Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,040 members, 7,852,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:10 PM

Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government (14431 Views)

Nigerians “are So Petty” To Question Tinubu’s Health Status: Umahi / APC Woos Kwankwaso, Says Obi Thrives On Social Media Frenzy / Corruption Thrives In The Executive Too, Secondus Replies Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government by Seventy7kings: 6:41am On Sep 29, 2020
cool
Re: Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government by capatainrambo: 6:41am On Sep 29, 2020
Rubber stamp fool

1 Like

Re: Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government by Charmingrascal(m): 6:41am On Sep 29, 2020
Corruption does not thrive under this Buhari "Gobement" it actually booms.
Corruption have wings and it is flying high under Buhari's "Gobement"

4 Likes

Re: Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government by MEGA4BILLION(m): 6:41am On Sep 29, 2020
Mr senate president just stamp here. kpam!

1 Like

Re: Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government by Ategberoson(m): 6:42am On Sep 29, 2020
abi? OUK, OMISORE, GOJE, AKPABIO and others are saint in this country hence corruption don't thrive

we have the most brainless leaders in this world, a country that diversify stupidity and foolishness consistently

why does this slowpoke felt he can give press on behalf of Executive in terms of executive roles? does separation of power/check&balance still exist in this country? as it is now we don't have legislature, if you still see those imbeciles in red and green chamber as parliament then you're so naive, while Buhari is buying the legislature, the state Executives is buying the judiciary with exotic cars in a period they're complaining of brokenness

thunder won't strike when you need it, 70% of existing politicians in this country made me doubt law of karma. very useless entities

2 Likes

Re: Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government by Mrpojj(m): 6:42am On Sep 29, 2020
Racoon:
Perhaps the bloated buffon thinks all Nigerians are zombies.And Lawal Babachir, Prof.Yusuf(NHIS), Magu (EFCC), etc have all been indicted of corruption.Why is Oshiomole yet to be probe despite the recommendation of the DSS?

What more can a rubberstamp stooge senate president say? He can only be thought or spoken for as he has no mind of his own.Perhaps the legendary Lai-Lying-Liar Mohammed have rebooted his brain for him.Spit!

No he thinks we are all almajiris

3 Likes

Re: Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government by StPete: 6:43am On Sep 29, 2020
In case Mr Senate President do not know, let me refresh his memory with the following names:

Ganduje gandollar
Babachir Lawal
Magu
Akpabio

2 Likes

Re: Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government by chiedonedoor(m): 6:43am On Sep 29, 2020
You are part of the government, so you have no moral right to justify your stand, we the masses do see and know.
Acts 17:30 KJV
And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent: Christ is coming soon

2 Likes

Re: Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government by adenigga(m): 6:43am On Sep 29, 2020
Shut up.....

2 Likes

Re: Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government by Favemmzar200(m): 6:46am On Sep 29, 2020
NobleAngell:
No sir! What is petty is you calling the facts petty.
Wow thats deep

2 Likes

Re: Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government by DonPrezons: 6:47am On Sep 29, 2020
Hope he is not referring to EFCC chasing YAHOO Boys up and down as fighting of the corruption.

1 Like

Re: Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government by Mayng01(m): 6:47am On Sep 29, 2020
Another one with uselessness as his middle name

1 Like

Re: Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government by BruncleZuma: 6:53am On Sep 29, 2020
The time is 6:52AM, have you licked Buhari's balls this morning?

[img]https://i./ler.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government by Unseen(m): 6:53am On Sep 29, 2020
post=94421318:
May all politicians that have stolen from our national treasury never end well in life, along with those supporting them.....no matter the party they are.

Some Bunch of foolish hypocrites,
never do well in life, swines supporting the evil party that took our country 100 years back and coming back to curse, insult and castigate sane , honest and hardworking Nigerians that voted their criminals out of power.

For anyone that has insulted over 15 million Nigerians that voted out PDP, may you never end well in life.

Only those of you that respect our votes and political affiliation as we respect your votes and choice will escape this wrath.
Anuofias!

Some ignoramus will never see where and how they hurl insults on Sane and reasonable members here on a daily basis,
but they will quickly jump at such members post when they reply 1% of such insult.
Shaking upadan like a hen beaten by rain!
Bunch of hypocrites.

Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians got tired of the way our country was heading to destruction at the speed of light back in.2015.
The first time in the history of our country that an incumbent president lost an election despite the BILLIONS OF DOLLARS they wasted.
Just one of them (opolo eyes) bought jewelries worth $40 Million dollars, money that could have changed the lives of all the poor people lives in your village, towns and cities for the very best.
And you are here castigating us for voting such criminals out of power?
Shame on you and your ilks, supporters of criminals!!

