Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,266 members, 7,829,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) (72401 Views)

Comedian MC Bob's Wife Reminds Him Of His Journey In Abuja 9 Years Ago With Gift / "Protest, Not Party" - Falz Reminds Derailing #EndSARS Protesters / LIRS Sends Falz A Letter To Come And Pay His Personal Income Tax For 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by Lovelyn451(f): 9:34am On Sep 29, 2020
pay the tax abeg...money wey he go wack finish very soon, they evicted all the entrepreneurs that will make wise use of the money and dash it to this this...tchew
Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:34am On Sep 29, 2020
solmus:
angry

He is from ogun state

Lagos and tax sef

He lives in Lagos
Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by Solatium(m): 9:35am On Sep 29, 2020
solmus:
angry

He is from ogun state

Lagos and tax sef

You pay tax where you reside
Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by Solatium(m): 9:37am On Sep 29, 2020
Racoon:
Wonder if LIRS has ever directed this same message to the bullion van man of Burdillion or Alpha Beta company.

Pray someone from your state get paid through bullion van
Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by laidima88(m): 9:41am On Sep 29, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
Tinubu is a criminal drug baron bastard vagabond
the vice god of yeroba Muslims after ishaq Akintola the supreme god of yeroba Muslims

Tinubu ajoka Tueh!

so a female can spill these trash,
u will definitely get married to a Yoruba Muslim, mark my words.
Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by Osaro4u2k(m): 9:48am On Sep 29, 2020
Accounting guru's, how much is lycon tax demanded by LIRS?
Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by Gmajor(m): 10:08am On Sep 29, 2020
solmus:
angry

He is from ogun state

Lagos and tax sef

He live in Lagos
He won the money in Lagos so he has to pay the money to Lagos
Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by Haykinx98(m): 10:33am On Sep 29, 2020
Stevecreativex:
Lagos State Government and Tax...
Trying to turn Lagos to USA overnight.
They want Lagosians pay tax for everything, very soon they will start charging for walking permit..

Think it about time I open a branch in Ibadan, Oyo state, Any business consultant in oyo state?? Kindly send me a PM.

If I hear pim from you again,I'll tax you(In Sanwo Olu's voice)
Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by bigiyaro(m): 10:34am On Sep 29, 2020
daddytime:
Just imagine. Are these not the village people we get warned about?

How much does Tinubu and the likes pay as tax?
lolzzz, are you a learner? every body in Lagos pays tax to tinubu and his children.
Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by Aguogba(m): 10:45am On Sep 29, 2020
The singular reason anyone should pay tax in Nigeria is deduction from salary at source. Otherwise anyone that voluntarily pays is the most foolish human on earth.
Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by farem: 10:54am On Sep 29, 2020
solmus:
angry

He is from ogun state

Lagos and tax sef

He's from Ogun State, right?
From your reasoning, all Chinese, indians, Ghanaians etc working and earning in Nigeria should NOT pay their taxes here but their countries of origin.
These fifu sha!
Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:05am On Sep 29, 2020
Blitzerz:

Which business did laycon do in this case,
If I may ask.
He will start going to shows and getting endorsements which he will pay tax.
Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by Ogaonos: 11:14am On Sep 29, 2020
daddytime:
Just imagine. Are these not the village people we get warned about?

How much does Tinubu and the likes pay as tax?
after they will come here to hype Lagos bland belittle other regions.the fastest way to knw somebdy that support tinubu and his greedy godfatherism is when u notice anybdy u see doing such( blhyping lag)Nd going extra length to hate east naija to fortify his/her Lagos and belittle other states.
Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by Ogaonos: 11:16am On Sep 29, 2020
solmus:
angry

He is from ogun state

Lagos and tax sef

wait o does Lagos resident pay personal income tax or are they referring to the house his winning because revolution plus never show the terms and conditions of the house his winning
Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by Ayo2004: 11:20am On Sep 29, 2020
jesse8048:
Useless tax paid to useless country to be uselessed by useless politicians.

To buy useless expensive materials and start giving us useless reasons on how our money was used in a useless way to make us feel like useless mumus... grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by olak3: 11:30am On Sep 29, 2020
ednut1:
all the actresses flaunting cars and houses make una go after them first na.

who told you they don't go after them.
Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by poweredcom(m): 11:55am On Sep 29, 2020
Many Lagos n all naija girls go wan de find LAycon about now

Fake things now trying to be entitled to his wealth and as well as family friends who were never for him from day one

Imagine tax people self don want come collect Dem own

This life ehnn if u hold money everyone is for u
Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by Exodora: 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2020
overdrive:
Haba make the money cool first.
Cool kee , money way dey go don chop reach half, you are speaking as if you don't know this people 'tribe' and party.
Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by tunapawizzy: 1:28pm On Sep 29, 2020
jojomario:
Only if the tax payers money is being used judiciously.
How judiciously do u want it to be used again...shey u dinor see bullion van in Bourdillon d other day, waiting to be shared for people so dey can go and carry ballot box where Daddys party is not winning. What else do u want ehn

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by deebrain(m): 1:46pm On Sep 29, 2020
It was a joke guys.

Una blood too hot.
Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by str8talk1: 2:12pm On Sep 29, 2020
the thunder wey go fire una still dey press up for gym.
May Amadioha punish una.
Stupid agency, u people just wait around like hawks and vultures waiting for who to devour.
when the poor boy was suffering did u make any plans to assist him?
una dey craze oooohhhh.�������
Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by Blitzerz: 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:

He will start going to shows and getting endorsements which he will pay tax.
U r speaking in future tense
Question was in past tense
Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by Annie001: 2:41pm On Sep 29, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
To be objective, I listened to this guy's music
on YouTube and it is below par, also the voice is not soronous. Though I am happy for his success and feat in the BBN House, he should still find another calling,maybe Movies or Comedy.

That's how to avoid being another Efe...

Life is difficult for the blind
Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by silibaba: 2:52pm On Sep 29, 2020
solmus:
angry

He is from ogun state

Lagos and tax sef

did he win the money in ogun?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:56pm On Sep 29, 2020
Blitzerz:

U r speaking in future tense
Question was in past tense

If you read the post they said Year 2021 that is future tense
Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by Blitzerz: 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:

If you read the post they said Year 2021 that is future tense
Ok. So maybe lekan hasnt been living in Lagos and paying tax there. I see.
He will start living there 2021
Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by Chuksgeo: 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2020
if you know you know

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2020
Blitzerz:

Ok. So maybe lekan hasnt been living in Lagos and paying tax there. I see.
He will start living there 2021
Na who get money dey pay tax bro
Now his officially a millionaire he will start paying tax bro
Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by Blitzerz: 7:36pm On Sep 29, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:

Na who get money dey pay tax bro
Now his officially a millionaire he will start paying tax bro
Ok i see. All his music videos including the one he featured reminisce was done on free bonanza..... as per personal accountant.
And its like its only millionaires that pay tax
Re: BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 1:34am On Sep 30, 2020
Blitzerz:

Ok i see. All his music videos including the one he featured reminisce was done on free bonanza..... as per personal accountant.
And its like its only millionaires that pay tax
Nobody knows him then bro
I am in Lagos and dey are not telling me dat With my few millions why?
Bcoz I never win 85m

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids / Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Sexy Figure In New Stunning Photo / I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.