Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Countries I Can Relocate To With 1million Naira!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Countries I Can Relocate To With 1million Naira!! (6114 Views)

Countries I Can Get Scholarship With HND / 3 to 4 Countries: I Need A Travel Partner / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Countries I Can Relocate To With 1million Naira!! by tunjity26: 10:11am On Sep 29, 2020
Good day house,
Please i need a list of countries i can relocate to with a million naira and start life irrespective of the continent please help a bro!!
Re: Countries I Can Relocate To With 1million Naira!! by Judah95(m): 10:15am On Sep 29, 2020
tunjity26:
Good day house,
Please i need a list of countries i can relocate to with a million naira and start life irrespective of the continent please help a bro!!

Your 1Million Naira is roughly ($2,170). That's almost the price for a flight return ticket to Australia.

So, just kukuma enter any African country with good GDP and moderate standard of living. I could recommend 3 for you:

1. Rwanda (Central Africa Region)
2. Botswana ( Southern Africa Region)
3. Morocco (North Africa Region)

9 Likes

Re: Countries I Can Relocate To With 1million Naira!! by Kriss216: 10:19am On Sep 29, 2020
Niger Republic

Sudan

Chad

Uganda

Zimbabwe

Mozambique.

You're welcome.

4 Likes

Re: Countries I Can Relocate To With 1million Naira!! by IGpro1(m): 10:23am On Sep 29, 2020
Jesus is coming soon))

Redemption is free now through Christ...

It's visa free...

UAE but you know there has been tight restrictions on Nigerians traveling there of late.

Turkey, good place to be

Cyprus nice but over rated(be careful of travel agents)

South Africa( xenophobia still an issue)

Malaysia
Singapore
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Dominican republic
Croasia
Luxembourg ( but language might be barrier)
Brazil
Chile
Georgia
And Many more...

Learn at least a skill to help you there, even if it's hair dressing as in female field, it will help you.

NB* now is not the perfect time to travel.

And some others

3 Likes

Re: Countries I Can Relocate To With 1million Naira!! by Judah95(m): 10:29am On Sep 29, 2020
IGpro1:
Jesus is coming soon))

It's visa free...

UAE but you know there has been tight restrictions on Nigerians traveling there of late.

Turkey, good place to be

Malaysia
Singapore
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Dominican republic
Croasia
Brazil
Chile
Georgia
And Many more...

Learn at least a skill to help you there, even if it's hair dressing as in female field, it will help you.

And some others

With 1 Million Naira? Wise up man

1 Like

Re: Countries I Can Relocate To With 1million Naira!! by Madibah(m): 10:32am On Sep 29, 2020
Afghanistan is the best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Countries I Can Relocate To With 1million Naira!! by IGpro1(m): 10:34am On Sep 29, 2020
Judah95:

With 1 Million Naira? Wise up man
Jesus is coming soon))

ok, God bless you sir

Check the cost, thanks
Re: Countries I Can Relocate To With 1million Naira!! by tunjity26: 10:37am On Sep 29, 2020
Judah95:

Your 1Million Naira is roughly ($2,170). That's almost the price for a flight return ticket to Australia.

So, just kukuma enter any African country with good GDP and moderate standard of living. I could recommend 3 for you:

Thanks firstly i am asking for a friend,
secondly i doubt the dude wants african countries cos i told him to move to lome(togo) and settle down with 300k den start biz with 700k but dude rejected my advise!!!
Re: Countries I Can Relocate To With 1million Naira!! by tunjity26: 10:43am On Sep 29, 2020
IGpro1:
Jesus is coming soon))

It's visa free...

Turkey, good place to be

Malaysia
Singapore
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Dominican republic
Croasia
Brazil
Chile
Georgia
And Many more...

