Stats: 3,158,562 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija (42932 Views)

Sanwo-olu’s Second Term Bid Stirs Controversy In Lagos APC / Governor Okowa Celebrates 60th Birthday, Hosts People With Disabilities (Photos) / Edith Okowa Celebrates 57th Birthday As Governor Okowa Kisses Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by crunchyDope(m): 10:22am On Sep 29, 2020
otokx:

Even if let's assume they collect blocking they get the job done in record time, the road to my village in Isoko was done in the military era of IBB by Julius Berger and ends at Asabasse. Passed there last week and it was amazing. Still rock solid, flood proof, over 70 culverts.

correct guy..meanwhile the one okowa do for adeje is in a mess!grin

Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by Afamed: 10:23am On Sep 29, 2020
Drienzia:
Please name the ones in Akwa
You are a confused fellow. A liar with bad memory you are
Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by leosahm(m): 10:28am On Sep 29, 2020
ifytrik:
I am not suprised that this confused govenor aso watched that senseless show called bbn, after all that show was made for jobless,lazy and confused people like him, mschewww S2PID SHOW FOR STUPID PEOPLE

to slap u just dy hungry me...............
Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by Studio247: 10:31am On Sep 29, 2020
BBNAIJA a lagel show
The most educative show
The Number one TV show in the world
Our youths don learn many things there
Clap for BBNAIJA for it moral values.

Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by primestreams: 10:32am On Sep 29, 2020
Afamed:

Where are Uduaghan buses? The Uduaghan park at Ozoro where is it as we speak? You lie too much to yourself. The roundabout at Ozoro, why has it not been completed? The inner roads at Ozoro why are they in dilapidated states. You people celebrate mediocrity too much.
Can you tell us, the state of the roads from Ozoro to Abraka as we speak

You see you are deceiving your self

No more round about in ozoro

Road to abk is super clean
Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by Grandmeister(m): 10:47am On Sep 29, 2020
Afamed:

Out of ignorance with what I daily experience in Delta State? Go to Jarkpa Junction, Enerhen junction and prove me wrong as we speak.

You like mediocrity too much in SS.
Between where is Uduaghan mass transit bus?
I know you meant by the way and not between...that’s what BTW stands for.
Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by Ilaumoh(m): 10:59am On Sep 29, 2020
Drienzia:
Yes Mr, I’ve been to Akwa Ibom and it is not “more” developed than Delta, please permit to ask you, is Uyo the only place in Akwa? When you’re done answering that then we will go into the main comparison
Ikot ekpene is highly developed and Eket ibeno axis ok

Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by pasol4real(m): 11:01am On Sep 29, 2020
collum:
I personally applaud Dorothy for not messing herself up. I expected that because of her big boo
Like seriously? Are u sure you watched the show?
Abeg park she is definitely amongst those with controversies, from the triangle thing to her gossips n her infatuations to sleeping on a mans bed without invitation to her wanting to paint Ozo bad in front of Nengi etc.
Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by Ilaumoh(m): 11:02am On Sep 29, 2020
Drienzia:
Now this is what most people don’t understand because they keep deceiving others who refused to travel. Now in Nigeria , most states run a centralized system of Development, this therefore entails that all major development a centered in a single city! In Rivers State for example, Porthacourt city is the only developed place, if you go to places like Etche, Kalabari, Andoni, there is nothing to write home about, even Agbarho is better than it. Now in Bayelsa, I don’t even want to talk about it, it’s just sad. This same Akwa you are talking about has only UYO!, but in Delta state, we have Warri, we have Effurun, we have Ughelli, we have Asaba, we have Sapele. These decentralized developing areas cannot be found in other states that come here to use their state capital in making comparison! Imagine if all development in the aforementioned areas were centered in Warri? Now you have your answer . Only Lagos and partially Abuja stands out in Nigeria, the rest are crap!
Stop taking nonsense, there is ikot ekpene and Eket ibeno axis and Oron ok

Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by edoairways: 11:03am On Sep 29, 2020
Openbusiness:
How? I do dye is a UN ambassador for something, can't remember. He makes some silly jokes sometimes but that's his job, he's comedian, sometimes they make silly jokes to be funny. AY's movie, something in Atlanta (can't remember the name) is still the highest grossing 9ja film till today. So how did they give wrong impression about Deltans. Seems to me, these guys did Delta proud. They are not criminals na, no scandal or fraud matter or "controversy", lol grin
Ay's comedy has given Delta a bad name. Most people see Deltans as touts. Many Africans see Warri as a bad place

Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by Ilaumoh(m): 11:08am On Sep 29, 2020
Drienzia:
Bros don’t let these people deceive you. The companies(factories) in Warri alone are more than the whole of Akwa
Why say so, are you mentally OK?
Name the oil companies in Delta, find ones in uyo below..
Let know why akwa ibom produces more oil than Delta
Secondly name non oil companies and factory in delta e.g IbomAir etc

Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by Ilaumoh(m): 11:18am On Sep 29, 2020
Drienzia:
Well I just gave you an evidence, tell me have you been
To Akwa to know if the factories over there aren’t worse ?
They are not and are run on PPP agreement.. Enter any pharmacy there and ask them of jubilee syringe ok
Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by Franktom247(m): 11:21am On Sep 29, 2020
All those display of breast and kissing&smooching is good representation my governor i hail you
Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by Openbusiness: 11:25am On Sep 29, 2020
edoairways:

Ay's comedy has given Delta a bad name. Most people see Deltans as touts. Many Africans see Warri as a bad place
Bro, I don't think so. Such stereotypes were already there and derived from the public space in general. They did cause those stereotypes and I don't think they added to it.
Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by Ilaumoh(m): 11:26am On Sep 29, 2020
Drienzia:
Please name the ones in Akwa
Jubilee syringe,
IbomAir,
Agrico rice,
Metering factory in Onna,
Flour mill onna,
Fertizer blending factory, Onna,
Toothpick factory,
Israeli Car assembly,
Ceramic company Itu,
And many more

These factories are all active ok
So name the ones in delta.. Non oil related companies..
@Afamed from your comments your not from Akwa Ibom.. Please if you don't know nothing about Akwa ibom don't always drag her to argument ok

Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by PaulH07: 11:39am On Sep 29, 2020
collum:
I personally applaud Dorothy for not messing herself up. I expected that because of her big boo

Nothing to applaud there my guy. Simps too full for house this season.

Imagine sey na set of TTT, Teddy A, Bassey, Ebuka, Uti and co...dem go don flatten her breast after emptying all her milk...
Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:46am On Sep 29, 2020
Afamed:

Kindly tell us what is good in Delta to be proud of? Compare Delta with Ebonyi and Ogun. Let see your comparison. Don't forget ,Delta has 16% oil renenue above the 2 states I mentioned. You people celebrate mediocrity in Delta State.
State like Ogun and Ebonyi would have constructed Fly overs at PTI , Jarkpa and Enerhen Junctions. Go to Enerhen junction and see for yourself.
So is Ogun and Ebonyi u are using to compare to Delta state? Hmm, certainly you are confused. Abakeleke, Ebonyi state capital, you can't compare it with Ugheli or Abraka, Sapele, in terms of developments not to talk of Asaba. Maybe those useless post by Eboyians in Niaraland is confusing u.
Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by dikokoyo(m): 11:48am On Sep 29, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

I'm certain okowa wants to have his own share of Dorathy load of milk. Fear delta men, very irresponsible lots.

Don't be a fool...
Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by saintruky(m): 12:01pm On Sep 29, 2020
collum:

u still not responding to my query sir, what particular sector are u against and what state are u comparing the state with? I travel minimum 5 state monthly and reside in delta state for ňw

Bros u dey shock me with ur response o... I'm sure u are not a Deltan
Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by Exodora: 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
collum:
She did not cause nobody paid any attention .
Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by lichocho(m): 12:45pm On Sep 29, 2020
Afamed:

Go to Enerhen junction and give us the situation report. That's busiest area in Warri. You people celebrate mediocrity too much. Go to Jarkpa Junction and tell us what you see there. You celebrate mediocrity too much in SS. Where is Uduaghan bus that billion was spent on?
bros okowa is doing well dis side..ibori Nd uduaghan did not do anytin..so okowa don try oo..
Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by micxwell(m): 12:51pm On Sep 29, 2020
Abouwaza:
Neo my guy
I just feel niggga is more intelligent than Laycon
But love them both though
No homo
Even Vee won't agree with this undecided
Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by tutudesz: 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2020
Odidigboigbo:
So is Ogun and Ebonyi u are using to compare to Delta state? Hmm, certainly you are confused. Abakeleke, Ebonyi state capital, you can't compare it with Ugheli or Abraka, Sapele, in terms of developments not to talk of Asaba. Maybe those useless post by Eboyians in Niaraland is confusing u.
Abraka, Ughelli and Sapele that full of Yahoo Boys The only they have more than Ogun and Ebonyi state is Hotel and Bars for yahoo boys to spend their money. Oghara is the only place with meaningful investment, because of the tank farms

Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by Mazigabriel(m): 1:47pm On Sep 29, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

I'm certain okowa wants to have his own share of Dorathy load of milk. Fear delta men, very irresponsible lots.
����, this guy you are funny
Re: Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija by AsiwajuNdigbo: 2:10pm On Sep 29, 2020
A very dissapointing broadcast from Okowa.

Patience Jonathan’s Mother Dies In Car Crash / Adesina: Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex / 15 Senators That May Not Return To The Senate In 2019