The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia.
We believe you and PDP believes Nigerians have short memories.
For those who may have forgotten,
kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with us that what happened in our country before 2015 was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do. 
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS? 
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M 
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money? 
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on.
The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening.
Thank God we are going out of it gradually for now and we know better days are ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government by Fcwilly: 6:55am On Sep 29, 2020
what else would you say? when you are part of the system, this government stink in corruption if I lie ask the AGF malami.

1 Like

Re: Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government by Brushstrokes20: 7:00am On Sep 29, 2020
Stupidest trash ever uttered since Adam!
Useless govt of self serving thieves and sadistic scums

2 Likes

Re: Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government by Mozegee: 7:02am On Sep 29, 2020
He is nothing but a rubber stamp senator. A big for nothing with no direction. It is in this government a common recharge card seller is now a belloniare. The most useless senate president since the history of this country.

3 Likes

Re: Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government by mcfestgee: 7:02am On Sep 29, 2020
Stupid and foolish zombies who are in the payroll of useless APC on nairaland will never see anything wrong with this senseless statement from rubberstamp idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government by Whoube99(f): 7:03am On Sep 29, 2020
Who get this rubber stamp king

1 Like

Re: Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government by fredoooooo: 7:06am On Sep 29, 2020
There's corruption, no government isn't corrupt, it may be better than the goat and yam administration .
Re: Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government by EdiskyHarry: 7:09am On Sep 29, 2020
What about hardship?

2 Likes

Re: Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government by donprinyo(m): 7:09am On Sep 29, 2020
post=94421318:
May all politicians that have stolen from our national treasury never end well in life, along with those supporting them.....no matter the party they are.

never do well in life, swines supporting the evil party that took our country 100 years back and coming back to curse, insult and castigate sane , honest and hardworking Nigerians that voted their criminals out of power.

For anyone that has insulted over 15 million Nigerians that voted out PDP, may you never end well in life.

Only those of you that respect our votes and political affiliation as we respect your votes and choice will escape this wrath.
Anuofias!

Some ignoramus will never see where and how they hurl insults on Sane and reasonable members here on a daily basis,
but they will quickly jump at such members post when they reply 1% of such insult.
Bunch of hypocrites.

Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians got tired of the way our country was heading to destruction at the speed of light back in.2015.
The first time in the history of our country that an incumbent president lost an election despite the BILLIONS OF DOLLARS they wasted.
Just one of them (opolo eyes) bought jewelries worth $40 Million dollars, money that could have changed the lives of all the poor people lives in your village, towns and cities for the very best.

The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia.
kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with us that what happened in our country before 2015 was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS? 
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M 
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on.
The list continues.....

God bless our darling President Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless all sane, hardworking Nigerians.
Slow and steady we will get there.
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.
God bless Nigeria.

IT COULD HAVE BEEN WORSE!!
Many of these wailers would have been eating from the dustbin by now with long neck like ostriches! cool

Buhari is going into his 6th year as a President, and he and his Vice have not even purchased a single bicycle for themselves, while a certain President and Vice President went on to established private universities when they were in power, while all the federal universities all over Nigeria was on strike!!
God punish you all castigating millions of people that voted out such evil men, if you refused to stay in your lane.
You can quote this post , so Nairalanders can know who you are!

AMEN AMEN AMEN.

We are listening to this beautiful song early this morning ,
Let us personalize it for you abeg.
Na correct song.

*singing*

Your blessings come now
Favour fall down on you
Goodness and mercy follow you, everyday
Everything wey you touch
For this life, anything wey you want
Shey na mansion o, shey na porche o
Na you get am o
If dem dey doubt you, no mind dem
If bad belle come, make you bind (blind) dem

Your time don come oo
Ayo wa ba le e o

Ire ooo – ire
Ayomide o – Ayomide
Everyday ooo showers of blessings rain on you

Shey na money wey u want - Oya o
Abi o fe ra moto o
Time don come o
Oh Ayo wa ba le mi o
Happiness knocking – wole wa
Prosperity something – l'on gbe wa
And blessing calling
Oh Ayo wa ba Lemi o

Sing till fade........

Mr ' I don't live in Nigeria ' 2 questions for you,
1. Who is your friend?
We know our darling friends here and they know us.
2. Who asked you where you live?