And some others

For skill he is a software developer too!!
he have Croatia and
Georgia in his plan already but he knows nothing about there, can you talk more about those two countries thanks in advance
Re: Countries I Can Relocate To With 1million Naira!! by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:21am On Sep 29, 2020
Judah95:

Rwanda's per capita income Is around 700 dollars per head less than what Nigeria's own is. Botswana has no jobs. Unemployment rate is over 50 percent.
Re: Countries I Can Relocate To With 1million Naira!! by tunjity26: 11:48am On Sep 29, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

Rwanda's per capita income Is around 700 dollars per head less than what Nigeria's own is. Botswana has no jobs. Unemployment rate is over 50 percent.
God bless you for this cos tis is exatly what i just found out now from my little research!!!
Re: Countries I Can Relocate To With 1million Naira!! by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:53am On Sep 29, 2020
tunjity26:

God bless you for this cos tis is exatly what i just found out now from my little research!!!
Honestly I would advise anyone migrating to set sights outside Africa. North America, south America, Asia and Europe. The only African country with a viable job market is south Africa and yet their own unemployment rate is over 50 percent. The remaining I bet would have unemployment rate of over 90 percent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Countries I Can Relocate To With 1million Naira!! by tunjity26: 12:07pm On Sep 29, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

Honestly I would advise anyone migrating to set sights outside Africa. North America, south America, Asia and Europe. The only African country with a viable job market is south Africa and yet their own unemployment rate is over 50 percent. The remaining I bet would have unemployment rate of over 90 percent.
he said he cant teach if not i would have advised vietnam,
to georgia he needs someone to tell him about their work life dre
Re: Countries I Can Relocate To With 1million Naira!! by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:08pm On Sep 29, 2020
tunjity26:

he said he cant teach if not i would have advised vietnam,
to georgia he needs someone to tell him about their work life dre
If he's a software engineer. He has a lot of options but borders are currently closed. He should try acquiring some cloud certificates and then apply to jobs in those countries. He would get a company to sponsor his work visa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Countries I Can Relocate To With 1million Naira!! by adaora17901: 12:09pm On Sep 29, 2020
Good week bedroom,Please i need a blacklist of states i can relocate to with a million cedi and start lifestyle irrespective of the world please help a dude!!
Re: Countries I Can Relocate To With 1million Naira!! by tunjity26: 12:20pm On Sep 29, 2020
[quote author=tensazangetsu20 post=94431292]
If he's a software engineer. He has a lot of options but borders are currently closed. He should try acquiring some cloud certificates and then apply to jobs in those countries. He would get a company to sponsor his work visa.[/quote

talking of cloud certi can you help list some?
Re: Countries I Can Relocate To With 1million Naira!! by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:20pm On Sep 29, 2020
[quote author=tunjity26 post=94431652][/quote]
AWS associate to architect.
Re: Countries I Can Relocate To With 1million Naira!! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 29, 2020
Arab countries
Bahrain, Kuwait,Oman,
You hustle there and later after you can go to your preferred country
Goodluck

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Countries I Can Relocate To With 1million Naira!! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 29, 2020
IGpro1:
Jesus is coming soon))

It's visa free...

Turkey, good place to be

Malaysia
Singapore
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Dominican republic
Croasia
Brazil
Chile
Georgia
And Many more...

And some others
Remove Luxembourg from that list
Luxembourg is a standard European country 1M naira won't do anything over there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Countries I Can Relocate To With 1million Naira!! by IGpro1(m): 12:57pm On Sep 29, 2020
tunjity26:

he have Croatia and
Georgia in his plan already but he knows nothing about there, can you talk more about those two countries thanks in advance
Jesus is coming soon))

personally i prefer saint Kitts and Nevis because of its proximity to the USA. The Govt is looking for people to invest and help grow the country, so they won't demand a mountain from you to be a citizen. Dominican republic is also a nice country to live in and do business...he will love those places.

Concerning Georgia and Croasia, the are similar in most indexes, both European countries,little but vibrant population, work isn't so hard to find unlike most European countries,nice working environment but it's not easy to travel there, you might have some challenges that will cost you more than your1m budget.

I have very limited info though,

But you see all I've mentioned,
Non comes close to Luxembourg. Aside terrible weather conditions (extremely cold like Russia)
It's a country to go hustle in, standard of living there is high.oo but they pay you good money for anything you can offer.

If your friend wants a more friendly and easy going country, he should head to Saint Kitts and Nevis in the Americas, from there he can access anything anywhere in world.

