Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him (61235 Views)

Laycon Gets A Two-Bedroom Apartment At Flourish Residences, Bodija Lagos / Davido fulfills his promise to Shoki Shitta, Gives him ₦1M in cash / Miracle Igbokwe And Tobi Bakre Are Lekucci Global Ambassadors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him by ignis: 10:48am On Sep 30, 2020
See groove
Re: Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him by mnbv22: 10:48am On Sep 30, 2020
udoka55555:
This kind trend will make front-page.....

Like when this happens
Re: Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him by Olukat(m): 10:48am On Sep 30, 2020
grin grin grin Na prison uniform lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 30, 2020
grin which kain nonsense cloth be this

3 Likes

Re: Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him by PureGoldh(m): 10:49am On Sep 30, 2020
Dx guy is blessed ooh
Re: Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him by Simvan: 10:50am On Sep 30, 2020
This cloth back in the days cheesy
Re: Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him by SmartPolician: 10:51am On Sep 30, 2020
Laycon just needs to calm down and feed well for a long time.

He was the ugliest in that house.

It's a good thing he emerged victorious though
Re: Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him by anonimi: 10:54am On Sep 30, 2020
missimelda01:
Promise? It’s more like business, give something to gain even more.

I hope that he remembers to include all these gifts in his tax returns for full payment of what is due to the respective governments.

anonimi:
[img]http://fatchicksings.files./2013/04/deathandtaxes.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10074886_screenshot20190821095447_jpeg0b2f5680f74c4f86b65c29c750afa2f8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him by bergs2: 10:58am On Sep 30, 2020
Auladimeji:
I'll show conductor tomorrow, maybe dem go allow me board free danfo tomorrow

Me, am going to show it to all my Physics today.
And all of them will pass without having to answer a single question in the exam.

This one go longooooo!

2 Likes

Re: Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him by mrsteel: 10:58am On Sep 30, 2020
internationalman:
This Laycon of a guy has likable personality.

The first time i accidentally glanced at BBN I told my girl he's who i'd like to win the money. I didn't even know he was the trending Laycon on every platform.

Hard work without grace is zero
@bold so true
Re: Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:59am On Sep 30, 2020
They killed this wear. Laycon looking dab as ever.

Re: Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him by Kentuforchrist(m): 10:59am On Sep 30, 2020
ok na
Re: Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him by TimT: 11:01am On Sep 30, 2020
I'll show this news to the MD of the hotel near me.. maybe they will let me carry 2 olosho home for free....

1 Like

Re: Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him by QuinieR(f): 11:03am On Sep 30, 2020
Of lay lay lay
Carry go joor kiss
Re: Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him by LyfeJennings(m): 11:04am On Sep 30, 2020
Hmmmmmm
Lekucci
Re: Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him by Angelfrost(m): 11:04am On Sep 30, 2020
Sigh... That stripe outfit coupled with his physique, makes him look like Germany concentration camp prisoner!!! undecided
Re: Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him by Abubauchi: 11:07am On Sep 30, 2020
Useless set of animal how will I be watching bbnija mee noooo noooo
Re: Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him by MightyHand(m): 11:08am On Sep 30, 2020
I don't jxt know why I HATE every talks about BBNija... I prefer to watch jimjams that BBnija....

1 Like

Re: Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him by sylarada(f): 11:11am On Sep 30, 2020
Jezz! Brand that knows what's marketing is all about wink

Don't forget to invest with us, we are just a click away.
Re: Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him by vickydevoka(m): 11:15am On Sep 30, 2020
internationalman:
This Laycon of a guy has likable personality.

The first time i accidentally glanced at BBN I told my girl he's who i'd like to win the money. I didn't even know he was the trending Laycon on every platform.

Hard work without grace is zero
I think so. Dats y nengi like him very well , even Erica, jst dat de kind date him because he is not burst up dat tym
Re: Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him by Kobicove(m): 11:16am On Sep 30, 2020
EzzyCarter:

My company's Gateman showed this news to our boss, he was made the new CEO cheesycheesy

Wow!

That's great grin
Re: Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him by kokomilala(m): 11:17am On Sep 30, 2020
[quote author=internationalman,u just hit da nail on the head. Please, read Psalm 127..a verse will make u sad if you're hustling with precious little to show for it.
Re: Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him by Kobicove(m): 11:18am On Sep 30, 2020
Angelfrost:
Sigh... That stripe outfit coupled with his physique, makes him look like Germany concentration camp prisoner!!! undecided

Wicked sombori!

With this type of comment...coman enter heaven let me see cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:18am On Sep 30, 2020
see how he look like national flag..
laughing
Re: Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him by mekaw(m): 11:19am On Sep 30, 2020
enjoy your fame @laycon
Re: Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him by Denique(f): 11:19am On Sep 30, 2020
EzzyCarter:

My company's Gateman showed this news to our boss, he was made the new CEO cheesycheesy
Ma pami nau shocked

1 Like

Re: Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him by Sleekmilan01(m): 11:23am On Sep 30, 2020
I showed this post to my dog and she promise not to go out sneaking with other dogs in the night and bring home unwanted pregnancies

Thank u guys

1 Like

Re: Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him by MJluv(f): 11:23am On Sep 30, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
I just showed this news to my landlord and he said that I should live in his house for as long as i want without paying house rent angry

Lolllzzz... zero chills you gat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him by enemyofprogress: 11:24am On Sep 30, 2020
See as e be like boy conductor

Abeg I dey go play ludo with my Dominique jare
Re: Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him by Mogul750: 11:26am On Sep 30, 2020
angry grin ;DThis uniform no work at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Endorses Photoshopped Christmas Photo Of Family (Photos) / Actor Mike Odiachi Dies At The Hospital / Daniella Okeke Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Threesomes Sex Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.