Better be very careful and quote your ilks henceforth, beware of Gbas-Gbos !!! angry
Person Don mad o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government by anonimi: 7:11am On Sep 29, 2020
post=94421333]XYZ[/quote]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2608719_transparencyintl_corruptionimprove2014_jpegd841e1e015b6b1cdf5ddd85e12d9bfb5

Corruption is getting worse in Nigeria, according to the latest corruption perception index (CPI) released by Transparency International (TI) seen by TheCable.

While the country scored 27/100 and was ranked 136th in 2016, the latest CPI scores Nigeria 27 with a rank of 148 — a significant 12 places below where it was the previous year.

This will come as a blow to the President Muhammadu Buhari administration who came into office on the strength of his anti-corruption credential.

Although the administration has put many suspects on trial and seized assets of politicians and government officials, it has also been accused of condoning corrupt practices by top government officials.

The index, which ranks 180 countries and territories by their perceived levels of public sector corruption in the opinion of experts and business people, uses a scale of 0 to 100, where 0 is highly corrupt and 100 is very clean, according to TI.
More to follow..

https://www.thecable.ng/just-corruption-getting-worse-nigeria-transparency-international-releases-2017-index/amp?__twitter_impression=true

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10821825_screenshot20200102164240_jpeg1e44cc3bcb318730de86909e3250021a

[quote author=Racoon
:
There is no one in the Buhari regime who isn’t stealing astronomical amounts of money and luxuriating in epicurean pleasures while the vast majority of the people slide deeper into punishingly crushing poverty. The only "honest" person in the regime is the uncaught one.

An emergent & increasingly defining feature of the regime is that its honchos entertain the country with whirlingly blinding accusations & counter accusations of eyewatering corruption against each other.

Abubakar Malami says Ibrahim Magu is an unconscionable “relooter” of recovered loot,while Magu says Malami is a worse crook than he is.And that in addition to his crookedness, he abuses his position to featherbed his corrupt friends.

From the Ministry of Power to the Ministry of Works, from the Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs to the Ministry of Finance, from the NSITF to the NDDC, from the North-East Development Commission (NEDC) (where N100 billion “vanished in one year”) to everything in between, corruption is prowling menacingly unchallenged.

People who made pious noises about probity and morality, who rode to popularity on the strength of their preaching against the comparatively smaller corruption of past administrations, are now neck-deep in the nadir of some of the worst forms of venality we have seen in the country.

Now people are desensitized to news of corruption. Everyone has concluded that the Buhari regime will go down in the records as the most malodorous manure for corruption in Nigeria. Most people think it’s ironic that corruption is thriving profusely in the government of a man who likes to superfluously draw attention to his putative intolerance of corruption, who claims to embody “integrity,” and who promised to make Nigeria’s governmental soil infertile for graft.

Well, people who are astonished by the malodor of corruption that’s wafting from every crevice of the regime haven’t been paying attention to Buhari’s character. Since 2016 when it wasn’t popular to do so, I have called Nigerians’ attention to a major character flaw in Buhari that conduces to the luxuriation of corruption.

For instance, in a December 24, 2016 column titled, “Tragicomedy of a Corrupt ‘Anti-Corruption’ Government,” I wrote the following: “In spite of the awful performance of the Buhari government on the economic front so far, it was usual for people to say that the one thing that was still going for the government was the president’s integrity and intolerance of corruption. No more.

“The past few weeks have shown that the president isn’t the anti-corruption crusader Nigerians thought he was. Both the optics and the substance of his ‘anti-corruption’ fight would go down in the annals, at least so far, as the most brazenly compromised and selective since the restoration of democratic rule in 1999.

“As corrupt as the Jonathan administration was, it was once railroaded by the force of public opinion to ‘accept the resignation’ of former Aviation Minister Mrs. Stella Odua over her controversial purchase of BMW armored cars worth $1.6 million. Even Obasanjo, not exactly an apotheosis of integrity, fired a number of his ministers accused of corruption.

“But a man who rode to power on the strength of his credentials as a dogged anti-corruption fighter is looking the other way when his close aides are accused of corruption.

The president, it’s now obvious, is only interested in fighting corruption if only his political opponents are the accused.So we have graduated from ‘stealing is not corruption’ under Jonathan to a state of corruption is not corruption when the people accused of it belong to the president's ‘anointed.’

“Firm, undeniable evidentiary proofs of Gen. Tukur Yusuf Buratai's alleged corruption have been published. So have Lt. Gen. Abdulrahman Dambazzau's, and now Babachir David Lawal's. Rotimi Amaechi has been accused of bribing judges, and Abba Kyari has been accused of accepting a N500 million-naira bribe from MTN, among others.