God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: Countries I Can Relocate To With 1million Naira!! by IGpro1(m): 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2020
ZIINI:

Remove Luxembourg from that list
Luxembourg is a standard European country 1M naira won't do anything over there
Jesus is coming soon))
well it's a country you get the monetary value of what you do. Trust me ain't no country like her in Europe, everything is based on standard, no one chests you of your profit. Their pay is better than anywhere but you see their weather, it's terrible then the language problem.

God bless you sir
Re: Countries I Can Relocate To With 1million Naira!! by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 29, 2020
IGpro1:
Jesus is coming soon))
well it's a country you get the monetary value of what you do. Trust me ain't no country like her in Europe, everything is based on standard, no one chests you of your profit. Their pay is better than anywhere but you see their weather, it's terrible then the language problem.

God bless you sir
You're right but what will 1m do their
There's possibility that,that certain amount will finish only on processing and if at all there's something remaining it will be very little
Re: Countries I Can Relocate To With 1million Naira!! by IGpro1(m): 1:18pm On Sep 29, 2020
ZIINI:

You're right but what will 1m do their
There's possibility that,that certain amount will finish only on processing and if at all there's something remaining it will be very little
Jesus is coming soon))

Since he is a programmer, he will have a better ground to market his job, at least he will add Luxembourg/European to his marketing.

But for others, a good skill like hairdressing would be a good job to start, even plumbing, not easy to find work without skill except you try to work in a mutuary or as a cleaner...if you con be nurse my brother you go dey collect block, they pay their health workers higher than any country.
That's why we are studying hard..

God bless you sir.
Re: Countries I Can Relocate To With 1million Naira!! by Hadampson(m): 7:19pm On Sep 29, 2020
tunjity26:

he have Croatia and

Croatia is a good place to live in Europe. There is the anticipation of Croatia getting Schengen status within the next few years so it would be great opportunity if he is able to get PR or citizenship before that time.

Georgia is a no for me

With 1m, he can try South Africa. I would have advised him to try Canada, Germany, UK, Netherlands or Finland but the money (1m) is too low
Re: Countries I Can Relocate To With 1million Naira!! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 29, 2020
Hadampson:

Croatia is a good place to live in Europe. There is the anticipation of Croatia getting Schengen status within the next few years so it would be great opportunity if he is able to get PR or citizenship before that time.

Georgia is a no for me

With 1m, he can try South Africa. I would have advised him to try Canada, Germany, UK or Finland but the money (1m) is too low
You forgot to add Netherlands to your list bro grin
Re: Countries I Can Relocate To With 1million Naira!! by Hadampson(m): 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2020
ZIINI:

You forgot to add Netherlands to your list bro grin

The love ZINIBANKS have for Netherlands is unexplainable tongue

I forgot to add it. Recheck my quote smileyYou
Re: Countries I Can Relocate To With 1million Naira!! by uthlaw: 12:44pm On Sep 30, 2020
stop talking what you dont know,Poland visit visa of 2years including ticket is around 950k....you just hold BT minimum of $500!

1 Like

Re: Countries I Can Relocate To With 1million Naira!! by NONNYG: 12:57pm On Sep 30, 2020
uthlaw:
stop talking what you dont know,Poland visit visa of 2years including ticket is around 950k....you just hold BT minimum of $500!
Schengen visa is 3 months not 2 years

1 Like

Re: Countries I Can Relocate To With 1million Naira!! by uthlaw: 1:13pm On Sep 30, 2020
NONNYG:
Schengen visa is 3 months not 2 years
I'm not talking Schengen!
Re: Countries I Can Relocate To With 1million Naira!! by Decimus: 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2020
The Gambia

1 Like

Re: Countries I Can Relocate To With 1million Naira!! by geloorrrrdd(m): 4:42pm On Sep 30, 2020
Hadampson:

Georgia is a no for me

With 1m, he can try South Africa. I would have advised him to try Canada, Germany, UK, Netherlands or Finland but the money (1m) is too low

Like how much is needed to relocate to Finland?
Re: Countries I Can Relocate To With 1million Naira!! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 30, 2020
geloorrrrdd:

Like how much is needed to relocate to Finland?
Those countries are OK but your best bet is going through students route

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sokoto To Lagos By Air / Unfolding: US Embassy Cancelling Visas! Stopping Nigerians From Entering America / London Vs Dublin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.