
I really appreciate what kunle afolayan has done. he has apologized. respect to u man.

Mike it's over to u forget and forgive and move forward.

I really like these two guys. They are both wonderful thespians.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Misunderstood Me, ‘im Sorry,’ Says Kunle Afolayan by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2020
DenreleDave:

Do you mean it?

If Igbo does it movies in Igbo languages only

Yoruba does it own in yoruba language,

Who do you think will make more sales?

Owing to the fact that most tribes understand yoruba perfectly but only Igbos understand Igbos..

Just a question sir

Most tribes understand yoruba perfectly but your people keep writing films and inviting igbo actors just to sale.

How many people watch yoruba movies.

Even in far away Kenya, zimbabwe and the rest na igbo movies by igbo actors dominate there.

You think your people no sabi who controls the market by always dragging igbos to their nonsense movies just to sale.

Infact, tell me most tribes that understands yoruba let us see?

Tell us, we are waiting..
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Misunderstood Me, ‘im Sorry,’ Says Kunle Afolayan by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 28, 2020
DenreleDave:

Aunty.. It is not abt generalization..

Almost 60 percent of Igbos in Lagos understand yoruba very well.. 30 percent can even write in yoruba..

Now, less than 5 % yoruba understand Igbo language...

Pls no insult oo.. Let's just argue with sense.....

no wonder, local champions everywhere.

So na Lagos dey watch all movies.

You be joke.

Igbo man in Lagos watches Igbos movies and not yours, get that young man.

You guys do all those combo to draw their attention away from igbo movies just to sale market.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Misunderstood Me, ‘im Sorry,’ Says Kunle Afolayan by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2020
Muna4real:

You are still generalising. When will you guys understand that not all igbos are in Lagos? So because the igbos in Lagos might understand yoruba, then you assume that most igbos understand yoruba? What about the igbos in other states in Nigeria? What about the igbos in other countries?

Even the Igbos in Lagos, watch igbo movies.

The combo movies is targeted to draw their attention away from core igbo movies/actors.

#fact
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Misunderstood Me, ‘im Sorry,’ Says Kunle Afolayan by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 28, 2020
kcowen:

Oga he is very correct,at least 60% of Igbo who were born and breed in Lagos can speak Yoruba fluently,maybe only 30% can write,I for example and some of my Igbo friends can speak and write Yoruba,same can be said for the Yoruba who were born and breed in the east ..I schooled in the east one of my coursemate(Yoruba)can speak Igbo and write it perfectly it's just a thing of interest..I don't know what your basics are

You ain't making any sense.

The lady is more correct than you.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Misunderstood Me, ‘im Sorry,’ Says Kunle Afolayan by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2020
Muna4real:

60% of igbos in Lagos is different from 60% of igbos in general. That's what I'm saying. Only those in Lagos or south west can understand yoruba. It's different from the entire igbo race.

Not every igbo In Lagos understand ms yoruba.

This is fact I see Everyday.

There are born and brought who don't speak let alone hear Yoruba.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Misunderstood Me, ‘im Sorry,’ Says Kunle Afolayan by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 28, 2020
SaintBeehot:
you're too dumb to be human, how do you survive
Don't mind the idiot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

“Respect Yourself, We’re Not In The House Anymore Oh!” – Kiddwaya Warns Neo (vid / American Actor, Will Smith Explores The World’s Deepest Pool (video) / PICTURES- Fashola Visits Kalakuta Museum In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.