“The president’s first public reaction to allegations of ethical impropriety against his associates was to defend them, a privilege he doesn’t extend to others. ‘Terrible and unfounded comments about other people’s integrity are not good,’ he said through his media adviser. ‘We are not going to spare anybody who soils his hands, but people should please wait till such individuals are indicted.’

https://www.google.com/amp/s/tribuneonlineng.com/corruption-is-thriving-not-in-spite-of-buhari-but-because-of-him/amp/

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4791183_buharianti_jpege4ebcec056262ab211152e9923b5864e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4791184_buharianticorruption_jpeg444398526be04261e87f36051aaec0bf

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government by chatinent: 7:12am On Sep 29, 2020
Man's government has failed.

2 Likes

Re: Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government by tete7000(m): 7:14am On Sep 29, 2020
If this buffoon doesn't have something sensible to say, he can at least keep his mouth shut. The lie he is telling is itself corruption.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government by whizpa(m): 7:15am On Sep 29, 2020
post=94421318:

Anuofias!

Bunch of hypocrites.

Happy reading:

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS? 

*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

*~ Godswill Akpabio*

*~ Okonjo Iweala*

*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M 
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
The list continues.....

God bless our darling President Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless all sane, hardworking Nigerians.
Slow and steady we will get there.
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.
God bless Nigeria.

IT COULD HAVE BEEN WORSE!!
Many of these wailers would have been eating from the dustbin by now with long neck like ostriches! cool

Buhari is going into his 6th year as a President, and he and his Vice have not even purchased a single bicycle for themselves, while a certain President and Vice President went on to established private universities when they were in power, while all the federal universities all over Nigeria was on strike!!
God punish you all castigating millions of people that voted out such evil men, if you refused to stay in your lane.
You can quote this post , so Nairalanders can know who you are!

AMEN AMEN AMEN.

We are listening to this beautiful song early this morning ,
Let us personalize it for you abeg.
Na correct song.

*singing*

Your blessings come now
Favour fall down on you
Goodness and mercy follow you, everyday
Everything wey you touch
For this life, anything wey you want
Shey na mansion o, shey na porche o
Na you get am o
If dem dey doubt you, no mind dem
If bad belle come, make you bind (blind) dem

Your time don come oo
Ayo wa ba le e o

Ire ooo – ire
Ayomide o – Ayomide
Everyday ooo showers of blessings rain on you

Shey na money wey u want - Oya o
Abi o fe ra moto o
Time don come o
Oh Ayo wa ba le mi o
Happiness knocking – wole wa
Prosperity something – l'on gbe wa
And blessing calling
Oh Ayo wa ba Lemi o

Sing till fade........

Mr ' I don't live in Nigeria ' 2 questions for you,
1. Who is your friend?
We know our darling friends here and they know us.
2. Who asked you where you live?

Better be very careful and quote your ilks henceforth, beware of Gbas-Gbos !!! angry

The minion will never despair from defending his master. May God punish all who defend corrupt governments. May their lives be cut short just like funds and budgets are cut for the personal gains of the politicians. May the sun seize to rise from their skies.. Death is too merciful a punishment for your likes.. you are far worse than the politicians you defend. Think about it.. If the government were as trustworthy as they claim, they wouldn't need you..

5 Likes

Re: Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government by SamPsalmAji: 7:16am On Sep 29, 2020
Your whatsapp can never be boring* if you Join this WhatsApp Channel and you are so gonna be locked on it their status is the entertainment ground.... Interesting videos�.. Hot stories� memes and Giveaways� and many more like first hand cheats for free�....Just click on the link below and reply with your name or nick name anyone you want. Their name is *SMART TV�*

https:///send?phone=2349068830671&text=Welcome%20to%20Smart%20TV%20%F0%9F%93%BA,%20what's%20your%20name%20____________
Re: Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government by Maxymilliano(m): 7:16am On Sep 29, 2020
This rubber stamp f00l sef dey talk

2 Likes

Re: Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government by Farki: 7:17am On Sep 29, 2020
What about the Magu and Malami drama?

Or the NDDC palaver?

Or the release of Orji Uzor Kalu because he is in the APC?

Or Buhari's daughter using state assets for her personal assignment?

Or the 774000 jobs?

2 Likes

Re: Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government by SIONKPO1(m): 7:17am On Sep 29, 2020
rubber stamp man

2 Likes

Re: Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government by anonimi: 7:17am On Sep 29, 2020

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apapa Gridlock: E-Callup Ticket Forgery Uncovered By Lagos Traffic Team / Reno Omokri: Sheikh Gumi Defends Bandits But Never Speaks For Their Victims / Pandora Papers: New UK Law To End Secret Property Investments By Nigerians, Othe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.