Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,415 members, 7,861,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) (76144 Views)

Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday / Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift / Bbnaija: Kim Oprah Fans Buy Iphone X For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) by Qoko: 5:38pm On Sep 28, 2020
Mumu Fans, instead to buy him Necklace worth 8.5M or car
Re: Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) by stagger: 5:38pm On Sep 28, 2020
What a stupid gift.

Instead of them to gift him 500 hectares of palm plantation with a processing mill to go with it...this is all they could come up with.
Re: Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) by Goalnaldo(m): 5:40pm On Sep 28, 2020
Righteousness89:

It Can't be bro..
I and Bbn are completely at opposite sides
You will go and preach there maybe biggie will reveal himself cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) by pretyval: 5:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
And so many have school fees to pay... Rent and maybe bay food to buy... 9Ja .
Re: Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
But this Ozo's suit was everything!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 28, 2020
why won't fuel prices go up and taxes be falling on our neckzz grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 28, 2020
Zzor, what did I tell you about fine boys again? Still waiting for trickytee's fans.

1 Like

Re: Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 5:44pm On Sep 28, 2020
DemonInvoker:

Guy,Look at your watch,tell me the time...Why you too like Shalayeing?!
Common sense no tell you say na Lies...They have 8mill and they couldn't buy him more BBN Votes.
so u wan try naija youth abi
Re: Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) by Chatflick(m): 5:46pm On Sep 28, 2020
OdenKelechi:
Waste of 8.9 million abi 9.5 million.....so many things could've been done with that money.

The only thing that watch will do now is to tell him time..... someone who doesn't even know when it's time to quit being a simp
Dude you're brutal sha grin

2 Likes

Re: Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) by Goddyj(m): 5:48pm On Sep 28, 2020
Theboy21:
dear Nairalanders, let's nominate Righteousness89 for the next BBN edition cheesy cheesy cheesy
Na we been nominate Ozo Trouble maker cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) by Blackking98(m): 5:52pm On Sep 28, 2020
Theboy21:
dear Nairalanders, let's nominate Righteousness89 for the next BBN edition cheesy cheesy cheesy
Our next Brighto grin

2 Likes

Re: Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) by samwillyco1(m): 5:52pm On Sep 28, 2020
I Am looking for money to for shop rent, to start up my life and some people bought wrist watch that worth millions for somebody, God please send my destiny helper.

Please help a brother with a JOB
07036687832 is my phone number
Re: Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) by Badonasty(m): 5:54pm On Sep 28, 2020
Instead of them to dash him the money
Re: Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) by TATALoAlaMu: 5:56pm On Sep 28, 2020
frankyychiji:
I also agree with you

Poverty is blinding and could be binding.

1 Like

Re: Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) by OdenKelechi(m): 5:56pm On Sep 28, 2020
Chatflick:

Dude you're brutal sha grin

lol, i gats talk my mind
Re: Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) by Uzomaglovani: 5:57pm On Sep 28, 2020
WriterNig:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUB7oyuAOeE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3HMXsbfkiY

Reactions as Ozo was gifted an Original Phillipe Patek Gold Watch worth N8.9 million by his fans.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFpZznIHzDX/?igshid=1a0hmqqvkmjnc
is fine but too expensive sell it and do business wit d money d ( if you’re not yet a billionaire using dat watch is not wisdom
Re: Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) by abike12(f): 5:58pm On Sep 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Have a Gift for Ozo, laycon, Dora, nengi, wisdom, Tochi , Others and all over Nairaland . My Gift is JESUS Christ of Nazareth!
This is The Gift that will Grant us all Eternal Life..

Despite all the Iniquities, Immoralities and Evils that have Happened! Jesus Christ is Available to Forgive, Purge and Cleanse you all..

Do you believe in your heart that leaving this message in inappropriate places will win souls to Christ? Are you doing this to be seen as working for God or are you genuinely trying to win souls? Do not be deceived, God is not mocked. Have you tried to live a lifestyle worthy of emulation or do you reach out to your neighbors with the type of kindness that will make them want to know more about your God? or is it just copy and paste on nairaland?

4 Likes

Re: Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) by Friend22(m): 5:59pm On Sep 28, 2020
inkboy:
One thing we all need to understand is that, Ozo played the SIMP game not only for Nengi but for other women out there that appreciate men like him. More gifts coming from other women (Most especially feminists, Bossy women, career and older women) that like the kind of Guy he is.
grin

The 2 biggest mess ups in this last season were Trickytee and Erica, Trickytee was just playing his name; Being tricky, and it was very obvious. Dude was just a smart fool. Erica got carried away by OBO, she didnt understand the game. She just came to waste her time and she played her folly role.

Nengi is the type of girl every Nigga should avoid. She switched up on Ozo because she already smelled the dough on the CON artist.

Read and Imbibe the 48 laws of power and you are set to reach top 3 if you are selected at the audition, most especially the "The perfect courtier"

Be positive always, non sentimental and expressive. Be for everybody and be for nobody.

Truly; Big brother is a show to learn moral from and Laycon the Icon deserved the win.

Oga, there is nothing to learn in that show that has not been seen in real life.
I would have named this show a show for dummies,but no I won't. Since some people who I thought would have better judgement are worst than I thought.

We should stop spending time promoting rubbish.
Re: Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) by Friend22(m): 6:00pm On Sep 28, 2020
solmus:

The whole African watches DStv and big brother Nigeria

Stop lying here.
Re: Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) by Emmypure: 6:01pm On Sep 28, 2020
DenreleDave:
Rubbish.. He shud have given him as cash
he can as well still sale it
Re: Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) by Imoobot(m): 6:01pm On Sep 28, 2020
am only here to read post
Re: Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) by dingbang(m): 6:04pm On Sep 28, 2020
All these Greek gifts, so he can join their cult.
Re: Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) by naija4life247: 6:09pm On Sep 28, 2020
Earlystar698:
[s][/s]Them swear for you to comment in every threads?
My brother, this is the result of joblessness.
Re: Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) by smiliyB(f): 6:09pm On Sep 28, 2020
Righteousness89:

It Can't be bro..
I and Bbn are completely at opposite sides
It'll be very good, that's a great platform for you to use and reach far n wide the whole Nigeria and beyond... It'll help you to save more lives... except you're fake undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) by SATANNIST: 6:12pm On Sep 28, 2020
na sugar mummy buy am for am. u cant deceive all of us

1 Like

Re: Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) by SATANNIST: 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Have a Gift for Ozo, laycon, Dora, nengi, wisdom, Tochi , Others and all over Nairaland . My Gift is JESUS Christ of Nazareth!

Despite all the Iniquities, Immoralities and Evils that have Happened! Jesus Christ is Available to Forgive, Purge and Cleanse you all..
that ur useless gift kee u there angry angry
Re: Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) by femi4: 6:16pm On Sep 28, 2020
Righteousness89:

Pastor, how you take know their names if you no watch the show.

BTW, who is Wisdom?

2 Likes

Re: Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) by SATANNIST: 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2020
OptimisticRock:
No be only 8 million. That is probably at best an AAA replica patek. Something wey I fit order from trade777 or go to eko market to buy. These kind of lies dey vex me walahi. Kmt

bro a sugar mummy actually sent it
Re: Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) by Captain6(m): 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2020
#EndAsuuStrikeNow!!!
Re: Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) by Righteousness89(m): 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
smiliyB:
It'll be very good, that's a great platform for you to use and reach far n wide the whole Nigeria and beyond... It'll help you to save more lives... except you're fake undecided lipsrsealed
Get thee Behind me Satan..
I have Nothing to do with thee
Re: Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) by Jdbrasco2: 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
Waoh that's nice
Re: Ozo's Fans Buy N8.9M Phillipe Patek Watch For Him (Pics, Video) by mithras(m): 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
abike12:

Do you believe in your heart that leaving this message in inappropriate places will win souls to Christ? Are you doing this to be seen as working for God or are you genuinely trying to win souls? Do not be deceived, God is not mocked. Have you tried to live a lifestyle worthy of emulation or do you reach out to your neighbors with the type of kindness that will make them want to know more about your God? or is it just copy and paste on nairaland?

God bless you sis, oil dey your head

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Expecting A Baby For Majid Micheal / Olakunle Churchill Marries Rosy Meurer As His New Wife / Wizkid Refused To Attend Banky W's Weddings, Hangs Out With Son (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.